Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

CRASH501

I was told that all 18 drivers from 43rd St that lost there job because they were making deals with a supervisor for time off and getting paid jury duty for time that they say was owed to them all got there job back.

Great job by our BA's in this building and our Executive Board to get those guys jobs back.

THATS GREAT,
What about the carwashers from Brush , The Mechanics are back to work a week already?

804brown

local804,

Maybe they have realized that for the most part, the dialogue on this thread has not been constructive but destructive to the local and to unionism as a whole.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity, "they" are the reason that "the dialogue on this thread has not been contructive"!! Like Eyes has said, the old board members and their little goffers come on here to only attack the new E board and lie and tell half truths. They occassionally comment on some other thread as well as attack Sandy Pope. They offer nothing but negativism.

This new board has been in office for a year and a half. They have already been tested by the old board in the latest delegates election. All the new board members were voted to go to the convention and the old board members were once again rejected. The only place they try to be relevent is on this thread. In their buildings they are irrelevent!!

local804

Hey you Row A the last breaking news you had Tony and the boys being sent away in the fall. LOL. Believe me Tony, Angelo, John and the boys are going no where but to the Union Hall in 1 year and 8 months.

As far as 43rd Street right now its in the hands of the existing E. Board. Heaven help those guys.

Every one of the fired drivers is back at work. Great Job Sammy.

Ibt804Hammer

A dollar late and a penny short!!! 5 months with no back pay......they are all crying!!! Don't be patting yourself on the shoulder..... No income in five months is hard to live on.....Very Scary
Well maybe the drivers should have not placed themselves in that situation!!!!!!!! Awesome Job Sam Q, good info 804.

CRASH501

Everyone will pat this e-board on their backs for doing...............
Doing what , the lawyers did all he work if this went to panel!

CRASH501

Things are starting to look up here at 804 :surprised::happy2:
BY UP , do you meen all of our brothers and sisters who are being walked all over have to look up , to hope and see some light at the end of the tunnel !
MY PRAYERS ARE STILL BEING SAID FOR THE 2 CAR WASHERS FROM BRUSH!