Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Looks like pay-back time. Our E board's paying TDU because they helped Tim get elected with TDU funding during Tim's lying Campaign.

Looks like they found a way to move union funds to TDU

View attachment 5366

You do see that the money was paid for the website,supplies,and education training, correct?

I personally would not use them but its all legit.
Bull $*** it was to get Sandy Pope Elected just like Carey's little scheme!

lonewolf

Cigar Pete and his son is now going around telling everyone how **** ** this Executive Board is. He is saying that they do not know anything. Meanwhile he is as clueless has them. But he does "Blow Up Dolls Good and can sing and dance"

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

You do see that the money was paid for the website,supplies,and education training, correct?

I personally would not use them but its all legit.

Isn't TDU a Non Profit Organization, never heard of them selling supplies and designing websites, hows this possible if they don't file taxes. Looks real fishy.

Where do they post what supplies they are selling, and where do they post what they charge for website designs. Id like to see it now.

Where do they post what they charge for Education training. (wonder why they pulled the safety committee) so they could pay TDU and provide the training.

804paysTDU.jpg
804paysTDU.jpg

Ibt804Hammer

Isn't TDU a Non Profit Organization, never heard of them selling supplies and designing websites, hows this possible if they don't file taxes. Looks real fishy.

Where do they post what supplies they are selling, and where do they post what they charge for website designs. Id like to see it now.

Where do they post what they charge for Education training. (wonder why they pulled the safety committee) so they could pay TDU and provide the training.

View attachment 5367

I am only commenting on where the money was spent and it wasn't a here you go check from our members. We will find out the deal Sunday.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I am only commenting on where the money was spent and it wasn't a here you go check from our members. We will find out the deal Sunday.

No Daa, it wanst a here you go check, it was overcharge for services and Website design , printing, misc. Supplies to recover TDU's expense for backing Tim for his campaign.

"TDU Funding:
TDU is 100% Teamster owned and operated. TDU receives no money from the Teamsters Union or any employer. We are independent, nonprofit and funded entirely by membership dues and donations."

Like I said before, since when did TDU charge for Website designing, printing, supplies and education.

local804

Rumor has it that Jerry M. one of the Shop Stewards that was fired out in Melville was told that it was a 90% chance he will not get his job back. This was told by an In-house Lawyer. Tim also said at the shop Stewards that Jerry will be painting at the Hall.

If you are talking about Pomerantz, he did not say that

EyesLookingIn

george has the right idea,and is actually very contract knowledgable but his head got too big too fast, Remember he was a supervisor in the past! I have worked with dwight for 10 years, he's not a bad Steward....... As far As George Z .....The Sh.. that I heard today blew my mind, rumor has it he is a RAT BAST... More Details to follow next week as they unfold ! George will takle the credit for getting a Fordham center driver his job back this week, who was fired a few weeks ago, WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH BUDDY! AND I DONT HIDE , YOU KNOW WHO I AM ,YOU ARE ON BC ALSO. JUST NOT 100% SURE WHO!

Sounds good we will be waiting. But please understand what I meant I'm not saying Dwight isn't a good steward he maybe. My point was that most of the guys on Row C slate aren't the greatest thing since slice bread. So when I read people post that say THE ROW C MEN ARE WHAT OUR LOCAL NEEDS I LAUGH.

EyesLookingIn

No Daa, it wanst a here you go check, it was overcharge for services and Website design , printing, misc. Supplies to recover TDU's expense for backing Tim for his campaign.

"TDU Funding:
TDU is 100% Teamster owned and operated. TDU receives no money from the Teamsters Union or any employer. We are independent, nonprofit and funded entirely by membership dues and donations."

Like I said before, since when did TDU charge for Website designing, printing, supplies and education.

Who's to say what that stuff cost? Do you know what its cost? Sounds like to me that stuff needed to be done who cares who does it. I heard the stewards meeting went over well Tim answered all questions even heard that Danny M running with Row C trashed Hoffa and hopes Sandy Pope gets in. Someone didn't send him the memo that Angelo G and Anthony D don't like Sandy Pope LOL

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Who's to say what that stuff cost? Do you know what its cost? Sounds like to me that stuff needed to be done who cares who does it.

That stuff is Website, Printing, Supplies and Education. Why is our Local funds paying TDU for these services. TDU are a non profit organization and nowhere do they state they provide these types of services at a charge. I guess its pay back time for giving Tim the funds for his lying election campaign.

Had enough

Sounds good we will be waiting. But please understand what I meant I'm not saying Dwight isn't a good steward he maybe. My point was that most of the guys on Row C slate aren't the greatest thing since slice bread. when I read people post that say THE ROW C MEN ARE WHAT OUR LOCAL NEEDS I LAUGH.

My point was that most of the guys on Row C slate aren't the greatest thing since slice bread.

You are not going to tell me that what we have is better?
You will be in a loosing battle now! Start getting used to it buddy!

Had enough

News out of Manhattan North : One of Row C key players on there slate Orlando M won his steward election by 2 votes. Only 2 votes Man North was a key building and the driver that lost is a hugh Row B supporter.

More and more members are saying that there's no way that they will elected old board members to handle our next contract.

My advise to Danny M , Eddie V , Al C , Dwight P , Alex Z ,Danny B and Vinny G drop the dead weight you guys are carrying from the old board.

One of Row C key players on there slate Orlando M won his steward election by 2 votes.

I thought someone said a win is a win!:wink2:
It's the "MEMBERS VOICE" NOT ROW C

EyesLookingIn

My point was that most of the guys on Row C slate aren't the greatest thing since slice bread.

You are not going to tell me that what we have is better? You will be in a loosing battle now! Start getting used to it buddy!

I would gather have who is in now , knowing what is available with Row C , since you were one of the people saying how great that slate of men are. To you Row C is Angelo , Anthony and John nothing else matters......

EyesLookingIn

That stuff is Website, Printing, Supplies and Education. Why is our Local funds paying TDU for these services. TDU are a non profit organization and nowhere do they state they provide these types of services at a charge. I guess its pay back time for giving Tim the funds for his lying election campaign.

Again did they pay to much for what was done and are the people doing it non union........

EyesLookingIn

One of Row C key players on there slate Orlando M won his steward election by 2 votes.

I thought someone said a win is a win!

I never said it was not , just pointing out his whole center was backing Row C and a Row B guy runs and almost wins OR does it mean that Orlando M is not that qualified to be in the hall if he can't even get his center to back him. Either way Orlando is a weak link that Angelo and Anthony D picked.