Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

"and our own BA Anthony C didnt even stand up and get involved" so you are from Foster ,, :happy-very:

So be a man and when you see him again ask him why he left "if thats what happen" and them post here what he says..........

O you will have to wait he will be enjoying another perk next week , he will be in Vegas......

804brown

WOW I just saw the main photo on Row C website and Rocky D is in it ,,, LOL ,, WOW all the years that Tony D bad mouth and trashed Rocky ,,, LOL Frankie friend is in the back ground standing behind Tony LOL

So thats it ?? Rocky is the big mystery member joining Row C (aka Row A)?? Thats it?? LOL

local804

The website is pretty cute.....
Only one Long Island boy for 3 buildings????? is this where Billy B comes in ?
Tony says he is going to fix problems he couldnt 3 years ago.....makes you wonder.

AcesUp804

Vinny M you must be shaken by now!!! Calm down !!

Shaken LOL I'm jumping for joy , that those guys are still running , many management deal makers , MANY ON THAT SLATE......... LOL

Lets start with Rocky ,,, is he still crying like a baby because UPS management could not get him the inside job he wanted. O i'm sorry a union man with more time got it. Then he tried to say he has super senority LOL

and Alex Z from Manh South , gets 7 weeks vacation every year to go to south america , management works every nite but he does nothing , allows UPS to make combo jobs with clerks and car wash , clerk are laid off and he OK's UPS to use car washers as clerk and TAW to work in the customer pickup area........ nothing more then a deal maker.....

and...... I'll save some for later..... LOL

NOW THE FUN STARTS....... THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE AND CAN'T RUN FROM IT......

Had enough

Vinny M you must be shaken by now!!! Calm down !!Shaken LOL I'm jumping for joy , that those guys are still running , many management deal makers , MANY ON THAT SLATE......... LOL

Lets start with Rocky ,,, is he still crying like a baby because UPS management could not get him the inside job he wanted. O i'm sorry a union man with more time got it. Then he tried to say he has super senority LOL

and Alex Z from Manh South , gets 7 weeks vacation every year to go to south america , management works every nite but he does nothing , allows UPS to make combo jobs with clerks and car wash , clerk are laid off and he OK's UPS to use car washers as clerk and TAW to work in the customer pickup area........ nothing more then a deal maker.....

and...... I'll save some for later..... LOL

NOW THE FUN STARTS....... THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE AND CAN'T RUN FROM IT......
Vinny M you must be shaken by now!!! Calm down !!

Well I am glad you just admitted you were Vinny M. S0 what ever you say we will take with a grain of salt. Everyone knows your hatred for Tony D! We did not think you would say anything positive about one of them. LOL Take it Easy
!!!

lonewolf

Hey the calls are flooding in about the site. Its looking extrememly good. They are not collecting money to do the site like Row B did and ask for money. You see when they win they will not have TDU on their payroll. Its about time we get rid of this circus. Local 804, aces, brown, and row A last but not least Hammerhead DON'T WORRY THEY DONT EXPECT YOUR SUPPORT.

804brown

NEWS FROM FOSTER : Local 804 President Tim S was at the building tonite , seen talking to Frankie friend, Heard that Frankie is going around the building hinting that he will be the next BA in the hall.

WOW NOW TONY D HAS TO KISS FRANKIE'S RING LOL

Sure hope that does not happen. We deserve better than that!!