Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Was it Dave or Anthonys mess up? Make up your mind.........

I bet it was none, just more lies.

Right now there both fighing it out, lets see who mans up to:

Mean while Pete will be up all night doing what he does best...

cigarpete2.jpg
cigarpete2.jpg

Last edited:

AcesUp804

You wish it was a lie. Then the Union may look good. Neither one could help! I said it before I Don't lie!!!

But you only give 1/3 the story.
you posted:
"Not only did Dave O get two Shop Stewards fired in Melville, he also got a member fired in foster because he never filed the Arbitration!!!! The Arbitrator said it was an automatic fire! Anthony C came and he could not even save the members job either. "

If your telling the truth and the case was not filed by Dave O ? And the Arbitrator fired the member because it wasn't filed. What do you mean Anthony C came and could not save the member? Save him how , how could he save a member that wasn't filed unless Anthony C was the BA at the time it should have been filed? When was the member fired? How about the whole story....

not what i voted for

not to insult you but you need to read the red portion of that post. it has been a year and at the least the people that were elected should attempt to understand the collective bargaining agreement. they hired an inhouse attorney that you are paying for is he 24/7 and why wasn't he called.i hope that theese members do not loose their job because people like these elected officials and misinformed members like you.
Read it again. It does not say immediate discharge does it??? What management did to the 2 stewards was immediate discharge. Again, this was not a cardinal sin!!

lonewolf

But you only give 1/3 the story.
you posted:
"Not only did Dave O get two Shop Stewards fired in Melville, he also got a member fired in foster because he never filed the Arbitration!!!! The Arbitrator said it was an automatic fire! Anthony C came and he could not even save the members job either. "

If your telling the truth and the case was not filed by Dave O ? And the Arbitrator fired the member because it wasn't filed. What do you mean Anthony C came and could not save the member? Save him how , how could he save a member that wasn't filed unless Anthony C was the BA at the time it should have been filed? When was the member fired? How about the whole story....
Vinny go back to sleep, before you go to sleep take your Prozac so when you wake up you are in a slap happy mood.The summer is coming, put the green jacket away.

EyesLookingIn

Still what some of you guys fail to see is that something needed to be done , weather it was right or wrong the members in Melville took a stand. That building is behind Dave O 100% , and I'm sure most members wish it happen in there building , yes 2 stewards are fired but UPS should be looking at Dave O not the stewards , just UPS's way of intimidating and harassing the members.

Had enough

Still what some of you guys fail to see is that something needed to be done , weather it was right or wrong the members in Melville took a stand. That building is behind Dave O 100% , and I'm sure most members wish it happen in there building , yes 2 stewards are fired but UPS should be looking at Dave O not the stewards , just UPS's way of intimidating and harassing the members.

Maybe you don't understand. Two stewards were fired because of the lack of experience from our E-Board. Or something as simple as reading the agreement, which is apparent they did not do! These two men have to be the Heroes for the friend** Union. The Union is suppose to protect us!

Maybe you should be the one without a job. To see how those men and families feel.

You would of been the @$$ that flew the plan for Bin Laden! You better not pray for virgins, because you are that Stupid!!!!!:angry:

not what i voted for

I
I have a suggestion for you read your bypass and see what the purpose of the union is. Then if you are married tell your wife you are going to volunter to take the discharge for the Melville stewards because something has to be done. I suggest this because you sound like a very brave individual.

Had enough

Were is the E-Board boasting about the great job they did this morning in Melville with Tom and Jerry?????? We are waiting to see what happened!!!! Well?????:wink2:

Had enough

not what i voted he is a union rep and he should understand the contract and understand that he put two stewards in a position to loose their jobs. if you disagree you take time to read it. it is also good that you strong union men post what happened so that the world can read it.

I know...Not what I voted for!!! we are still waiting to hear! "A lot of members must start praying now!"

Ibt804Hammer

not what i voted he is a union rep and he should understand the contract and understand that he put two stewards in a position to loose their jobs. if you disagree you take time to read it. it is also good that you strong union men post what happened so that the world can read it.

I know...Not what I voted for!!! we are still waiting to hear! "A lot of members must start praying now!"

Give it a rest for the stewards sake. You are making it worse!

They did not instruct the work force and nothing needs to be proven to a has been on the computer with no clue at all.
Time and place and this isn't it.

Tell the world the story......
Lol