Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Wow, you really dont know s@#$ do you?? A matter of fact, I heard when some of the board went to Melville Friday, they were cheered and hugged by the members!! Dave created a lot of believers on Thursday morning!!

Had enough, I have one question for you: WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well wise @$$ I am not on the Union's side at all!!!!! :angry: Don't you even think of answering me back. You sound like a complete @$$. You have no Idea what the **** you are ever talking about :angry:!!!!!!!!! Row B supporters are out of a job! The Union could not do a thing. Dave O, also directed by his father cigar Pete told the Shop Stewards to go get the drivers and bring them back to the office while they were all on the clock "Cardinal Sin!" !!! Poor guys really lost their job. I am not boasting over such a thing!!!!! I really feel for these men and their families because they believed in Row B and got a royal screwing!!!!

I want to see now who will defend the Board!!!:angry: This is what happens when there is no experience and you have a bunch of Jack @$$e$ who defend you. They not only did not get their jobs back. These men lost their job because they followed the E-Boards directions.

These men trusted the Union and now they are out of a job with families to support!!!!!
:sad-very:

lonewolf

The circus left town Dec 31, 2009!!

What Dave O did only made us all stronger. Now UPS has to think before they try to pull the same crap again. Maybe next time it will happen in 43st or Elmsford and it wont be for 10-15 minutes. Maybe it will be 30 minutes or an hour!!

Listen if they "fire" all the drivers, who is going to deliver UPS's packages?? But if they do attempt to walk those guys off this week, the drivers should follow them out!!
Lonely wolf, what are you going to do if that happens??? Run to your management buddies because you are no real union guy!! Which side are you on??

ARTICLE 19 SECTION 2 - STRIKE ACTION - No steward shall have the authority to call a strike, cause a slowdown or take any other action which would interrupt the Company's business, except as such action may be authorized by the Union. These clowns dont even know the rules. We have no job security left at all. Members watch your P's and Q's and do yourself a favor don't listen to one thing they say and read you own Union book. This circus is not looking to funny anymore.

lonewolf

Well wise @$$ I am not on the Union's side at all!!!!! :angry: Don't you even think of answering me back. You sound like a complete @$$. You have no Idea what the **** you are ever talking about :angry:!!!!!!!!! Row B supporters are out of a job! The Union could not do a thing. Dave O, also directed by his father cigar Pete told the Shop Stewards to go get the drivers and bring them back to the office while they were all on the clock "Cardinal Sin!" !!! Poor guys really lost their job. I am not boasting over such a thing!!!!! I really feel for these men and their families because they believed in Row B and got a royal screwing!!!!

I want to see now who will defend the Board!!!:angry: This is what happens when there is no experience and you have a bunch of Jack @$$e$ who defend you. They not only did not get their jobs back. These men lost their job because they followed the E-Boards directions.

These men trusted the Union and now they are out of a job with families to support!!!!!
The gang that could not shoot straight, just shot the wrong guys.

Ibt804Hammer

Are you saying the vp called the shot?

Had enough

This is the e board and BA you worship, it is clear now to all, by you supporting these fools makes you one also... 804brown , local804, eyeslookingin, acesup, ibt804hammer, you guys have shown to all you dont have our membership in your best interest.

our eboard is offically incompetent.........
Incompetent is the perfect word for them!!!! Lets see the damage the rest of these members are going to have. Plus lets not forget the Tom and Jerry Act and what that cost the Membership!!!!