Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Agitator2

Welcome back and I am done on this subject for now.

Gotta go check with the big guy. Word has it he is telling everyone Dave O acted on his own (not 100% sure on that) Why didnt TS show up on Monday at the hearing for one of our stewards. Only PM and DO. Sounds like the split is out in the open. The infighting is getting bad real bad only a matter of time

AcesUp804

I agree THEN WHY DID THE E BOARD LET THEM GET WALKED OFF THE JOB. Oh keep on reading they have no recourse they are done. I hope by some miracle they get their jobs back

WELL WELL look who's back , why even change your name back and forth , we know its you and no one cares. You changed your name the first time because everyone laughed at you , nothing has changed........

MistakeTrying2HideHesAsupervisor: All of these guys are nothing more then UPS management wishing the deal makers were back in office , well it will never happen........

804brown

Gotta go check with the big guy. Word has it he is telling everyone Dave O acted on his own (not 100% sure on that) Why didnt TS show up on Monday at the hearing for one of our stewards. Only PM and DO. Sounds like the split is out in the open. The infighting is getting bad real bad only a matter of time

So "word has it", hmmm. Yeah that word is fiction. The "split", the "infighting", blah blah blah. Tim came down to Melville today and spoke to about 150 drivers in the parking lot. Oh and Pete was there side by side with Tim. I heard they had a fist fight when all the drivers went inside to work. LOL! I could do fiction too. LOL Stop the union busting!!

Agitator2

well i guess its time to start posting. This blog started over a year ago and it is still going strong, who would of thought. I was going to post after my name sake quit but i held back. Easy to throw stones kr you were always soft but im not suprised you quit. I would think twice before you stand outside any building handing out your propaganda everyone knows you are soft and a quitter. If you really care about this local and want to gain some respect then tell the truth about that that circus (i like that had enough) you worked with.

now now now thats a fine mess youve gotten us into dave o. Experience experience experience why in god name would dave o have the stewards get involved knowing they would be part of an illegal strike. Ballls maybe brains hahaha none. Read the contract ( employee shall not be entitled to have any recourse to any other provision of this agreement. Does that mean they cant fight this in arbitration, i think soooooo.
Now we have a big fancy ralley outside melville tomorrow great then what. You guys had the balls to stop the job last week and anything short of pulling the whole local untill the two stewards are back is a sure sign of being a big bunch of cowards and quitters just like my name sake kr.
More to come

lets get back to the facts

Had enough

So "word has it", hmmm. Yeah that word is fiction. The "split", the "infighting", blah blah blah. Tim came down to Melville today and spoke to about 150 drivers in the parking lot. Oh and Pete was there side by side with Tim. I heard they had a fist fight when all the drivers went inside to work. LOL! I could do fiction too. LOL Stop the union busting!!

Hey green Jacket man you may get the boot too!!!

AcesUp804

Lets change the subject a little LOL ,, Times Plaza election is this Friday and the word around Foster is that Alphonse C is not going to win. SAY IT AINT SO..... I think he will ,,,, but , MOST OF THE STEWARDS IN THE BUILDING ARE TELLING PEOPLE IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD..........

If he doesn't win he can thank Tony D

LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD

Had enough

WELL WELL look who's back , why even change your name back and forth , we know its you and no one cares. You changed your name the first time because everyone laughed at you , nothing has changed........

MistakeTrying2HideHesAsupervisor: All of these guys are nothing more then UPS management wlishing the deal makers were back in office , well it will never happen........
Hey sybil , No one has as many personalities as you!

AcesUp804

BREAKING NEWS OUT OF FOSTER:

Reports are out that Frankie has kissed Tony D's ring and now they are buddies again. Rumor has it that Tony D has promised Frankie a spot in the hall (porters job maybe) if he gets in. Looks like Tony has his first little buddy back. Love to hear what Al C and the DOG think of that.... LOL

Had enough

Lets change the subject a little LOL ,, Times Plaza election is this Friday and the word around Foster is that Alphonse C is not going to win. SAY IT AINT SO..... I think he will ,,,, but , MOST OF THE STEWARDS IN THE BUILDING ARE TELLING PEOPLE IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD..........

If he doesn't win he can thank Tony D

LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD
Good Luck Alphonso! I am only hearing good things. However I do believe this is Green Jacket man speaking so therefore Take it from where it comes. He only has one friend and his one friend can't stand him :rofl:

804brown

BREAKING NEWS OUT OF FOSTER:

Reports are out that Frankie has kissed Tony D's ring and now they are buddies again. Rumor has it that Tony D has promised Frankie a spot in the hall (porters job maybe) if he gets in. Looks like Tony has his first little buddy back. Love to hear what Al C and the DOG think of that.... LOL

LOL, I think Tony promised him that a few yrs ago. Yeah, how did that work out Frankie??

Had enough

LOL, I think Tony promised him that a few yrs ago. Yeah, how did that work out Frankie??
What did Mistake say last night? You need to change up you conversation... I think 3 men losing their jobs this week because of the incompetency of the E-board is much more important then two men talking!!!

Good night green jacket man I don't feel like dealing with a man that did not take his meds today!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Eboardsnewlogo.jpg
Eboardsnewlogo.jpg

funwithcardboard

Picket line crossing Mark C. from Foster and "big union man" was in progression as a driver trainee during the strike.....BUT HE WAS A 804 DUES PAYING PRELOADER BEFORE THAT!!!! He liked the union benefits but decided to cross the line because "he got a family to feed".....biggest hypocrite there is....