Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Agitator2

Hey Guys, hope all is well, I was just wondering what everyone thinks of the new medical benefits after the first year. Serious question,I hope we can all be honest.

804brown

Hey Guys, hope all is well, I was just wondering what everyone thinks of the new medical benefits after the first year. Serious question,I hope we can all be honest.

Honestly, the higher copays and pharmacy bills do suck, but it could have been worse. We could be like other plans where they pay much higher copays, etc. Or like some other plans in which the members pay into their health care funds. But overall, the higher fees were needed to save the fund from going broke.

804brown

Hey tony,
How come you added a password to view the members voice supporters on your webpage? Sort of defeats the purpose, no?????

So no one else can see names/supporters such as: M Hoffman, A Gallo, J Reimo, B Quinn, J Conforti, P Sheppard, friend Wally and other management supporters!! Management would love to have these clowns back in!!

Had enough

Just this time, when you lose the next election, retire and take your jeep and cadillac to Florida.

just a tip........
For the election, you would do a lot better from a positive campaign instead of the negative smear that you do.

Local 804 Members Voice Slate would like to thank you very much for all your words of wisdom. Those words were probably the only correct words you ever said.

POSITIVE IS SO RIGHT!!!!
:wink2:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Things are starting to look up here at 804 :surprised::happy2:

Maybe 804 officials should be looking at there watch and not UP,

Anthony C late to a meeting, with a drivers job in his hands, he was late for a 8:30am meeting with management to view evidence of dishonesty. Driver waiting nervously not knowing if he would even show. A perfect example of how our E Board has LOCAL 804 members in there best interest.

Had enough

Anthony C late to a meeting, with a drivers job in his hands, he was late for a 8:30am meeting with management to view evidence of dishonesty. Driver waiting nervously not knowing if he would even show. A perfect example of how our E Board has LOCAL 804 members in there best interest.
Its been a tough 18 months for a lot of the members!!!

804brown

He was probably trying to put out another fire in that building. So you are saying he was late?? Late by whose standards?? Because management said be there at 830?? Whatever, but obviously he did show up. What happened with the "dishonesty" case??

I heard the buzz about this site in my bldg, good info, but too much name calling and crying. Shouldnt this be a way for us in 804 to keep up with the UPS tactics?, im just saying.

804brown

I heard the buzz about this site in my bldg, good info, but too much name calling and crying. Shouldnt this be a way for us in 804 to keep up with the UPS tactics?, im just saying.

You are absolutely right. This site has always been an outlet and a resource for all ups Teamsters to talk and discuss contract issues. But some of the old board members of Local 804 started using this particular thread as a means to undermine the new executive board. And yes we often get into name calling, etc. Guilty as charged!!

I did not vote for the current board, but they are still who we need to lead us. If you dont like them for whatever your reason is, use your vote in the next election. Until then, we all must stick together and support them.

EyesLookingIn

I did not vote for the current board, but they are still who we need to lead us. If you dont like them for whatever your reason is, use your vote in the next election. Until then, we all must stick together and support them.

Why did you not vote for this current board??? are u part time or full time and how many years do u have?

EyesLookingIn

A driver with just over 15 years?? I'm just curious if you were OK with what Howie and the boys were doing , backing Hoffa , making 165,000 , willing to give up 25 and out plus coffee and give back 10 cents to UPS , weak language in our contracts , OKing split salaries telling us this was a fair contract , destroying our medical and pension over the years...... Since you said you didn't vote for this board either means you didn't vote at all or you voted for the old board , maybe you didn't understand what Howie , Anthony D , Angelo and John were doing? Or did you just change your screen name again.............

A driver with just over 15 years?? I'm just curious if you were OK with what Howie and the boys were doing , backing Hoffa , making 165,000 , willing to give up 25 and out plus coffee and give back 10 cents to UPS , weak language in our contracts , OKing split salaries telling us this was a fair contract , destroying our medical and pension over the years...... Since you said you didn't vote for this board either means you didn't vote at all or you voted for the old board , maybe you didn't understand what Howie , Anthony D , Angelo and John were doing? Or did you just change your screen name again.............
I did vote for the old board, the salaries didnt bother me, but everything else did. Now that their time has past, I am hoping Tim and his crew can right the ship, I am deciding if they will have my vote in this election. I had a few issues in the past and Tony D. always helped me out.