Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Maybe but to not tell the membership and to pick and choose with ones you send isnt right. Its a lot of money I think the membership should have voted on it. What do u think?????
Did they tell the membership about the blow up Dolls? Did they tell the membership about supporting TDU! What makes this different? You tell me? I dont remember voting on anything!!!! At least Cornell should try and educate and help this Union!!It's quite apparent they need all the help they can get!! Put your energy to more important issues!!

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

Originally Posted by Had enough;
I think the board should of went and gave classes to the stewards!!!!

No! I think the board should of went and gave classes to the stewards!!!! Its just plain common sense A teacher go to school and teaches its pupils!!! Its that simple but they cant even figure that out!!!:angry:

Sorry I see now you edited your post ,, but your right I don't think its right to use members money to send certain stewards for expensive classes without letting and getting the OK from our membership....

EyesLookingIn

Did they tell the membership about the blow up Dolls? Did they tell the membership about supporting TDU! What makes this different? You tell me? I dont remember voting on anything!!!! At least Cornell should try and educate and help this Union!!It's quite apparent they need all the help they can get!! Put your energy to more important issues!!

Can't you make up your mind you keep flip floping back and forth on the issue??????? you have 10 minutes to change your mind ,,, hurry up........

Had enough

Looks like pay-back time. Our E board's paying TDU because they helped Tim get elected with TDU funding during Tim's lying Campaign.

Looks like they found a way to move union funds to TDU

I am not flip flopping I had to call someone to verfiy what I said was true! They don't remember hearing it either. There was alot of commotion at that meeting! But I will take your word. I did not hear it for myself that it was approved my membership. But I know Membership did not agree on this!!!!
View attachment 5366
I am not flip flopping I had to call someone to verify what I said was true! They don't remember hearing it either. There was alot of commotion at that meeting! But I will take your word. I did not hear it for myself that it was approved my membership. But I know Membership did not agree on this!!!!

Ibt804Hammer

There was a vote for the fat cat. Which stewards are going to the college and is it union due money or money from donations, raffles, ect.oh, and one other thing.......this guy George on row C, suit? LOL. Funny but he is no different that Bill and Steve @ the bosses Cabana.

not what i voted for

There was a vote for the fat cat. Which stewards are going to the college and is it union due money or money from donations, raffles, ect.oh, and one other thing.......this guy George on row C, suit? LOL. Funny but he is no different that Bill and Steve @ the bosses Cabana.

Are you asking a question? The expense is on your dime brother. Didn't Tim or Jim tell the members or are they too busy making videos for Sandy? Who by the way is on the Labor Advisory Board at Cornell!!! You guys just don't get it.These are the poeple who said they would keep the members informed and have a say in what goes on in Local 804!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had enough

There was a vote for the fat cat. Which stewards are going to the college and is it union due money or money from donations, raffles, ect.oh, and one other thing.......this guy George on row C, suit? LOL. Funny but he is no different thatBill and Steve @ the bosses Cabana.
You can have George C He is not a part of Members Voice he is a ex supervisor and a rat. Members Voice is not claiming him!!!:angry:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Yes in January the membership did vote at the General Membership Meeting. On the Fat Cat

I guess the FAT CAT was not an original idea our E Board had, I wonder who gave them the Idea ...... TDU is in charge now of our membership..... I dont remember them on the ballet when I voted. WHAT A MISTAKEVOTING4THISEBOARD

fatcat.jpg

Last edited:

CRASH501

So whats up with George Z ??? or are you protecting him now???
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................ thanks for the laugh.
From what I am hearing he is part 1 of 2 that those 2 car washers were fired! UPS Management or LP have no loyalty toward him!
now that could all be rumor but................
im actually not working, My mom passed away and I have taken a few weeks vacation