Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

It is official. Sandy Pope has been nominated to be our next Teamsters General President!! Good job Row B E- board for getting her on the ballot. The Hoffa forces tried to shut up all non-Hoffa voices at the convention but the push for change at the top of this union is inevitable!! With Hoffa Jr in attendance, our President Tim S got up to the mic and said: "There is only one person in this room who needs to be afraid of Sandy Pope. It is time for a new General President!" Way to go Tim!!
You go Tim, Your a big man!!! Lets bring in TDU!!!! NOT 137 Votes Give me a break Brown nose......

Ibt804Hammer

Guess you don't remember when we went with Ronnie how ugly it turned out. It was a delagate vote just to get the people on the ballot. The membership vote is the one that matters. Row A had 97% of the steward vote and look what happened....KAPOWSSSIE!!!! I do agree he is a little bit of a brown noser.

not what i voted for

Guess you don't remember when we went with Ronnie how ugly it turned out. It was a delagate vote just to get the people on the ballot. The membership vote is the one that matters. Row A had 97% of the steward vote and look what happened....KAPOWSSSIE!!!! I do agree he is a little bit of a brown noser.
I guess you remember how he finally ended up with the organizers job.(Organize Who?) Maybe she will make him the co-chair in the UPS negotiations if he gets elected and then you will get everything you deserve.

804brown

You gotta watch out what you wish for. Look what friggin happened to Local 804. Its became a total disaster. Ugh

Yeah we dumped some entrenched incumbents who lost touch with the membership. I hope we can do that in the International. I hope Hoffa is as arrogant and sure of his re-election as howie and the boys were!!

804brown

You go Tim, Your a big man!!! Lets bring in TDU!!!! NOT 137 Votes Give me a break Brown nose......

Give me some slack. It has been a long time since I was proud of our local at the convention. I cant be proud of our union and its representatives?? Its their first convention and they didnt make deals and buckle under to Hoffa like Howie and the boys did. They werent afraid to be seen with Sandy. They werent afraid to speak out and endorse Sandy at the mic!! Big change!!

not what i voted for

Give me some slack. It has been a long time since I was proud of our local at the convention. I cant be proud of our union and its representatives?? Its their first convention and they didnt make deals and buckle under to Hoffa like Howie and the boys did. They werent afraid to be seen with Sandy. They werent afraid to speak out and endorse Sandy at the mic!! Big change!!

Be proud my brother! Tim was for RONNIE and is for SANDY a BOOTLICK

Definition of BOOTLICK : to try to gain favor with through a servile or obsequious manner

example She's constantly followed by obsequious assistants who will do anything she tells them to.

not what i voted for

OK BROWN tell us what did Sandy do to help this board put UPS in check how did she help them in the past year and a half! Don't be fooled by false promises.
DELEGATE SYLVESTER: She’s an International
rep and meets with the members in the
streets and members relate to her.
In Local 804 when we’ve called on Sandy for
assistance, the solidarity, she’s never let us
down. When Sandy talks to a UPS driver, the UPS
driver sees someone who has driven a truck.
They relate to her.
Sandy doesn’t take credit for the stuff. What
she does is she works with other unions, other
members, rank-and-filers, and she teaches them
how to win; and the International members can
relate to that.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

It is official. Sandy Pope has been nominated to be our next Teamsters General President!!

Congrates to Sandy, she got about 7 1/2 % or (137 votes )of the Delegates vote, and for coming in 3rd place (last)

Hoffa 83%
Gegare 8%
Sandy 7 1/2 % ( you did about 2 votes better than leedham from 2001 ) great progress in the last 11 years

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

What is your most significant complaint about the current Leaders of Local 804?

Please limit it to the most significant.

Sincerely,
I

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

No major problems sir!Few kinks, that is all....

lol, just a few Kinks, keep kissing up Hammer head

KISSER.jpg
KISSER.jpg

Had enough

To All,

What is your most significant complaint about the current Leaders of Local 804?

Please limit it to the most significant.

Sincerely,
I
The current Executive Board claimed they will fight for you. Let's look at their record since they took office.

They claimed they would:

Provide round the clock representation 24/7 with Officers and Business Agents in centers enforcing the contract - No where to be found.

Protecting our benefits - Our union trustees voted with UPS to cut the lump sum pension benefit; they also voted with UPS to eliminate Health and Welfare benefits (Major Medical); they voted with UPS to implement the largest increase in co-payments in the history of Local 804.

They voted with UPS to have members pay additional co-pays on different procedures. They voted with UPS to have members pay a $200.00 co-pay at Emergency Rooms.

They voted with ups to increase retiree health care premiums to $525.00 a month and the rates will go up by 10% each year beginning in January 2012. This represents a pension cut through the back door.

Fight for more full time jobs- Despite an improved economy, there are layoffs in every job classification resulting in less members in our Union.

Tough contract enforcement - Record numbers of members discharged walked off the job.

Thank you I for your interest!!

Last edited:

Had enough

Be proud my brother! Tim was for RONNIE and is for SANDY a BOOTLICK

Definition of BOOTLICK : to try to gain favor with through a servile or obsequious manner

example She's constantly followed by obsequious assistants who will do anything she tells them to.
Like our E-Board is to TDU they are all connected!!! She probably helped them out with their campaign, Now its payback time like Mistake said! But the sad part is, we are paying TDU in the end!