Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Maybe ,, but to send only a couple of stewards? not BA's ,and how do you pick with stewards you send??, with members union dues money , I dont think thats right. Do you????

I think stewards should get this type of training. On our dime?? Sure that is what it is for so that when it is time to pick a new B/A, these guys will be ready day one!!

804brown

Did they tell the membership about the blow up Dolls? Did they tell the membership about supporting TDU! What makes this different? You tell me? I dont remember voting on anything!!!! At least Cornell should try and educate and help this Union!!It's quite apparent they need all the help they can get!! Put your energy to more important issues!!

I dont think it has to go before the members. I think only a majority vote on the Exec Board. So 4 votes.

804brown

I am not flip flopping I had to call someone to verify what I said was true! They don't remember hearing it either. There was alot of commotion at that meeting! But I will take your word. I did not hear it for myself that it was approved my membership. But I know Membership did not agree on this!!!!

Maybe you didnt hear it because you all walked out on the meeting after you put on your little show!! How do you "know membership did not agree on this"??? You dont know s#!+!!

804brown

Looks like there are more ideas that our E Board didnt think of..... now I see why we payed TDU 25,000.00

View attachment 5388

We all take the log books. This executive board at least attempts to protect us from management. The log books are helpful. Management keeps records of our day , why not us. Yes, it was a TDU idea. Local 804 guys just updated it and gave them out to all drivers. TDU always sold theirs.

804brown

Wrong, Look at the trend, 90% to Carey, 70% to Leedham, now Pope will be lucky to get 50% of the Vote. Remember Carey was a UPS teamster, the others are not.

So, we are not a TDU membership. But your right about 1 thing, we do want reform, reform from our current E Board lack of leadership.

The only reason Leedham didnt get 95% of the vote is because the old Row A Board told their stewards to vote Hoffa because Howie was in Hoffa's pocket. Some lazy stewards didnt ask questions. They were told by the old board vote against Leedham and that was it. With Sandy on the ticket and Row B in charge pushing for her, this local will go 90-95% for Sandy Pope.

Oh and by the way, your boy Jr Hoffa wasnt a real Teamster!! Maybe she is not UPS but she has been a real Teamster since 1979.

Our local is pro TDU, that is a fact.This is a pro-reform, pro-Carey, pro-Leedham Local. Plus everyone reads the Convoy. Granted, not everyone is a member, but we all appreciate what is does. If you think that Hoffa will get 50% of this Local you are nuts!!

Ibt804Hammer

I think stewards should get this type of training. On our dime?? Sure that is what it is for so that when it is time to pick a new B/A, these guys will be ready day one!!
With over 200 stewards how would they pick who gets schooling and what happens when that steward gets voted out the following year. I would say no way on the members dime. They get ample training now and tuition pricing is absurd.

ROW A

Hey green jacket man, you better wear a rain coat Sunday because your gonna get alot of tomatoes thrown at you!!!
And if your that low and classless to put the final nail in our unions coffin thinking that it will help you in 18 months to reclaim your seat that you lost fair and sqaure your a foolish bunch of men that should not be in power at garbage dump must less our local. I will be sure to attach this to tony.d legacy forever and row c THINK B4 YOU ACT !!!!!:smart: AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IF YOU DID EVER WIN AGAIN THAT POTATOES WILL NOT BE THROWN AT YOU IDIOT !!!!!:biting:

Had enough

And if your that low and classless to put the final nail in our unions coffin thinking that it will help you in 18 months to reclaim your seat that you lost fair and sqaure your a foolish bunch of men that should not be in power at garbage dump must less our local. I will be sure to attach this to tony.d legacy forever and row c THINK B4 YOU ACT !!!!!:smart: AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IF YOU DID EVER WIN AGAIN THAT POTATOES WILL NOT BE THROWN AT YOU IDIOT !!!!!:biting:
Hey green Jacket man take your prozac!!!! You are not on the board!! They are throwing tomatoes at you..... not the board LOL take it easy :happy-very:

Had enough

Also Green Jacket man everyone is Foster knows you are a sell out. You have no friends!!!! You sold out all the guys out in Times Plaza and you are so far up managements ass. You go to all their parties and now its time to take you prozac!!!! Watch out for the big red Tomato. How is the mold in the basement???

Had enough

After Tony D wins the Election in 2012 and becomes President, he will give you a job painting the Union Hall. If you do a good job, he may even let you clean the basement out!!!

local804

After Tony D wins the Election in 2012 and becomes President, he will give you a job painting the Union Hall. If you do a good job, he may even let you clean the basement out!!!

If that was a joke, it was pretty funny
If that was serious, the joke will be on you

Integrity

Binge Poster
With over 200 stewards how would they pick who gets schooling and what happens when that steward gets voted out the following year. I would say no way on the members dime. They get ample training now and tuition pricing is absurd.
Ibt804Hammer,

What training is offered to the stewards?

Sincerely,
I

packageman

the only reason leedham didnt get 95% of the vote is because the old row a board told their stewards to vote hoffa because howie was in hoffa's pocket. Some lazy stewards didnt ask questions. They were told by the old board vote against leedham and that was it. With sandy on the ticket and row b in charge pushing for her, this local will go 90-95% for sandy pope.

Oh and by the way, your boy jr hoffa wasnt a real teamster!! Maybe she is not ups but she has been a real teamster since 1979.

Our local is pro tdu, that is a fact.this is a pro-reform, pro-carey, pro-leedham local. Plus everyone reads the convoy. Granted, not everyone is a member, but we all appreciate what is does. If you think that hoffa will get 50% of this local you are nuts!!

but hoffa will still win

AcesUp804

Hey green jacket man, you better wear a rain coat Sunday because your gonna get alot of tomatoes thrown at you!!!

I always take my kid to the membership meeting when I go. This time I'm leaving him home. You will know after this meeting who I am if someone those a tomato at someone because I will be the one punching the crap out of who ever acts a fool. No joke

CRASH501

I always take my kid to the membership meeting when I go. This time I'm leaving him home. You will know after this meeting who I am if someone those a tomato at someone because I will be the one punching the crap out of who ever acts a fool. No joke
Really not a smart statement to be made online , some might take that as a threat. From experience transcripts from BC will hold up in court!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

With Sandy on the ticket and Row B in charge pushing for her, this local will go 90-95% for Sandy Pope.
If you think that Hoffa will get 50% of this Local you are nuts!!

So far I'm not impressed by any of them (pope, gegare or hoffa) . Your Row B guys in charge can push for POPE all they want, we all know now there real motive is pay back time to TDU. They gave Tim funds, and in return its push for Sandy and use TDU bogus services to take our local's money to support there dieing membership.

With Pope and Gegare in the race they will split the anti Hoffa vote. Odds are Hoffa wins like it or not.

Speaking of elections, here 's a question for TDU supporters. When was the last time the membership of TDU had a mail ballot to elect the leadership of TDU. Something they fought for in the International and they claim they are reformers...