Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Are you saying the vp called the shot?

clowns1.jpg
its offical - we elected a bunch of incompetent clowns.
clowns1.jpg

804brown

Well wise @$$ I am not on the Union's side at all!!!!! :angry: Don't you even think of answering me back. You sound like a complete @$$. You have no Idea what the **** you are ever talking about :angry:!!!!!!!!! Row B supporters are out of a job! The Union could not do a thing. Dave O, also directed by his father cigar Pete told the Shop Stewards to go get the drivers and bring them back to the office while they were all on the clock "Cardinal Sin!" !!! Poor guys really lost their job. I am not boasting over such a thing!!!!! I really feel for these men and their families because they believed in Row B and got a royal screwing!!!!

I want to see now who will defend the Board!!!:angry: This is what happens when there is no experience and you have a bunch of Jack @$$e$ who defend you. They not only did not get their jobs back. These men lost their job because they followed the E-Boards directions.

These men trusted the Union and now they are out of a job with families to support!!!!!
:sad-very:

You said it, you are "not on the union's side"!! Which means you are on management's side. UPS management fires 2 shop stewards and all you can do is attack the union. This is the time when we should all stand together against management for what they did. It was management who fired them. And no this was not a "cardinal sin". This was not proven dishonesty or drinking on the job!! I hope every driver, every preloader, every unloader , etc walks out tomorrow in Melville until the stewards are re-instated!!

Had enough

You said it, you are "not on the union's side"!! Which means you are on management's side. UPS management fires 2 shop stewards and all you can do is attack the union. This is the time when we should all stand together against management for what they did. It was management who fired them. And no this was not a "cardinal sin". This was not proven dishonesty or drinking on the job!! I hope every driver, every preloader, every unloader , etc walks out tomorrow in Melville until the stewards are re-instated!!
Go friend* yourself! Your a waste to talk to!!!:sick:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

There's lonely wolf with the red wig, had enough of course is sitting down, mistake with the green hair, agitator 2 with the blue hair, and funwith cardboard with the red derby all riding the Union Buster Express!!

You have to come up with something more original, you have nothing to say because your boys screwed up and took down SHOP STEWARDS.
You have to sleep with that now.....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Perhaps you don't understand, it does not matter who is on committee,
It's about all the members who attend these meeting on a weekly bases and get paid for attending. Our union is taking overtime from every member in our local when we need every penny to servive today.

Not only that , but they use our funds for OSHA training and save UPS even more money when UPS should be paying. Our local is being controlled by management.

You are a parrot,

you have made the same point over and over and we get it, what you are missing is the good outweighs the bad ( in your argument, OT)...

"Our union is taking overtime from every member in our local when we need ever penny to "servive" today"

LOL, you meant survive,

but let me clear something up - your local is NOT the be-all-end-all of the Teamsters, it's a blip on the map in reality. So when you say "our local" "my local" , it is really selfish to hear, because many of the same problems occur EVERYWHERE and not just in your little corner of the world....and as I was saying, our local pulled out of the safety committee and it was a long time coming given the past 10 years spiraling downward

another thing,

There are many shops nationwide that are NOT UNION and these people on the committees ARE NOT PAYING DUES AT ALL while harrasing those that DO pay dues, following drivers with the center manager and DM, and making reports for them etc....

Every local seems to be controlled by UPS as it is a huge money maker for union , that is just how it is.

I could keep going, but honestly it is beating a dead horse. Your arguments seem pretty weak complaints against your local board.