Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804Warrior

LOL I think you wear your shades to much , what makes him weak is that half his center did not vote for him. What makes him weak is that he never tells he's guys the truth about what is going on ,,, thats what makes him weak ,, just like you are very weak at what you do , my friend....

i happen to like my shades. how do you know what he tells his guys? are you one of his guys? stop believing everything you hear. thats the problem with people like yourself. your nothing but a fair weather fan. 2 years from now tim and everyone else will be your declared enemy. good night

AcesUp804

You can be whoever you want to be. As far as im concerned you are just someone who stands by and doesnt get involved. some of these problems we are having are not new. So where are you in the bldg when it needs some one to lead it. and dont tell me that Anthony is the one cause MY FRIEND you would be very disappointed to know what he had done and is willing to do to sustain his job.

"you would be very disappointed to know what he had done and is willing to do to sustain his job" try me lets here it .......

Last edited:

AcesUp804

i happen to like my shades. how do you know what he tells his guys? are you one of his guys? stop believing everything you hear. thats the problem with people like yourself. your nothing but a fair weather fan. 2 years from now tim and everyone else will be your declared enemy. good night

I know because I know members in Manh North ,, you do look good in the shades I have to admit :)

EyesLookingIn

And just to show that I'm not always pro our E board. I found out that curtain stewards are being paid by our members hard working union dues to take classes at Cornell University. And I think its not right as soon as I find out more info I will report back.

Nothing like a good cliffhanger...........

Had enough

The 2300 members of our local who voted for Tim and the rest of Row B "helped Tim get elected"!! And lets not forget how Hoffa Jr helped out the Row C slate this past delegates election.

The LM2s say Teamster Rank and File, not TDU!!

Dont try to turn the table around BROWN NOSE ALL YOU ROW B SUPPORTERS ARE LIARS.....We are waiting for some proof. I want to know why the Union is paying TDU this money? We have our proof, where is yours? HOFFA GAVE "THE MEMBERS VOICE NOTHING" GIVE US THE friend* PROOF If you remember they gave out paper stickers and kiddie fliars.....Remember?

Last edited:

ROW A

my new ratings for our e board 18 months in to the job !!! this time i will be using A- B- C- D- friend SYSTEM FOR GRADING OUR E BOARD . PRESIDENT =TIM =D /-SEC TRES=JIM=D/-VICE PRES=D/-REC SEC=DAVID. friend=B/-TRUSTEE=NIEL.O=B/TRUSTEE=MARK.H=B/TRUSTEE= CHRIS.S=C-/BA=DAVE.O=friend/BA=SAM.C=C/BA=STEVE.A=C/BA=LIAM.R=B/UNION REP=ANTHONY.C=C-/UNION REP =JERRY.M =NA NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THIS GENTLEMEN TO DRAW A FAIR CONCLUSION.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Hmmm you are smart but the E board you voted for doesnt even look the same as it did when the election took place. Ken R resigned cant say I blame him he jumped off the ship and has used the last life raft. Good for you buddy. If there was another raft you know Dave Zero Knowledge would be on the next one. Dave thank Ken R. He saved you a spot on the E Board for now. Pete and Tim are fighting on who should take responsibility for your actions. Do your buddys Tim and Pete and the membership a favor and just leave. We will not judge you and we all will understand.

Hoaxster Why did you edit his post?