Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

What is this suppose to mean? I don't get it!!! It makes no sense at all!!! It totally has nothing to do with meeting or the mic!!! This is why we have a problem. Even their supporters make no sense...... Aces.....Your youTube "Well we are waiting"

I just want MistakeNotGoingIntoManagement to play all of Riley's speech not just 38 seconds.... thats all

flushingCenterSucks

"The Boy Wonder" * was in Island City about 6 weeks ago with the Big Guy, a driver was on a 72 for Flagging stops. The big guy told * to handle it, he went in the office with Management, Driver and Shopsteward , the end result was the Division Manager * discharded the driver. He had security walk him off the Job. The driver has been out of work for 6 weeks....Our President was in the building , did nothing and ran out of the building with Boy wonder with their tails between their Legs.....IN ALL MY 20 YEARS OF DRIVING , NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN DISCHARED FOR FLAGGING STOPS... ANOTHER FINE JOB NEW E-BOARD....

Last edited by a moderator:

flushingCenterSucks

let me tell you about *, he is a corrupt coward !! i reported an injury almost 2 years ago, with a shop steward present and that sob * went and contested my case because i stood up to him a few weeks earlier when he tried to belittle and intimidate me in the office one morning . i have lived in pain for almost 2 yrs without the proper medical while this company pulls every delay tactic out of the book to make me suffer. i even called his boss * w and told him, but because * is a "long time friend" he kicked me to the curb as well !!! as for local 804`s *, he is a good guy, he gave his job for us after 16 years as a driver. when im done with gallo he is gonna wish he never did what he did to me, that i can promise..can you say " civil suit " ! funny how in 5 yrs at this job, i didnt have any marks on my record, but yet they have slandered my name and made me look like a liar and a bad guy. my manager, * is going to be charged with perjury too when im finished, ive already been to the distric attorneys office and have been told to return with my trial transcripts.. i want every one from the * hub to know how corrupt the management is , if you don`t know already !!

flushingCenterSucks

my head of hr at the time was *, i went to see him after my manager and supervisor lied under oath about everything, he admitted to me that john woods falsafied documents that he used in court to make me look bad, and he admitted to me that * told me to go on comp. as soon as i brought up dougs name , they moved him to a secret location . it took me over a year to track him down for a statement, but he will not respond to any of my calls or emails either..i wrote a long letter to corporate about my situation, it was forwarded back to my building in *. i then get a call from the new hr guy * acting like he really cares and wants to help me. he proceeds to finally approach * and asks him, "why did you contest this guys case"? and * responds, "im not telling you anything, its a legal matter now " ! oh ya *, :censored2: you, you made it A legal matter you sob !! that is employer fraud and you are going to jail when im finished with you ..and thats the last i heard from *, he refused all my calls after that.. oh ya, lets not leave out the labor manager omar c.,. he calls me acting like he is going to help me , then does NOTHING. THEN WHEN I GET UPSET WITH HIM HE GETS COCKY WITH ME, SO I TOLD HIM TO DO HIS JOB AND HUNG UP ON HIM... i mean, common,i can see that no one wants to throw a fellow worker under the bus, but if someone doesn`t stop this corrupt :censored2:, alot of good people are going to get hurt ..too many have been affected by these type of things already..

flushingCenterSucks

all ups cares about is cutting top pay salaries.... * looks like a king to his boss when he fires someone and cuts a top salary...bring in a new guy at 16 an hour.... sad and pathetic

flushingCenterSucks

that he is !! before he left as our business agent, i had filed a grievance against a super, it was never put in by *. * found it in a file cabinet at local 804 with hundreds of others he never put in...

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Please do not post names, job titles etc. on our forum. This is a violation of our terms of service.

6.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your real name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Thank you.

Ibt804Hammer

Under Tony Ds watch, non union porters flooded Maspeth. Good job there buddy. Just like in the youtube video, his own words, " Sometimes you have to suck a little lollipop"

804brown

let me tell you about *, he is a corrupt coward !! i reported an injury almost 2 years ago, with a shop steward present and that sob * went and contested my case because i stood up to him a few weeks earlier when he tried to belittle and intimidate me in the office one morning . i have lived in pain for almost 2 yrs without the proper medical while this company pulls every delay tactic out of the book to make me suffer. i even called his boss * w and told him, but because * is a "long time friend" he kicked me to the curb as well !!! as for local 804`s *, he is a good guy, he gave his job for us after 16 years as a driver. when im done with gallo he is gonna wish he never did what he did to me, that i can promise..can you say " civil suit " ! funny how in 5 yrs at this job, i didnt have any marks on my record, but yet they have slandered my name and made me look like a liar and a bad guy. my manager, * is going to be charged with perjury too when im finished, ive already been to the distric attorneys office and have been told to return with my trial transcripts.. i want every one from the * hub to know how corrupt the management is , if you don`t know already !!

Use first names and last initial. I bet the "corrupt coward" is Anthony G, I bet Tony D was your BA. I bet the guy who gave 16 yrs as a driver is Liam R.

Had enough

Hey crash you met your match. This guy has a lot of energy! Glad to see your helping him out! I thought Stu was pretty good. I guess you can't believe everything you hear. Good luck Flushing Center!!!