Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I always take my kid to the membership meeting when I go. This time I'm leaving him home. You will know after this meeting who I am if someone those a tomato at someone because I will be the one punching the cr@p out of who ever acts a fool. No joke

LOL,

ACESCRAP.jpg
ACESCRAP.jpg

AcesUp804

Really not a smart statement to be made online , some might take that as a threat. From experience transcripts from BC will hold up in court!

not a threat just a fact , we are all union brothers and sisters , even if Howie was president or if someone else is president other then Tim next year if someone tries to disrespect our board I will have a problem with it. Yes I'm pro this board but even if Tony D was in the hall again I would never disrespect him or any other union member.

AcesUp804

So far I'm not impressed by any of them (pope, gegare or hoffa) . Your Row B guys in charge can push for POPE all they want, we all know now there real motive is pay back time to TDU. They gave Tim funds, and in return its push for Sandy and use TDU bogus services to take our local's money to support there dieing membership.

With Pope and Gegare in the race they will split the anti Hoffa vote. Odds are Hoffa wins like it or not....

Here's why I dont agree with you, you are looking at TDU as if they are equal to the IBT , they are a group inside the IBT just like the Irish Teamsters the Black Caucus and so on. They are not trying to break away from the IBT. Sandy is not running with a slate so if she wins Hoffa's slate is in , TDU doesn't take over. Many smart people thought Carey had no chance and he didn't until the 3rd person ran and split the vote. Members what will vote for Sandy will vote for her even if there is 2 or 3 other people running but Gegare will split Hoffa's vote and thats how she may win. If Sandy wins then at least we have a person that will listen to what we need changed in our contract.

AcesUp804

If Hoffa would of put up a little fight we wouldn't have had split salaries. The people around Hoffa have had enough with him and have seen the light , he is in a lot of trouble and thats why he bumped up hall. Hall ran agaisnt him and now he's the number 2 guy. Thats like when Howie put Danny P on the slate , and forced Bill L to retire......... :) NEED THE VOTES

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

If Hoffa would of put up a little fight we wouldn't have had split salaries. The people around Hoffa have had enough with him and have seen the light , he is in a lot of trouble and thats why he bumped up hall. Hall ran agaisnt him and now he's the number 2 guy. Thats like when Howie put Danny P on the slate , and forced Bill L to retire......... :) NEED THE VOTES

If you want to think like that, then Tim S forced Kenny R to retire, because :wink2: NEED THE VOTES

not what i voted for

Here's why I dont agree with you, you are looking at TDU as if they are equal to the IBT , they are a group inside the IBT just like the Irish Teamsters the Black Caucus and so on. They are not trying to break away from the IBT. Sandy is not running with a slate so if she wins Hoffa's slate is in , TDU doesn't take over. Many smart people thought Carey had no chance and he didn't until the 3rd person ran and split the vote. Members what will vote for Sandy will vote for her even if there is 2 or 3 other people running but Gegare will split Hoffa's vote and thats how she may win. If Sandy wins then at least we have a person that will listen to what we need changed in our contract.

Go to church tough guy.

Ibt804Hammer

Well there you have it Tony, fat cat was delivered by UPS and was 6k not 18k. Stop it with the lies...All this talk on here and you guys were quiet like babies sleeping. All talk NO action.

Ibt804Hammer

It was bad enough Dave friend. is pulling up to a Union Hall in a foreign car, now they have the Cat delivered by FedEx! LMFAO. This is our Union, enjoy the show. They are @$$ holes! If these guys had any backbone instead of being outside like a bunch of sissy's they would be handling situations inside and really helping the members. Instead they embarrassed our Union again! :angry:

Just another LIE, BIG LIES

AcesUp804

Great General Membership meeting today at Local 282. Hats off to Tim and Pete they both talked and gave the members a lot of info but Reilly stole the meeting he was great , gave a great report , I was blown away , what a great report he gave, great job. Then it came time for members to come up and ask question. NO ONE GOT UP... NO ONE... where were all the supporters for the members voice????? NOTHING ,Row C was there , I was waiting for Tony D or Angelo to hit the mike and it never happen.. because they have nothing to say with out having to answer questions about what happen. The 2 stewards from Melville that were fired were there and thanked the E board for the job they were doing. This really makes me as a union member of Local 804 feel good that Tim S is our President , he has a plan and he has the members best interest in mind. Tim spoke well and put it all out on the table , talked about everything , was great to hear.....

lonewolf

#one I did not see any proof showing it was not delivered from Federal Express. Did anyone else see any receipt? Just their word? I am sorry I don't trust your word. So far everything has been a lie. # 2 What was the need for 5 cops cars? My god how afraid the E-board must be that they need cops for their meetings. I have never seen that before. LOL. No wonder they can't represent us. They stay outside with the blow up dolls and now cop cars. Very say they are such weak hammerheads.:wink2:

local804

#one I did not see any proof showing it was not delivered from Federal Express. Did anyone else see any receipt? Just their word? I am sorry I don't trust your word. So far everything has been a lie. # 2 What was the need for 5 cops cars? My god how afraid the E-board must be that they need cops for their meetings. I have never seen that before. LOL. No wonder they can't represent us. They stay outside with the blow up dolls and now cop cars. Very say they are such weak hammerheads.:wink2:

If you paid attention to the meeting, our President said Fed Ex doesnt deliver at all to the union hall.