Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Can't you make up your mind you keep flip floping back and forth on the issue??????? you have 10 minutes to change your mind ,,, hurry up........

Like I said ladies and gentleman I have a whole lot of stuff on Row C that will come out when the time is right BUT here is one ,,,, I wasn't talking about our E board paying for a steward to go to Cornell , that was when Tony D was a BA , just look at all the stewards running on Row C slate ONE holds a certificate of labor studies from Cornell University. That was paid for with union dues money by Howie and Tony D , what a slap in the face to long time stewards like DOG , Frankie , Jack or Dave guess they weren't good enough or maybe they did not fit what Howie was looking to add to his board.

You are right 'EYES' it's not right to spend members hard earned money on stuff like that without even asking the membership first. 'Had enough' glad to here you say that its wrong but I'm sure you will put a spin on it and 'not what i voted for' maybe they paid Sandy? that would of helped TDU ....LOL

AcesUp804

WTF We are not a TDU Membership.

Sorry to break the news to you but our Local has always been a TDU Local because we want reform. Carey backed by TDU got our members vote , Leedham backed by TDU got 70% of Local 804 votes. Who ever our Board backs now will get 90% of the vote.....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Sorry to break the news to you but our Local has always been a TDU Local because we want reform. Carey backed by TDU got our members vote , Leedham backed by TDU got 70% of Local 804 votes. Who ever our Board backs now will get 90% of the vote.....

Wrong, Look at the trend, 90% to Carey, 70% to Leedham, now Pope will be lucky to get 50% of the Vote. Remember Carey was a UPS teamster, the others are not.

So, we are not a TDU membership. But your right about 1 thing, we do want reform, reform from our current E Board lack of leadership.

Had enough

Like I said ladies and gentleman I have a whole lot of stuff on Row C that will come out when the time is right BUT here is one ,,,, I wasn't talking about our E board paying for a steward to go to Cornell , that was when Tony D was a BA , just look at all the stewards running on Row C slate ONE holds a certificate of labor studies from Cornell University. That was paid for with union dues money by Howie and Tony D , what a slap in the face to long time stewards like DOG , Frankie , Jack or Dave guess they weren't good enough or maybe they did not fit what Howie was looking to add to his board.

You are right 'EYES' it's not right to spend members hard earned money on stuff like that without even asking the membership first. 'Had enough' glad to here you say that its wrong but I'm sure you will put a spin on it and 'not what i voted for' maybe they paid Sandy? that would of helped TDU ....LOL
But your facts on the Table now! or stop your bull $h*t!!!! Don't twist my words!!! I said the board should of went then maybe they would know what the hell they are doing!! You are so ignorant to think you can break up a friendships between Tony and his friends!!! No wonder you are so disliked!!!:angry:

Ibt804Hammer

But your facts on the Table now! or stop your bull $h*t!!!! Don't twist my words!!! I said the board should of went then maybe they would know what the hell they are doing!! You are so ignorant to think you can break up a friendships between Tony and his friends!!! No wonder you are so disliked!!!:angry:

I think he might have some pretty good stuff Tony......
Very juicy

CRASH501

WISH I COULD MAKE IT I Sooooooooooooo wish I could.... "JUST TO CALL OUT A RAT IN THE RANKS, A SEARGEANT AT ARMS AS WELL!
from what I understand a certain Brush ave shoppie...... was the 1 to drysnitch , well no outright RAT OUT a carwasher in an attempt to earn brownie points and maybe even get him to retire or be fired.
WELL THAT BACKFIRED.
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENBED IS, IT OPENED THE EYES TO LP HOW MUCH DOWNTIME THE NIGHT WORKERS HAVE "NATIONWIDE" AND MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN AN ESTIMATED 10-12 FIRED AT BRUSH AVENUE BUILDING.
THE REALITY IS NOW HE FEELS BAD FOR THE 2nd CARWASHER.
BUT NOW THE TRICKLE DOWN EFFECT IS , carwashers , clerks, and mechanics are being watched everywhere , and you probably will never see another person get T.A.W. on a night shift again , as if these guys have all this downtime , they wont need the help!.
WAY TO GO SHOPPIE! WAY TO GO........ THIS IS WHO IS REPRESENTING US A RAT, AND 1 OF HIS CRONIES! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOO NICK.... I USED TO LIKE THAT GUY AND CONSIDER THEM BOTH FRIENDS..
AND AGAIN I DONT HIDE BEHIND SOME SCREEN NAME , YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM!
CHRIS

AcesUp804

Did I hit a nerve... LOL Tony has no friends , even the people that are standing next to Tony are trying to use him for there own personal gain. Step up and be a man and admit what Tony D did was wrong , but you wont because you are so one sided...... thats OK you already did when you though this E board was doing it.

Make sure your airs are on time tomorrow..........and don't forget to call before you get back to the building and see if the management team needs lunch picked up. Your good at that.......

EyesLookingIn

WISH I COULD MAKE IT I Sooooooooooooo wish I could.... "JUST TO CALL OUT A RAT IN THE RANKS, A SEARGEANT AT ARMS AS WELL!
from what I understand a certain Brush ave shoppie...... was the 1 to drysnitch , well no outright RAT OUT a carwasher in an attempt to earn brownie points and maybe even get him to retire or be fired.

Don't think you have to call him out because he knows who you are and will talk to you from what I'm hearing,, and he's not happy that you a running your mouth here and not to his face...just what I'm hearing :)........

But you do have a right to report whats going on and I thank you for that.....

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

That was good ACES you had me going , does not surprise me that our old board would do shady things like that.

AcesUp804

That was good ACES you had me going , does not surprise me that our old board would do shady things like that.

Thanks , I knew he would take the bait , hook , line and sinker ,, Crash logged off quick he may be back on comp monday LOL ,, If its true what Crash is saying then thats not good , maybe he should step down as steward. I like how Crash throws out there that he was a Sergeant of Arms , how about the fact that Row C asked him to run with them , funny how he forgot to say that. Dwight's on their slate , out of the same building and they ask George? Dwight , watch your back buddy LOL

CRASH501

don't think you have to call him out because he knows who you are and will talk to you from what i'm hearing,, and he's not happy that you a running your mouth here and not to his face...just what i'm hearing :)........

But you do have a right to report whats going on and i thank you for that.....
ok messenger boy ! He has my number!

CRASH501

thanks , i knew he would take the bait , hook , line and sinker ,, crash logged off quick he may be back on comp monday lol ,, if its true what crash is saying then thats not good , maybe he should step down as steward. I like how crash throws out there that he was a sergeant of arms , how about the fact that row c asked him to run with them , funny how he forgot to say that. Dwight's on their slate , out of the same building and they ask george? Dwight , watch your back buddy lol
me back on comp monday.....nope im on vacation. I didnt log out i was on for about an hour at that point.
Just really a pathetic move if its remotely true!