Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804Warrior

I would gather have who is in now , knowing what is available with Row C , since you were one of the people saying how great that slate of men are. To you Row C is Angelo , Anthony and John nothing else matters......

I guess those 2 stewards and the drivers in mellville trusted that bozo Dave O too. Say what you want about the old E Board but they never told anyone to do anything as stupid as walking off the job. Stronger?? Stronger?? This seems to be your problem and every other current supporter of this current board. You think from the chest down instead of above the shoulders. Stronger what a joke. I hope they do get stronger too because when the Memebers Voice WINS the election Tim and the rest of this current board will need to be in good physical shape to return back to their positions on the truck.​

804Warrior

I never said it was not , just pointing out his whole center was backing Row C and a Row B guy runs and almost wins OR does it mean that Orlando M is not that qualified to be in the hall if he can't even get his center to back him. Either way Orlando is a weak link that Angelo and Anthony D picked.

What makes him a weak link because Orlando WON by 2 votes. When did it matter how much you win an election by? Watch your mouth. What about Ken R, Dave Zero, Steve A, Mark H? What about these men? Orlando is a stand up guy. What have you done lately for your hub? Thx to Dave Zero Local 804 has to pay a shop stewards salary! Thx Dave Zero great job. You should just quit before you cause anyone else to lose their job.

804Warrior

UPDATE :
My Lawyer called me to inform me that UPS has lost their last and final apeal against me with the NYS Workers Compensation Board!
.............. after the worst 10 days of my life this has brought a HUGE smile to my face!
.....................Laweyer actually praised me for sticking it out and not putting my tail between my legs and running off, as UPS brass had anticipated that I would!

Congrats! I think we can all agree that this was a great victory for you my friend and our Local as well.

804brown

Looks like pay-back time. Our E board's paying TDU because they helped Tim get elected with TDU funding during Tim's lying Campaign.

Looks like they found a way to move union funds to TDU

View attachment 5366

The 2300 members of our local who voted for Tim and the rest of Row B "helped Tim get elected"!! And lets not forget how Hoffa Jr helped out the Row C slate this past delegates election.

The LM2s say Teamster Rank and File, not TDU!!

804brown

Here is some more money they are selling out to TDU along with the extra people working in the Hall.

Hmmm, lets see. Row A (aka Row C) was in bed with Hoffa who was in bed with UPS. Row B is in bed with TDU who help rank and file union members to fight UPS and clean up their locals. On balance I will take TDU over Hoffa and UPS anyday!!

804brown

At the Stewards meeting Saturday, "Cigar Pete. aka Used Car Sales men" Was in charge of blowing up the Blow up Doll in the Conference Room This is probably the only thing he is good at except singing and dancing.:rofl: LMAO. Which gave everyone a headache. No one could not even understand what was going on. Dave O his son, has already lost 3 shop stewards and over a hundred members. I think it is time for him to go back to tracker trailers.

You give everyone a headache. I think you should back to howling at the moon like a good lonely wolf!!

lonewolf

The 2300 members of our local who voted for Tim and the rest of Row B "helped Tim get elected"!! And lets not forget how Hoffa Jr helped out the Row C slate this past delegates election.

The LM2s say Teamster Rank and File, not TDU!!
Put the facts on the table before you open your mouth. We want to see them.

804brown

No balls Neil O. was at the Suffolk building Friday night with his Hot Dog wagon selling Hamburgers, Hot dogs and Soda. This is what our Union has become. What a disgrace. All the members has been saying how management has been whipping Neil for the last 18 months. He has no balls. This is not what we voted for. Come the next election he will be great at giving out hamburgers and hot dogs.

"Selling hamburgers, hot dogs"??? More lies out of morons mouths. Neil takes care of the members of Suffolk by using his own camper to have barbeques for the members in the parking lot for drivers after work and hub workers before and after work at night. Imagine a B/A spending 4 hours with the members, cooking for them, handing out sodas and shirts as they arrive to work in 90 degree heat. Can you even imagine any Row A guy doing this for the members?? AND this is at the end of his day on his way home!! We have some hard working union officials in the hall now. You are just not used to union officials going above and beyond. AND imagine he does it without wearing a $1000 suit!! LOL

804brown

Cigar Pete and his son is now going around telling everyone how **** ** this Executive Board is. He is saying that they do not know anything. Meanwhile he is as clueless has them. But he does "Blow Up Dolls Good and can sing and dance"

Stop the lies. Why would Pete or Dave O want to undermine this exec board. So they all can lose next year and go back to their trucks?? I dont think so. But making up lies about the board does help Row A (aka Row C).

And it is very funny that you put down the blow up Fat Cat. When you guys were in office, thats all we got was lots of hot air!! LOL

Had enough

You all talk nonsense to skip around the important stuff like Job protection and the stupidity of this E-Board. Meanwhile men are out of jobs while you are all sitting here talking crap. Go support the circus, then maybe you will be out of a job. Because they do not have the backbone or the experience to protect you.

804brown

That stuff is Website, Printing, Supplies and Education. Why is our Local funds paying TDU for these services. TDU are a non profit organization and nowhere do they state they provide these types of services at a charge. I guess its pay back time for giving Tim the funds for his lying election campaign.

Again, the LM2 does not state TDU does it??

Had enough

Stop the lies. Why would Pete or Dave O want to undermine this exec board. So they all can lose next year and go back to their trucks?? I dont think so. But making up lies about the board does help Row A (aka Row C).

And it is very funny that you put down the blow up Fat Cat. When you guys were in office, thats all we got was lots of hot air!! LOL
I dont think the wolf is lying. Everyone knows there is a two way battle in the Hall.

not what i voted for

Again, the LM2 does not state TDU does it??

Read this brother

TDU’s sister organization, the Teamster Rank and File Education and Legal Defense Foundation (TRF), is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit charitable foundation, dedicated to providing Teamster members with the tools they need to fight for justice on the job and a stronger, more democratic Teamsters union.