Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

SEEN IT ON FOX NEWS , GREAT RALLY , UPS LOOKED LIKE SH/T , This is what we need to go foward and stop this over dispatch by UPS. Members are behind this 100 %

Had enough

Give it a rest for the stewards sake. You are making it worse!

They did not instruct the work force and nothing needs to be proven to a has been on the computer with no clue at all.
Time and place and this isn't it.

Tell the world the story......
Lol

I totally feel for the stewards and their families....Don't you dare change the story around!!!!!!

I would not be bragging about the news being there. Now that made it worse for the Stewards!!!!!

Had enough

Alphonse C is not going to win. SAY IT AINT SO..... I think he will ,,,, but , MOST OF THE STEWARDS IN THE BUILDING ARE TELLING PEOPLE IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD..........

If he doesn't win he can thank Tony D

LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD[/QUOTE]

I would like to :congrats:Alphonse C in his victory! . Great job! I did not doubt it for a minute!

804brown

How long do you now need to come up with a plan to save our Stewards my brother, that your boy Dave O got fired because of his incompetence...

That steward that got fired was at the rally in Melville. He is the big guy standing behind Dave O in one of the pictures on Local 804's website. He could also be seen marching with a placard in his hand along with about 150 other drivers. A picture is worth a thousand words!!

804brown

Hope our Local is going to go around to every building and protest. Please 43rd NEXT........

I hope this continues until those stewards are back. Even if it means taking off and doing it right on Wall St. That would really get UPS' attention!! Customers are coming up to me and asking whats going on with UPS and its workers. Word is getting out!!

Had enough

I hope this continues until those stewards are back. Even if it means taking off and doing it right on Wall St. That would really get UPS' attention!! Customers are coming up to me and asking whats going on with UPS and its workers. Word is getting out!!
I think we should have a work stoppage and let Aces/Eye/804 brown be in the front of the camera holding Tom an Jerry!!! They are the only three that still seem to think this is a good thing!!!!!! Do us all a favor!!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Hope our Local is going to go around to every building and protest. Please 43rd NEXT........

If our Local E Board was inside our building's doing the job they were elected to do, and not afraid of management, there would be no reason to protest outside. Nothing will be resolved until they grow a pair!!!! and stand up to management face to face. This is not the kind of leadership they promised. 