Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Funny how you act like you know it all. Eyes is right all 3 admitted to what UPS took them in the office for flagging stops , to UPS thats dishonesty , thanks to the weak language in our contract. I still hope they get there jobs back well at least 2 of them :) wink wink ...... But hey, don't blame Mistake all he gets is second hand info.........

YES OUR MEMBERS WANT ANGELO , TONY D and JOHN TO NEGOTIATE OUR NEXT CONTRACT ...... NO WAY.....OUR MEMBERS REMEMBER HOW THEY SOLD US OUT.......

Had enough

Funny how you act like you know it all. Eyes is right all 3 admitted to what UPS took them in the office for flagging stops , to UPS thats dishonesty , thanks to the weak language in our contract. I still hope they get there jobs back well at least 2 of them :) wink wink ...... But hey, don't blame Mistake all he gets is second hand info.........

YES OUR MEMBERS WANT ANGELO , TONY D and JOHN TO NEGOTIATE OUR NEXT CONTRACT ...... NO WAY.....OUR MEMBERS REMEMBER HOW THEY SOLD US OUT.......
You are going to be one very unhappy man!!!!:wink2:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Funny how you act like you know it all. Eyes is right all 3 admitted to what UPS took them in the office for flagging stops , to UPS thats dishonesty

AcesUp804 said:
Yes , I found out that 2 drivers were fired yesterday at Foster. 1 had 15 years and the other had 4 months. Both were fired for ADMITTED DISHONESTY , for falsifying documents. Maybe drivers need to do there jobs and not cut corners. STOP FLAGGING PACKAGES. I'll say it again ADMITTED that means they said they did it. BOTH got paid while on 72, the reason they were not working is because the company (UPS) told them they can stay home and wait for the 72 and get paid. BOTH SAID YES.......... This is UPS's way of not dealing with workers comp cases they rather pay them.
You cant even remember what you post, you were the one who said they admitted to flagging stops, but it does not mater what you say. Its what the fired members says and the shop stewards. Our E board only lies to protect themselves from looking bad.

Then you say the company gave the drivers an option to stay home and they said yes, Keep kissing up to Tim's butt.

Drivers that got fired never admitted to dishonesty, so stop the bull.

AcesUp804

Drivers that got fired never admitted to dishonesty, so stop the bull.

Really , 2 out of 3 were crying and saying I'm sorry and I'll never do it again , please give me another chance....... Now to the driver he or she may not feel it was dishonest to flag stops or sheet NDA closed blocks away when it was open or take an hour and a half for lunch BUT guess what UPS does....

BUT THANKS TO OUR GREAT CONTRACT THEY HAVE NO PROTECTION......

And because they have no protection they may have to wait 8 months for a arbitrator to hear their case.

Last edited:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Ok, so you know you know the facts, lol, guess Anthony C told you them, no wonder you have no clue.

If the E Board knew how to read the contract correctly then they would know how to protect the members. Dave O's another one who gets members fired for there incompetence.

The real issue of topic is why are the Drivers on a 72 not able to work as stated in our contract, and why is our E Board oking this. You talk of weak contract, buts it only week when our E board reads it.

not what i voted for

Really , 2 out of 3 were crying and saying I'm sorry and I'll never do it again , please give me another chance....... Now to the driver he or she may not feel it was dishonest to flag stops or sheet NDA closed blocks away when it was open or take an hour and a half for lunch BUT guess what UPS does....

And because they have no protection they may have to wait 8 months for a arbitrator to hear their case.

Make up your mind. You are the one that posted that drivers have to do their job right! And maybe this great eboard can get an expedited arbitration for these members because that is in the contract.

Had enough

Why dont You go to Make UPS Deliver. Org that may answer your question.Where do you think your dues money is going. It is pay back time for all the money TDU spent on getting this board elected.
That is the only reason they got in. They had some professionals do up their campaign for them with TDU's Money!!! Hey they did look pretty good!!! But with no experience they have been destroying our Union!!! TDU is all about the money and not for the members best interest!!! Why do you think they are backing Sandy Pope? "Pay Back Time" You hit it on the Head!!

not what i voted for

They were elected by the members because the members were lead to believe they would do a better job. Strong contract enforcement,24 hour representation,benefit protection committee and demand respect from UPS! I am still waiting!

not what i voted for

Make up your mind. You are the one that posted that drivers have to do their job right! And maybe this great eboard can get an expedited arbitration for these members because that is in the contract.

This says it better it is their words.

At this rate, the backlog of arbitration cases will have been resolved by October and new cases will move forward in a timely manner.
Members who are out on the street will not wait eight to nine months for an arbitration date and Local 804 will not waste money on
cancelled arbitration dates.

packageguy

It sounds like you guys are full of anger, When you guys post things like this, the company wins, they see concur and divide. Do not play into there game.