Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

local804

Dave and Pete talking about 24 hour representation
Stopping suits from working
and building raids

Im not one sided like a lot of tools that post on this site. There are flaws that must be fixed!

And actually Tim speaking about raids also!!!!

804brown

Dave and Pete talking about 24 hour representation
Stopping suits from working
and building raids

Im not one sided like a lot of tools that post on this site. There are flaws that must be fixed!

And actually Tim speaking about raids also!!!!

You are right. Things could be better. I come on here usually to rebut the lies and nonsense from the old board and their puppets. But I agree more building raids would help. I love it when they would all come and surround the sup or manager and interegate them!!Why they havent lately I dont know. On the 24 hr representation, bringing in Chris W would help with the 24 hr part. He works the pre-load now, so working night hrs wouldnt be a big change for him.

Had enough

Local 804, the two videos are awesome from your last campaign. Their last campaign was outstanding. However you hired professionals to do it for them and when the time came for them to represent us they were not professionals. "They Suck" No one gives a $h*t about the videos. What are you trying to say Again?

Ibt804Hammer

Local 804, the two videos are awesome from your last campaign. Their last campaign was outstanding. However you hired professionals to do it for them and when the time came for them to represent us they were not professionals. "They Suck" No one gives a $h*t about the videos. What are you trying to say Again?
He was actually knocking them but your way too dumb to even realize that.

Had enough

He was actually knocking them but your way too dumb to even realize that.
Yes to dumb that we actually voted for them. They are nothing but lies and broken promises and bad mistakes. Now everyone is suffering and kicking themselves in the @$$!!! LETS NOT FORGET ALL THE BOTHERS AND SISTERS THAT WERE FIRED AND NO LONGER WORK HERE!!!:sad-very:

local804

Yes to dumb that we actually voted for them. They are nothing but lies and broken promises and bad mistakes. Now everyone is suffering and kicking themselves in the @$$!!! LETS NOT FORGET ALL THE BOTHERS AND SISTERS THAT WERE FIRED AND NO LONGER WORK HERE!!!:sad-very:

Oh, "WE" voted for them? lol

local804

Local 804, the two videos are awesome from your last campaign.

How many time do I have to tell you I am not on the board or do I ever want to be? You have called me green jacket man and now refer that I am on the board....I think you should go live in your basement, donate the suits to charity and go see a schrink, you need help!

Had enough

How many time do I have to tell you I am not on the board or do I ever want to be? You have called me green jacket man and now refer that I m on the board....I think you should go live in your basement, donate the suits to charity and go see a schrink, you need help!
Never called you Green jacket man!!! Vinny M is that!!! The way I dont know who you are is the way you dont know who I am!! Keep typing!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
The current Executive Board claimed they will fight for you. Let's look at their record since they took office.

They claimed they would:

Provide round the clock representation 24/7 with Officers and Business Agents in centers enforcing the contract - No where to be found.

Protecting our benefits - Our union trustees voted with UPS to cut the lump sum pension benefit; they also voted with UPS to eliminate Health and Welfare benefits (Major Medical); they voted with UPS to implement the largest increase in co-payments in the history of Local 804.

They voted with UPS to have members pay additional co-pays on different procedures. They voted with UPS to have members pay a $200.00 co-pay at Emergency Rooms.

They voted with ups to increase retiree health care premiums to $525.00 a month and the rates will go up by 10% each year beginning in January 2012. This represents a pension cut through the back door.

Fight for more full time jobs- Despite an improved economy, there are layoffs in every job classification resulting in less members in our Union.

Tough contract enforcement - Record numbers of members discharged walked off the job.

Thank you I for your interest!!
To All,

How has the current E-Board done with providing 24/7 representation as promised in their campaign?

Please be as specific and detailed as possible and practical.

Sincerely,
I

lonewolf

How has the current E-Board done with providing 24/7 representation as promised in their campaign? No where to be found except outside with with Tom and Jerry. When you call the Union hall after hours an answering machine comes on and they never knows where anyone is.

Ibt804Hammer

How has the current E-Board done with providing 24/7 representation as promised in their campaign? No where to be found except outside with with Tom and Jerry. When you call the Union hall after hours an answering machine comes on and they never knows where anyone is.
Its an answering service with a live rep not a machine. I will agree it needs improvement.