Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Read this brother

TDU’s sister organization, the Teamster Rank and File Education and Legal Defense Foundation (TRF), is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit charitable foundation, dedicated to providing Teamster members with the tools they need to fight for justice on the job and a stronger, more democratic Teamsters union.
Good job Not what I voted for!

lonewolf

Donate to TRF

There are two ways to donate!

A one-time donation allows you to donate now.
Preferred Donation Type

Our Credit Card Checkoff Program allows you to make an automatic, monthly donation.
TRF donations are for non-members.

Teamsters are encouraged to donate to TDU.:angry:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

missingeboard.jpg
Cant wait to see who's gonna be on the next carton of milk....
missingeboard.jpg

804brown

I dont think the wolf is lying. Everyone knows there is a two way battle in the Hall.

No, there is a two way battle FOR the Hall. There is Row B who were given a large mandate (2 to 1 vote) to fix our local. They ran on cutting bloated salaries(done), more representation(done), fixing the health funds(saved it til the next contract), protecting our pensions(done), upholding the contract (as weak as it is), educating the members(seminars and workshops), getting a better contract in 2013 (yet to be seen), building raids(ok, not lately).
There is Row A (aka Row C aka Tony's boys) who were in power for way too long. They assumed they owned those positions. They never counted on the membership waking up and throwing them out. And now of course,, they want back in because they cant stand living and working under those awful sellout contracts they sold us!! They miss the shiny suits and the Cadillacs and all the power that came with the position. But they had their time and they blew it. They became too confortable with management and too distant from the members and the actual jobs that we do everyday.
Row B came in to the Hall right off their package cars and cabs and their clerks positions. They knew had to use a DIAD and scan packages. The only thing Row A scanned was their union credit cards in Las Vegas!! LOL

lonewolf

No, there is a two way battle FOR the Hall. There is Row B who were given a large mandate (2 to 1 vote) to fix our local. They ran on cutting bloated salaries(done), more representation(done), fixing the health funds(saved it til the next contract), protecting our pensions(done), upholding the contract (as weak as it is), educating the members(seminars and workshops), getting a better contract in 2013 (yet to be seen), building raids(ok, not lately).
There is Row A (aka Row C aka Tony's boys) who were in power for way too long. They assumed they owned those positions. They never counted on the membership waking up and throwing them out. And now of course,, they want back in because they cant stand living and working under those awful sellout contracts they sold us!! They miss the shiny suits and the Cadillacs and all the power that came with the position. But they had their time and they blew it. They became too confortable with management and too distant from the members and the actual jobs that we do everyday.
Row B came in to the Hall right off their package cars and cabs and their clerks positions. They knew had to use a DIAD and scan packages. The only thing Row A scanned was their union credit cards in Las Vegas!! LOL
Go drink some more Kool-aide. Look ahead buddy because that is what everyone is doing. You sound like a broken record. Meanwhile since Row B has been in 400 men has been broken you genius!

Last edited by a moderator:

not what i voted for

Check their LM2 report their scanning your card brother.

804Warrior

Hmmm you are smart but the E board you voted for doesnt even look the same as it did when the election took place. Ken R resigned cant say I blame him he jumped off the ship and has used the last life raft. Good for you buddy. If there was another raft you know Dave Zero Knowledge would be on the next one. Dave thank Ken R. He saved you a spot on the E Board for now. Pete and Tim are fighting on who should take responsibility for your actions. Do your buddys Tim and Pete and the membership a favor and just leave. We will not judge you and we all will understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

There is Row B who were given a large mandate (2 to 1 vote) to fix our local. They ran on cutting bloated salaries(done),
so the money they cut, is going to liam R, and others that get fired that are Tims buddies, and Hire TDU to work for our Union......
more representation(done) NOT, you mean missing representation.......
, fixing the health funds(saved it til the next contract), NOT, they promised to protect it, not raise co-pays......
protecting our pensions(done) - NOT, they even raised the Medical on retirees to 525.00 month who are on a fixed income...
, upholding the contract (as weak as it is), NOT, strong language protect our members, if they know how to read it, just ask DAVE O.
educating the members(seminars and workshops), with TDU training , what a joke....
getting a better contract in 2013 (yet to be seen), will never be seen, with there lying record....
building raids(ok, not lately). NEVER SEEN ONE......

Last edited:

804brown

Hmmm you idiot.The E board you voted for doesnt even look the same as it did when the election took place. Ken R resigned cant say I blame him he jumped off the ship and has used the last life raft. Good for you buddy. If there was another raft you know Dave Zero Knowledge would be on the next one. Dave thank Ken R. He saved you a spot on the E Board for now. Pete and Tim are fighting on who should take responsibility for your actions. Do your buddys Tim and Pete and the membership a favor and just leave. We will not judge you and we all will understand.

I know the board is not the same. True Ken R is gone but they added Anthony C and Liam R to the board which has strengthened them. On Dave O, I still hear he is very popular in Melville.

804brown

The money they saved from their own salaries they use to hire more reps to better serve the membership. WHat is wrong with that??

On the health fund, they did fix it BY RAISING THE CO PAYS, duh!! If nothing was done last year, right about now our fund would have been millions in the red!!

Howie and co had our health fund in arbitration. An arbitrator could have taken the retirees out of the funds if he so ruled!! Good move Row A, but Row B took us out of arbitration when they got in!! Also their plan to save the funds would have effectively done away with 25 and out as we know it!!

Ask Howie and the boys how alll the great language Ron Carey put in there, got taken out contract after contract. We used to have strong language in our supplement. No more!!

An educated member was always a threat to Row A and their little supporters- keep'm dumb and under control.

Never seen a building raid. You must be some supervisor or manager working during the day and was home before they came into your building.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

The money they saved from their own salaries they use to hire more reps to better serve the membership. WHat is wrong with that?? You say Liam R, Anthony C are better reps LOL, i guess even you agree that anyone would be better than the clowns we have in office.

On the health fund, they did fix it BY RAISING THE CO PAYS, duh!! If nothing was done last year, right about now our fund would have been millions in the red!!
According to who's graft would the fund be millions in the red. Tim's Campaign chart, which was printed at TDU, or should I say Rank and File (TRF) expense. We all know that was Tims projections and no one else's fool..

804Warrior

I know the board is not the same. True Ken R is gone but they added Anthony C and Liam R to the board which has strengthened them. On Dave O, I still hear he is very popular in Melville.

You have got to be kidding me!!!! Of course he is. Management loves him every where he goes he causes people to lose their jobs!!!

AcesUp804

You have got to be kidding me!!!! Of course he is. Management loves him every where he goes he causes people to lose their jobs!!!

Well well look who remember his password. If it isn't my fine friend from Foster , You talk tough here but in Foster all we here is "hey , its OK management can do what they like don't worry be happy" now I know why your buddy wanted to fire you too.

And before you waste your time , I'm not mister green jacket.

AcesUp804

What makes him a weak link because Orlando WON by 2 votes. When did it matter how much you win an election by? Watch your mouth. What about Ken R, Dave Zero, Steve A, Mark H? What about these men? Orlando is a stand up guy. What have you done lately for your hub? Thx to Dave Zero Local 804 has to pay a shop stewards salary! Thx Dave Zero great job. You should just quit before you cause anyone else to lose their job.

LOL I think you wear your shades to much , what makes him weak is that half his center did not vote for him. What makes him weak is that he never tells he's guys the truth about what is going on ,,, thats what makes him weak ,, just like you are very weak at what you do , my friend....

AcesUp804

I guess those 2 stewards and the drivers in mellville trusted that bozo Dave O too. Say what you want about the old E Board but they never told anyone to do anything as stupid as walking off the job

No they were to afraid to stand up for the members , I guess we will have to wait for the arbitration to see who was right. Howie and the girls just destroyed our medical and pension , gave them selves nice raises , told you to tell the members this was a fine contract and you said YES BOSS , OK BOSS , YOU ALL NEED TO VOTE FOR THIS HERE CONTRACT. Look at all guys from our building , I'm sure you were buddies with most , that Tony D sold up the river , all the guys that lost in arbitration thanks to Tony D not doing his job. YEA LETS PUT HIM BACK IN.....

804Warrior

Well well look who remember his password. If it isn't my fine friend from Foster , You talk tough here but in Foster all we here is "hey , its OK management can do what they like don't worry be happy" now I know why your buddy wanted to fire you too.

And before you waste your time , I'm not mister green jacket.

You can be whoever you want to be. As far as im concerned you are just someone who stands by and doesnt get involved. some of these problems we are having are not new. So where are you in the bldg when it needs some one to lead it. and dont tell me that Anthony is the one cause MY FRIEND you would be very disappointed to know what he had done and is willing to do to sustain his job.

AcesUp804

And just to show that I'm not always pro our E board. I found out that curtain stewards are being paid by our members hard working union dues to take classes at Cornell University. And I think its not right as soon as I find out more info I will report back.