Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

For the people out there that said what the heck is he talking about? I will give you the foot notes to what Mistake is saying.....

We are scared of UPS and Hoffa.
I never said we or HOFFA, I said the Board is scared of UPS.

Please allow us to keep kissing UPS's @ss because the are to big to fight and we should be lucky that they have safety committee's and we get to make overtime.
I never said UPS is too big to fight, and should have a safety committee, I said the board pulled the safety committee with UPS only to then have the members pay for out of our funds by continueing to do it anyway. Another deal made with the company to save them money.
We are scared of UPS...WE WANT THE DEAL MAKING BACK IN THE HALL.
The board is scared of UPS and they are making BIG TIME DEALS.......

I LOVE WHAT I'M READING , The union should not be training members that UPS's job LOL
Employers have certain responsibilities under the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. see( http://www.osha.gov/as/opa/worker/employer-responsibility.html ) more proof

Riley called rats a rat LOL True, we heard it at the meeting and on youtube. Who is he to judge the membership and name call with foul words.

The cops were at our meeting LOL True, Cops were at the meeting, right outside the entrance doors because there was a roomer that someone was going to throw tomatoes at them. So Tim called cops for protection, proves they are here on Brown when they should be protecting the membership.

Drivers are getting paid while they are home waiting for a hearing LOL True, BA's agreeing and allowing management to send members home on a 72's with pay, a deal with the union, so the member cannot doesnt an injury if hes on a working 72. Then you say what's the difference he's getting paid anyway, but are they paying him the overtime he is missing. Our union only does things in the Company's (UPS) best interest, not the members.
Our board is not doing what they promised LOL
True, too many to mention. Let's start off with that Dave O,
incompetence that put many jobs on the line, because he was too afraid to call his only meeting, always hiding behind the members.

Ace, you have to do better than that, come on think of better lies to protect your E board...

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
What specific training is Local 804 offering?

There has been references in this thread that it is UPS's responsibility to train?

I understand this perspective however it is critical to the survival of unions that the members are trained properly by the unions also.

Providing the training that will strengthen the leaderships and memberships ability to defend the the union way and the members rights is clearly a local unions ethical responsibility.

I don't see why any strong union supporter should have a problem with union provided training that does just that.

What training is offered and how can someone sign up for this training?

Sincerely,
I

local804

I am glad Local 804 is paying you. You are TDU To dumb to understand. You just let us know you are in the Union Hall. Now I could tell you to your face. you all suck.

I did? could you show me where?????? I actually pay them monthly through payroll deduction. stop twisting around the truth BROTHER!

AcesUp804

Ace, you have to do better than that, come on think of better lies to protect your E board...

Just like you are SO one sided on everything no matter what , thats how I will be..........

AcesUp804

Why would Local 282 call the police? Since I have been a member of Local 804 I have never seen a police car there, never mind three. I just don't get it.

Fist off , I have always gone to GMM at Local 282 and I have seen police cars there , not offen and your right not 3. Like I said Local 282 felt that there mite be problems and since they back Hoffa , better safe then sorry....

So 3 cop cars outside , thats why your supporters didn't go up to the mic..... LOL

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Fist off , I have always gone to GMM at Local 282 and I have seen police cars there , not offen and your right not 3. Like I said Local 282 felt that there mite be problems and since they back Hoffa , better safe then sorry....

So 3 cop cars outside , thats why your supporters didn't go up to the mic..... LOL

Truth is our E Board knows they are a bunch of clowns, and expected the tomatoe rumor was true, and were afraid of its own membership, as you did who left your kid home. Three 3 cops cars inside parking lot, 2 cop cars right outside in the banks parking lot right next door.

Now I would hope they didnt return there rain coats, they will need them when they go to the buildings, I heard water balloons are a hot seller this summer.

AcesUp804

My Facts are no one went to the mic to complain , no one said anything , was a normal meeting. So when members went back to there buildings and other members said "hey , what happen was it crazy? No it was a good meeting got a lot of info , every one was pro the E board,wow ok thanks " Guys at Foster were saying "no one from Row C got up to the mic? nope , wow Tony is full of it , you sure he was there? yep he was standing in the back"
Face it they missed there chance..... Even members that went there to listen to them went home dissapointed........

Had enough

What is this suppose to mean? I don't get it!!! It makes no sense at all!!! It totally has nothing to do with meeting or the mic!!! This is why we have a problem. Even their supporters make no sense...... Aces.....Your youTube "Well we are waiting"