Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Ibt804Hammer

You better watch what your saying or what you wish for. Before you know it there will be thousands of members faces on the Membervoice.com site. Pretty funny now right? Just saying. hahahahah Great news!!!!!
Great news was directed at the above post, not yours dh......Thousands? Um. Ok

EyesLookingIn

I agree, cigar Pete has to go

Do not really know Pete , but Row A had guys like Tony D , Steve M , Bill L and they were jokes...... Pistol Pete putting Howie R in his place at Local 282 GMM ,, and then shooting while he was walking back to his seat was priceless..........

I still rather then negotiate out next contract then Angelo G , Anthony D and John N we all know what they fort for nothing , just themselfs......

not what i voted for

Did we forget what happened to our two stewards? When do they go back to work? Its a very long time now.

I thought they were going to arbitration in July, is the time up for the decision? You said you were from Melville doesn't anyone in the building know what is going on? Are the stewards still working at the Union Hall?

truckinaround

Did we forget what happened to our two stewards? When do they go back to work? Its a very long time now.

I thought they were going to arbitration in July, is the time up for the decision? You said you were from Melville doesn't anyone in the building know what is going on? Are the stewards still working at the Union Hall?
I am from Melville. Yes the 2 guys are working in the Union Hall. Well its August and they still are brushing everything under the carpet. I am waiting for them to reply. Drivers are very uneasy in Melville. I want to hear it straight from the appropriate mouth. Not them saying I know what is going on. Come on Man up and tell us. Its way to long now. Plus its very unfair for all the men out of work they only hire their buddies. When everyone else is screwed.

CRASH501

Hey Anthony C, guys out of Foster say you made a deal with management. You agreed with them to put up comp routes up for bid when they asked you. Grow a pair wibble wobble boy.

Nice job, helping company out when they need your help, and forgetting the members needs.

16 months and counting.........
Whats wrong with putting comp routes up for temporary bid?

Ibt804Hammer

I am from Melville. Yes the 2 guys are working in the Union Hall. Well its August and they still are brushing everything under the carpet. I am waiting for them to reply. Drivers are very uneasy in Melville. I want to hear it straight from the appropriate mouth. Not them saying I know what is going on. Come on Man up and tell us. Its way to long now. Plus its very unfair for all the men out of work they only hire their buddies. When everyone else is screwed.
They are not just brushing everything under the carpet. The answer I got from the steward is good enough of an answer and does not have to be posted YET on this site. Have some respect for this issue.....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Whats wrong with putting comp routes up for temporary bid?

There are a few reasons,

Helps out management by saving them time in the morning when dispatching work to cover drivers. (less routes they need to worry about covering and more time to break the members B@@ls.

On drivers side, it eliminates good routes for cover drivers who want to stay cover drivers. ( which was my friend's complant)

Also now the company can hold them to numbers, where before a cover driver could jump from route to route even on a OJS, now they cant.

Besides, he should be following past practice and not have agreed with company, which is a common thing he seems to be doing over at foster.

Just another example of our E Board given in to the company.

804brown

Hey cigar Pete you better start buying alot of cigars, because before you know it you will be back on that tracker trailer again. Make sure you take Dave O because he is useless.

Dave O "useless"?? Lets see he practically pulled a workstoppage not too long ago and energized the drivers in Melville. That is not useless!! Pissed off management big time!! About time union started stepping it up with the only thing management understands: hit them in the pocket book!! "Useless"?? Not. The only thing that is useless these days are former board members who come on the cafe and post nonsense!!

804brown

Yes, the arbitration was in July. The arbitrator has 30 days to decide. Im not sure how long it has been, but Im sure it hasnt been 30 days since the last day of arbitration.

local804

If you attended the union meeting in July, you would be in the loop. As we all agreed to do before, lets not air the details on this case till it is finished. They are two good men and we will not go through the crap that CrisCrash ahd to deal with because of this site.