Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

I really do hope you post the pictures. You see we do know who you are. And if you don't know it, its illegal to post pictures of someone or any person without their permission. Do us all favor and post them.:wink2:

LOL I love the fear in your typing..... Sorry didn't mean post them on line , put them in lockers , on cars , poles , have non english speaking people handing them out - day laborers all over the place....... would be non union mite have to think about it....... LOL

AcesUp804

I knew that, I was testing you, did you also know Anthony C was there the night before with Tim inside the building, thats when the deal was made with management over the drivers. Thats a fact.....

WOW you are really reaching , stop your embarrassing yourself , you are very smart and do have a well planned out agenda but don't ruin it.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Ok, back to the real issues, I heard another Driver from Foster is going to be walked out tomorrow who is also on a non working 72 at home. Wow what another non working at home paid 72 by Anthony C

Another one under Anthony C's belt. How much more are the members going to suffer before they send Anthony C back to the Truck so he can ask to go home if there over.

Nite all, gotta go

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

You know after going back and forth like this , I bet you and I know each other and don't even know it.......:happy-very:

Well probably cross each other at the next Union Meeting or even sit next to each other, I'll look for a old man with 25+ years that is growing long hairs from his nose and ears.

Speaking of meeting, I heard a lot of walked off members are going to show and spill the beans on the E board preformance. Bring a rain jacket boys, I heard tomatoes can stain.

Last edited:

lonewolf

LOL I love the fear in your typing..... Sorry didn't mean post them on line , put them in lockers , on cars , poles , have non english speaking people handing them out - day laborers all over the place....... would be non union mite have to think about it....... LOL
Do you really think for one minute you put fear in me? Get over yourself Green Jacket man.

AcesUp804

Well probably cross each other at the next Union Meeting or even sit next to each other, I'll look for a old man with 25+ years that is growing long hairs from his nose and ears.

Speaking of meeting, I heard a lot of walked off members are going to show and spill the beans on the E board preformance. Bring a rain jacket boys, I heard tomatoes can stain.

Cant wait , but be careful I heard that after what happen with Bill B at the last meeting the board is going to record the meeting with a couple of different camcorders and will have spotters in the crowd would be great to see charges brought up against Row C members and them get fined and kicked out of the local ,, make sure Tony D throws the first one...... PLEASE

ROW A

Good morning brothers and sisters i'm off to work today fully knowing and trusting my union is one the best and strongest in the country ! And i'm very proud to be a local 804 union member :-)) And i support my e board 150%! thanks guys for the job you do its a tough and thankless job., SO nevermind the the nay sayers. WE STAND FIRMLY BEHIND OUR LOCAL 804 EXECUTIVE BOARD . THANK YOU!:happy-very: I DO NOT STAND ALONE !!

Had enough

Good morning brothers and sisters i'm off to work today fully knowing and trusting my union is one the best and strongest in the country ! And i'm very proud to be a local 804 union member :-)) And i support my e board 150%! thanks guys for the job you do its a tough and thankless job., SO nevermind the the nay sayers. WE STAND FIRMLY BEHIND OUR LOCAL 804 EXECUTIVE BOARD . THANK YOU!:happy-very: I DO NOT STAND ALONE !!
Lately the way things are going!!! YOU ARE TOTALLY ON YOUR OWN!!!:wink2:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

TimVIII.jpg
TimVIII.jpg

truckinaround

Still no word on the stewards in Melville. Its been three long weeks and stewards have not got their jobs back. 80 or 90 men are still discharged. The company has told them to file an Arbitration for each and every one of them. All the drivers are walking on egg shells fearing for their own jobs. They are saying UPS is going to walk off a few more drivers off the job. The whole morale of the building changed.

AcesUp804

Still no word on the stewards in Melville. Its been three long weeks and stewards have not got their jobs back. 80 or 90 men are still discharged. The company has told them to file an Arbitration for each and every one of them. All the drivers are walking on egg shells fearing for their own jobs. They are saying UPS is going to walk off a few more drivers off the job. The whole morale of the building changed.

You have no clue..... First yes the 2 stewards are still fired and waiting for the arbitration and will get there job back plus back pay because the company violated the contract and took them off the clock. Second 80 or 90 men are not discharged the company wants them to serve a 5 day suspension but nothing has happen again waiting for the arbitration.

Come here with facts please not THIS ONE SAID , THAT ONE SAID , THEY ARE SAYING ...

CRASH501

You have no clue..... First yes the 2 stewards are still fired and waiting for the arbitration and will get there job back plus back pay because the company violated the contract and took them off the clock. Second 80 or 90 men are not discharged the company wants them to serve a 5 day suspension but nothing has happen again waiting for the arbitration.

Come here with facts please not THIS ONE SAID , THAT ONE SAID , THEY ARE SAYING ...
THE PROBLEM IS.........
He said she said is all you will get unless our ELECTED BOARD goes building to building BEFORE OUR START TIMES and actually gives us information as our monthly meetings seem to be every 4 months and our website is slower than frozen turds running uphill!

AcesUp804

THE PROBLEM IS.........
.He said she said is all you will get unless our ELECTED BOARD goes building to building BEFORE OUR START TIMES and actually gives us information as our monthly meetings seem to be every 4 months and our website is slower than frozen turds running uphill!

I dont dissagree with what you say but our old board never updated there website at all so if you think this is slow , I would of loved to hear what you had to say about the old boards website updating info.........At least we now have a decent website , hope they inprove it but now its not updated every 6 months.

Last edited:

Had enough

I dont dissagree with what you say but our old board never updated there website at all so if you think this is slow , I would of loved to hear what you had to say about the old boards website updating info.........At least we now have a decent website , hope they inprove it but now its not updated every 6 months.
Hey Vinny what are you a Moran? The old board was at the buildings fighting for our members. They had more important things to do like save Jobs and represent the members. All these guys due is update Tom and Jerry, and the site is always with some malfunction. Its no wonder you hated so much, you don't know what you even sound like. PS When Tony D got in 12 years ago you had nothing to do with it!!! Like you won't have anything to do with it when he get in this Election. :wink2:

804brown

That is correct, they will have their day before an arbitrator ( the union arranged an expedited arbitration) on June 17. You are also correct in that it was the company that violated the contract by taking them off the clock (what a surprise). Article 19 of our supplement clearly states : "No steward shall have the authority to call a strike, cause a slowdown or take any other action which would interrupt the Company's business, except as such action may be authorized by the Union. The Company recognizes the limitation upon the authority of the Steward." It is acknowledged that Dave O authorized such action, not Greg, not Jerry.This is just DM Quinn the bully trying to disparage the union by taking it out on the stewards. An arbitrator is going to affirm this on June 17 and return the 2 stewards back to their jobs with back pay!!

Ibt804Hammer

90 guys discharged huh?

Talk more crap

804brown

Hey Vinny what are you a Moran? The old board was at the buildings fighting for our members. They had more important things to do like save Jobs and represent the members. All these guys due is update Tom and Jerry, and the site is always with some malfunction. Its no wonder you hated so much, you don't know what you even sound like. PS When Tony D got in 12 years ago you had nothing to do with it!!! Like you won't have anything to do with it when he get in this Election. :wink2:

You really crack me up!! So are you calling him a maroon or an irishman?? LOL!! The next sentence is even funnier: "The old board was at the buildings fighting for our members" LOL!! No, they werent at the buildings!! And when they did show up, they certainly werent fighting with management!! They were behind closed doors making deals with management, selling us out!! That is why they were booted out 2 to 1. That fact has not changed.

The membership was tired of old, worn out, overpaid, Caddy-driving, wanna-be wise guys who thought they were in their positions for life. Do you really believe that the members want that back?? Do you really think they forgot about the size of the arbitration docket Row B inherited of suspended and discharged members?? Or how they bankrupted our health and welfare funds?? Or pushed those Hoffa contracts and telematics on us?? I could go on here.

The days of Tony D and his boys are over. They had their chance and they let us all down!! It is time to just go away and let this be one union for awhile and let these guys do their jobs we elected then to do!!