Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

local804

Still no word on the stewards in Melville. Its been three long weeks and stewards have not got their jobs back. 80 or 90 men are still discharged. The company has told them to file an Arbitration for each and every one of them. All the drivers are walking on egg shells fearing for their own jobs. They are saying UPS is going to walk off a few more drivers off the job. The whole morale of the building changed.

lol

Had enough

Make sure you log on your correct screen name before you answer.
Now we can add truckingaround as another alias. Its actually pretty sad that you woul have to make different accouts to make people thing more than two think like you.
No I just think he is crap also... You Local 804 think you know everything. But you have alot to learn!!:wink2: Don't be patting yourself on the back just yet!!

local804

Perhaps there site is slow from sharing the same server as Local 805, there TDU friends, http://teamsterslocal805.org/ and http://teamsterlocal804.com/

The sites look almost identical - I wonder who is designing our E Boards site (TDU)

So I guess that means browncafe, teamstersonline, and brownave since they use the same software they are run by the same person?
Incase you forgot, your old buddies shut down the 804 web page when they got booted out of office. If anything I would say Tim has no clue about computers ( just like Howie didnt even have one) and copied from Sandy. They are friends and do have offices in the same town. I do know you remember your pals scrubbed all the hard drives too, right???????
Two more reminders what a bunch of bafoons we had running our local.

Last edited:

local804

No I just think he is crap also... You Local 804 think you know everything. But you have alot to learn!!:wink2: Don't be patting yourself on the back just yet!!

OH, yea right. Busted with a capital B. I dont know it all, I just see the obvious. Knowledge is power my friend, go read a book or something.

Had enough

OH, yea right. Busted with a capital B. I dont know it all, I just see the obvious. Knowledge is power my friend, go read a book or something.
Again, don't be patting yourself on your back. You my friend have a lot to learn. You don't have to worry about me. I am doing just fine!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Perhaps there site is slow from sharing the same server as Local 805, there TDU friends, http://teamsterslocal805.org/ and http://teamsterlocal804.com/
The sites look almost identical - I wonder who is designing our E Boards site (TDU)

So I guess that means browncafe, teamstersonline, and brownave since they use the same software they are run by the same person?

tdugakingover804.jpg

http://www.teamsterlocal804.com/
tdugakingover804.jpg

EyesLookingIn

So what , did you just crawl from under a rock? TDU was backing Row B from the beginning , TDU backed Ron Carey. I believe there are people in our hall that are TDU members. SO WHAT , thats there choice , for years our old board always bashed TDU because they were afraid of the truth being put out there for members to see. TDU told us what our E Board officials salaries were , TDU told us what was going on with our contract , it was TDU that help to get the mob out of our locals. For years I would ask Howie R , Anthony M , Bill B "tell me what is so bad about TDU" never once got a straight answer only that they don't back Hoffa. Wonder why.......

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

So what , did you just crawl from under a rock? TDU was backing Row B from the beginning , TDU backed Ron Carey. I believe there are people in our hall that are TDU members. SO WHAT , thats there choice , for years our old board always bashed TDU because they were afraid of the truth being put out there for members to see. TDU told us what our E Board officials salaries were , TDU told us what was going on with our contract , it was TDU that help to get the mob out of our locals. For years I would ask Howie R , Anthony M , Bill B "tell me what is so bad about TDU" never once got a straight answer only that they don't back Hoffa. Wonder why.......

SO WHAT, is your answer now.... This is my answer now

There is some information from some ex TDU guys, close to Tim, TDU gave Tim resources, they did not cut him a check but funded him for election-related purposes, such as printing Convoy Dispatch, or helping members design campaign literature for his election campaign.
(ex. mailing literature, website design - etc...) These resources provided buy TDU are estimated to be about $50,000.00

Back to my point, The condition of these resources was that Tim had to run for president, no ifs, buts about it. So the rest of the clowns obeyed to take other positions. Ok, now in order for Tim to repay TDU, he must somehow repay TDU with our union funds, to show support of there cause and existence, also to show they have a purpose and obtain new members which is the only way they can survive.
Our E Board must now figure out a way to move money to TDU. Perhaps by over paying them to design there site, perhaps to overpay them to use TDU to teach the workshop and strategy meeting sponsored by the Local 804 so called Teamster University. ( Even Sandy Pope is involved.)
Call it what u want right now, but the truth will come out. I didn't believe it, but its all making sense now.

By the way, TDU admits that "Only money from active Teamsters and their spouses is used for any election-related purpose, such as printing Convoy Dispatch, or helping members design campaign literature"

Thats why the real reason the safety committes were stopped by the E Board, so they could use TDU instructors in our local and pay them for there safety courses. Our E Board dont care about real issues of the members safety, only what benefits them and TDU...... Wonder where they bought those blow up balloons up from and used those rallies to cover up spending our money.

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

I'm sure TDU helped Tim because in return he is backing Sandy Pope , no secret there. For you to say that our E board has to find a way to move money to TDU is BS. But you as a member of Local 804 (not that i think you are one ) can ask to see the numbers. BUT since your talking about E board members moving money how do you think Howie was able to pay all those high salaries , steward conferences , giving stewards 2 dollars a members. He was taking it from our medical that went from 33 million to 4 million and you want to know how he was doing this well i'll tell you. Every time there was a big medical expense that wasn't covered by our plan the E Board would OK. Also funny how when Howie was president our investments dropped move then our locals and the board had complete control.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I'm sure TDU helped Tim because in return he is backing Sandy Pope , no secret there. For you to say that our E board has to find a way to move money to TDU is BS. But you as a member of Local 804 (not that i think you are one ) can ask to see the numbers.

There is plenty of proof, but now that card in being held in my sleeve. You see, your board took a cut in pay so they could spend more on TDU and support there financial problems. That's for another day. Back to the real issues which your boys dont answer...

The E Board promised to enforce the contract in there election campaign, So why are are members being sent home on 72's for cases not involving the theft of money or merchandise.

Is this what Tough but Fair contract enforcement is. - Not !! I call it incompetence - and I mean incompetent for its true meaning which is the inability to perform...

Section 1 - Immediate Suspension or Discharge
The following shall be causes for immediate suspension or discharge of an employee: drinking, or proven or admitted dishonesty.
See Article 18, Section 1 (a).
In cases not involving the theft of money or merchandise an employee will remain on the job until a hearing is held with the business agent. Such hearing will take place within 72 hours.

(now your gonna say they Admitted dishonesty, wrong they didn't admit to anything) ask Anthony C for the Truth...)

You see, we gave our E board a chance and they have let us down over and over again!!!. Its is time for them to go away and resign if they cared about the members like Kenny R did. They are not doing the job they were elected to do!!!

EyesLookingIn

The same thing was happening under Angelo G and Anthony M. That I know for a fact because I was fired and walked out by LP , was not something due to money or merchandise and 4 days later when Anthony M was there , I got my job back and paid for the time I was out. Under Angelo I know a couple of guys that they walked out and then days later at the hearing the member got his job back and it went down as time served no back pay.

You were on here last week saying how Anthony C does know how to do his job and how members are home not getting paid. That you had proof to show that Anthony C doesn't know how to do his job. I found out that all 3 drivers admitted dishonesty in some way , so since you can't blame the BA and since they all got paid you come back with this????

You prove time and time again that you are a management person or an old board member trying to get back in. Sorry your not making 167,000 any more sorry your wife shops at target (I like target) and not Macy's. Sorry you have to work for a living.

Our old board destroyed our local. Ron Carey left it strong and they ruined it.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

The same thing was happening under Angelo G and Anthony M. That I know for a fact because I was fired and walked out by LP , was not something due to money or merchandise and 4 days later when Anthony M was there , I got my job back and paid for the time I was out. Under Angelo I know a couple of guys that they walked out and then days later at the hearing the member got his job back and it went down as time served no back pay.

You were on here last week saying how Anthony C does know how to do his job and how members are home not getting paid. That you had proof to show that Anthony C doesn't know how to do his job. I found out that all 3 drivers admitted dishonesty in some way , so since you can't blame the BA and since they all got paid you come back with this????

You prove time and time again that you are a management person or an old board member trying to get back in. Sorry your not making 167,000 any more sorry your wife shops at target (I like target) and not Macy's. Sorry you have to work for a living.

Our old board destroyed our local. Ron Carey left it strong and they ruined it.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Eyes, you write about mumbo jumbo, and make no sense. You don't know what your talking about.

Those drivers did not admit anything. First your boy aces says the drivers agreed to it, now your saying they admittrd to it and we cant blame the BA. Guys try to make up your minds.

Truth is your EBoard is weak and allows UPS to do what they want.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity