Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Stop the lies. Why would Pete or Dave O want to undermine this exec board. So they all can lose next year and go back to their trucks?? I dont think so. But making up lies about the board does help Row A (aka Row C).

And it is very funny that you put down the blow up Fat Cat. When you guys were in office, thats all we got was lots of hot air!! LOL
Why, because everyone knows there is a battle. Wake up

804brown

my new ratings for our e board 18 months in to the job !!! this time i will be using A- B- C- D- friend SYSTEM FOR GRADING OUR E BOARD . PRESIDENT =TIM =D /-SEC TRES=JIM=D/-VICE PRES=D/-REC SEC=DAVID. friend=B/-TRUSTEE=NIEL.O=B/TRUSTEE=MARK.H=B/TRUSTEE= CHRIS.S=C-/BA=DAVE.O=friend/BA=SAM.C=C/BA=STEVE.A=C/BA=LIAM.R=B/UNION REP=ANTHONY.C=C-/UNION REP =JERRY.M =NA NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THIS GENTLEMEN TO DRAW A FAIR CONCLUSION.

Do you give Tim and Jim Ds because of the jobs they do as President and Sec Treasurer or because they dont have any buildings?? I think you are unfair to Dave O and Anthony C and Steve A and Chris S.

ROW A

Do you give Tim and Jim Ds because of the jobs they do as President and Sec Treasurer or because they dont have any buildings?? I think you are unfair to Dave O and Anthony C and Steve A and Chris S.
I think i was fair to all the gentlemen i rated. Tim is not very versed on our contract. The few times we spoke that became apparent. Jim does not have a building period. :smart:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today
hambergersandhotdogservers.jpg

Hell of a Job your doing DAVE O
hambergersandhotdogservers.jpg

EyesLookingIn

george has the right idea,and is actually very contract knowledgable but his head got too big too fast, Remember he was a supervisor in the past! I have worked with dwight for 10 years, he's not a bad Steward....... As far As George Z .....The Sh.. that I heard today blew my mind, rumor has it he is a RAT BAST... More Details to follow next week as they unfold ! George will takle the credit for getting a Fordham center driver his job back this week, who was fired a few weeks ago, WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH BUDDY! AND I DONT HIDE , YOU KNOW WHO I AM ,YOU ARE ON BC ALSO. JUST NOT 100% SURE WHO!

Hey Crash , whats up? any moe details?????

EyesLookingIn

And just to show that I'm not always pro our E board. I found out that curtain stewards are being paid by our members hard working union dues to take classes at Cornell University. And I think its not right as soon as I find out more info I will report back.

Aces , anymore info on the stewards our board is sending to Cornell maybe thats the next BA to come in the hall........

CRASH501

any news on 3 persons fired at brush ave 1 supervisor 1 shop steward and 1 car washer

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
.2 Carwashers, 1 is the night steward and no word as of yet.
UPS likes to use the term "PAST PRACTICE"
well past practice should be getting these boys their jobs back!

The supervisor will likely retire due to a heart condition, he was not fired......

Had enough

Aces , anymore info on the stewards our board is sending to Cornell maybe thats the next BA to come in the hall........
I think the E-Board needed to go to Cornell and learn a few things. You guys need to look at the real picture. More and more members are loosing jobs because of the incompetency of this board and you worry over petty nonsense! THEY NEEDED CORNELL!!!!:angry:

EyesLookingIn

I think the E-Board needed to go to Cornell and learn a few things. You guys need to look at the real picture. More and more members are loosing jobs because of the incompetency of this board and you worry over petty nonsense! THEY NEEDED CORNELL!!!!:angry:

Maybe ,, but to send only a couple of stewards? not BA's ,and how do you pick with stewards you send??, with members union dues money , I dont think thats right. Do you????

Had enough

Maybe ,, but to send only a couple of stewards? not BA's ,and how do you pick with stewards you send??, with members union dues money , I dont think thats right. Do you????
No! I think the board should of went and gave classes to the stewards!!!! Its just plain common sense A teacher go to school and teaches its pupils!!! Its that simple but they cant even figure that out!!!:angry:

EyesLookingIn

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
.2 Carwashers, 1 is the night steward and no word as of yet.
UPS likes to use the term "PAST PRACTICE"
well past practice should be getting these boys their jobs back!

The supervisor will likely retire due to a heart condition, he was not fired......

So whats up with George Z ??? or are you protecting him now???