Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

CRASH501

UPDATE :
My Lawyer called me to inform me that UPS has lost their last and final apeal against me with the NYS Workers Compensation Board!
.............. after the worst 10 days of my life this has brought a HUGE smile to my face!
.....................Laweyer actually praised me for sticking it out and not putting my tail between my legs and running off, as UPS brass had anticipated that I would!

804brown

Like had enough said. The members Voice is looking pretty good these days "TRUST ME" :wink2:

LOL, "looking pretty good"?? They just lost their only hope of ever getting back in. So looking pretty good means losing again. Row A lost in 2009,Tony D and Angelo both losing stewards elections in May 2010, then again this past March 2011?? Thats looking good?? The "members voice" has been silenced by the votes of the members!! Get over it.

AcesUp804

News out of Manhattan North : One of Row C key players on there slate Orlando M won his steward election by 2 votes. Only 2 votes Man North was a key building and the driver that lost is a hugh Row B supporter.

More and more members are saying that there's no way that they will elected old board members to handle our next contract.

My advise to Danny M , Eddie V , Al C , Dwight P , Alex Z ,Danny B and Vinny G drop the dead weight you guys are carrying from the old board.

EyesLookingIn

News out of Manhattan North : One of Row C key players on there slate Orlando M won his steward election by 2 votes. Only 2 votes Man North was a key building and the driver that lost is a hugh Row B supporter.

More and more members are saying that there's no way that they will elected old board members to handle our next contract.

My advise to Danny M , Eddie V , Al C , Dwight P , Alex Z ,Danny B and Vinny G drop the dead weight you guys are carrying from the old board.

What a sad group they would be with out Angelo , Tony D and John... and these are the men running very sad. Really all together they are sad....You say drop the dead weight they are the dead weight. Danny M his own guys have no respect for him after joining with Angelo after the way that Angelo trashed him , never writes grievances , always looks confused but is good friends with the Division Manager. Vinny G goes to lunch 3 times a month with Division Manager Al friend and rats on members. Dwight P all off his guys go to the other steward in that building George Z for advise and George has only been a steward for 1 year and Dwight is a huge Hoffa supporter. Alex Z , a couple of his clerks came up to 43rd st and say he is the weakest steward in that building lets management do what ever they want , never writes grievances and makes deals but does get 7 weeks vacation ever year. Do not know to much about the other guys on Row C.

I can also write stuff about our current E board as well so no slate is prefect but I do not want to hear how Row C has MEN THAT KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE BA's. MEN THAT WILL DO A BETTER JOB............ NO WAY ,, OUR E BOARD IS NOT PREFECT BUT I TRUST THEM AND THEY WILL ONLY GET STRONGER AND STRONGER..........

Last edited:

804brown

What a sad group they would be with out Angelo , Tony D and John... and these are the men running very sad. Really all together they are sad....You say drop the dead weight they are the dead weight. Danny M his own guys have no respect for him after joining with Angelo after the way that Angelo trashed him , never writes grievances , always looks confused but is good friends with the Division Manager. Vinny G goes to lunch 3 times a month with Division Manager Al friend and rats on members. Dwight P all off his guys go to the other steward in that building George Z for advise and George has only been a steward for 1 year and Dwight is a huge Hoffa supporter. Alex Z , a couple of his clerks came up to 43rd st and say he is the weakest steward in that building lets management do what ever they want , never writes grievances and makes deals but does get 7 weeks vacation ever year. Do not know to much about the other guys on Row C.

I can also write stuff about our current E board as well so no slate is prefect but I do not want to hear how Row C has MEN THAT KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE BA's. MEN THAT WILL DO A BETTER JOB............ NO WAY ,, OUR E BOARD IS NOT PREFECT BUT I TRUST THEM AND THEY WILL ONLY GET STRONGER AND STRONGER..........

This all might be true about these Row c stewards. It might also be true that there is stuff about our current board to critique. And we all know about the Row A guys already. But cant we all come on here and rightly ciritize what UPS management is doing to us in these buildings. We all seem to name names of union guys, but why not start naming management names on here. Like the names of every Dm in every building and the crap they are pulling. Lets call them losers and incompetents and untrustworthy and weak, etc. I would like to know what is happening in every building and which management people are responsible for it: DMs, managers, sups. Lets create a profile right here so all to see and read and learn. These :censored2: have profiles on all of us!! Lets see if we can turn the tables on them!! In unity there is strength!!

CRASH501

george has the right idea,and is actually very contract knowledgable but his head got too big too fast, Remember he was a supervisor in the past! I have worked with dwight for 10 years, he's not a bad Steward....... As far As George Z .....The Sh.. that I heard today blew my mind, rumor has it he is a RAT BAST... More Details to follow next week as they unfold ! George will takle the credit for getting a Fordham center driver his job back this week, who was fired a few weeks ago, WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH BUDDY! AND I DONT HIDE , YOU KNOW WHO I AM ,YOU ARE ON BC ALSO. JUST NOT 100% SURE WHO!

Last edited:

Had enough

UPDATE :
My Lawyer called me to inform me that UPS has lost their last and final apeal against me with the NYS Workers Compensation Board!
.............. after the worst 10 days of my life this has brought a HUGE smile to my face!
.....................Laweyer actually praised me for sticking it out and not putting my tail between my legs and running off, as UPS brass had anticipated that I would!
Good for you Crash!!
It was a long road for you.....:happy-very:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I'm sure TDU helped Tim because in return he is backing Sandy Pope , no secret there. For you to say that our E board has to find a way to move money to TDU is BS. But you as a member of Local 804 (not that i think you are one ) can ask to see the numbers.

Looks like pay-back time. Our E board's paying TDU because they helped Tim get elected with TDU funding during Tim's lying Campaign.

Looks like they found a way to move union funds to TDU

804paysTDU.jpg

804paysTDU.jpg

lonewolf

At the shop stewards meeting Saturday Tim said the Blow up Doll who is paid for with the hard working men dues money. Which was also delivered by a non union Fed Ex. cost us $6,000 to get 2 stewards fired and 90 men discharged out in Melville. Along with one other steward from Brush Ave. Good Work ********

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolf

Rumor has it that Jerry M. one of the Shop Stewards that was fired out in Melville was told that it was a 90% chance he will not get his job back. This was told by an In-house Lawyer. Tim also said at the shop Stewards that Jerry will be painting at the Hall.

lonewolf

At the Stewards meeting Saturday, "Cigar Pete. aka Used Car Sales men" Was in charge of blowing up the Blow up Doll in the Conference Room This is probably the only thing he is good at except singing and dancing.:rofl: LMAO. Which gave everyone a headache. No one could not even understand what was going on. Dave O his son, has already lost 3 shop stewards and over a hundred members. I think it is time for him to go back to tracker trailers.

Ibt804Hammer

At the shop stewards meeting Saturday Tim said the Blow up Doll who is paid for with the hard working men dues money. Which was also delivered by a non union Fed Ex. cost us $6,000 to get 2 stewards fired and 90 men discharged out in Melville. Along with one other steward from Brush Ave. Good Work *********!

Few months ago you said it was $18,000 now your saying 6k?????
What one is it???????

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolf

Where is Agitator 1? Word is he was forced out by this inexperienced E-Board. Dave O is NEXT When will the Agitator write about the incompetence of this E-Board? Has anybody seen my good friend Mark H, please tell me where he is? Its has been about 3 months since he has been around. Is Dave friend face on a milk Carton its has been missing in 43rd street for weeks. Lets not forget the shenanigans that went on with the Feeder Shop Stewards Elections. Our man Cigar Pete had Rewritten the rules on Shop Stewards Elections.

lonewolf

No balls Neil O. was at the Suffolk building Friday night with his Hot Dog wagon selling Hamburgers, Hot dogs and Soda. This is what our Union has become. What a disgrace. All the members has been saying how management has been whipping Neil for the last 18 months. He has no balls. This is not what we voted for. Come the next election he will be great at giving out hamburgers and hot dogs.