Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

local804

There are a few reasons,

Helps out management by saving them time in the morning when dispatching work to cover drivers. (less routes they need to worry about covering and more time to break the members B@@ls.

On drivers side, it eliminates good routes for cover drivers who want to stay cover drivers. ( which was my friend's complant)

Also now the company can hold them to numbers, where before a cover driver could jump from route to route even on a OJS, now they cant.

Besides, he should be following past practice and not have agreed with company, which is a common thing he seems to be doing over at foster.

Just another example of our E Board given in to the company.

I agree with all you wrote. The route should not be put up for bid unless the driver is cleared from the seniority list. Before we throw stones at Anthony, whats his reasoning? Is it one route or more? how long has the guy been out? Is he waiting for a disability case to be signed off?

Last edited:

local804

I am from Melville. Yes the 2 guys are working in the Union Hall. Well its August and they still are brushing everything under the carpet. I am waiting for them to reply. Drivers are very uneasy in Melville. I want to hear it straight from the appropriate mouth. Not them saying I know what is going on. Come on Man up and tell us. Its way to long now. Plus its very unfair for all the men out of work they only hire their buddies. When everyone else is screwed.

Hire their buddies? Drivers are uneasy in Melville? I think this brother needs to check himself

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I agree with all you wrote. The route should not be put up for bid unless the driver is cleared from the seniority list. Before we throw stones at Anthony, whats his reasoning? Is it one route or more? how long has the guy been out? Is he waiting for a disability case to be signed off?

6 to 8 routes is what I was told..... just in one Center - Drivers are out for minor things and not to be signed off in any way...

local804

Seems to me almost every case now goes to a follow up date, Union lawyers milking our Fund perhaps, and fating there pockets with our money. How much of a kick back is Tim getting...

Josh S is on salary, wouldnt make a difference is he stretches it out 5 days or bangs it in 1. I believe it was the arbitrator that made the second date.

AcesUp804

6 to 8 routes is what I was told..... just in one Center - Drivers are out for minor things and not to be signed off in any way...

So much for staying away.... BUT when I read BS like this I can't help myself.

NO this was not Anthony C idea , NO this was not OK'd by Anthony C

I was there Friday morning and heard Anthony C talking to many drivers about this. This was the idea of management to get the routes bid faster. Anthony C said that he was told by the steward that UPS wanted to bid out comp and disability routes weekly not day to day. Anthony C said that in Manhattan Vaca , Dis and Comp get bid out weekly every Monday but no cover driver ever gets OJS'd. And to first make sure you talk to ALL the cover drivers to make sure everyone is OK with it BECAUSE if one cover driver has a problem with it then it has to go back to day by day.

I have an idea why don't you wait a couple of days and get the facts then post it here.....

AcesUp804

Seems to me almost every case now goes to a follow up date, Union lawyers milking our Fund perhaps, and fating there pockets with our money. How much of a kick back is Tim getting...

Like the kick backs Howie , Tony D and Angelo were getting to tell us the last 2 contracts were fair..... OR the kick backs Tony D got for booking the stewards conference at those sh/t holes... He would brag about the free vacations he would get in return..... And don't forget the members would pay for him and his buddy friend to say the weekend to check out these place's ...... Does that buddy still work at the hall "wink wink"

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

So much for staying away.... BUT when I read BS like this I can't help myself.

NO this was not Anthony C idea , NO this was not OK'd by Anthony C

I was there Friday morning and heard Anthony C talking to many drivers about this. This was the idea of management to get the routes bid faster. Anthony C said that he was told by the steward that UPS wanted to bid out comp and disability routes weekly not day to day. Anthony C said that in Manhattan Vaca , Dis and Comp get bid out weekly every Monday but no cover driver ever gets OJS'd. And to first make sure you talk to ALL the cover drivers to make sure everyone is OK with it BECAUSE if one cover driver has a problem with it then it has to go back to day by day.

I have an idea why don't you wait a couple of days and get the facts then post it here.....

Nice try to cover up for your pal, thats not the way it went, ask any driver in foster if those routes went up and many more than just one cover driver complained. Get your facts straight Stool. It was not a week to week bid, it was till the driver gets back -

Tell your boy Anthony C to give you a better excuse for your next post.......

AcesUp804

Nice try to cover up for your pal, thats not the way it went, ask any driver in foster if those routes went up and many more than just one cover driver complained. Get your facts straight Stool. It was not a week to week bid, it was till the driver gets back -

Tell your boy Anthony C to give you a better excuse for your next post.......

Maybe you should read my post more then once ,,, Anthony C said the steward talked to him about week to week ,, nothing was said about biding routes until drivers get back,, WOW UPS lied and twisted words around for there advantage,,, NO not UPS stop being a TOOL.....

I was thinking about telling him who I am , but I know he doesn't like what gets posted here because UPS is always on this site.... You should know that since your in management :)

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Maybe you should read my post more then once ,,, Anthony C said the steward talked to him about week to week ,, nothing was said about biding routes until drivers get back,, WOW UPS lied and twisted words around for there advantage,,, NO not UPS stop being a TOOL.....I was thinking about telling him who I am , but I know he doesn't like what gets posted here because UPS is always on this site.... You should know that since your in management :)
Like I said before, you have to think of something better, to cover up for your boy AC

CRASH501

You are correct the rally was on May 11 2011. It doesn't look good if they couldn't finish by now!
NOT FOR NOTHING, BUT.......
There is no secret that I am a Row A supporter, but with so many cases going to panel and only being in the actual hearing for an estimated 6 hours at a clip, the ARBITRATIRS are the ones delaying these cases. I myself went through 3 days of Arbitration and 60 Days awaiting a decision , ease up on the board on this one! there is alot of prep work and planning that go into these tghings and upper management is all over this forum so make an attempt to PM eachother as many questions as possible and keep return to work stuff OFF OF B.C " PLEASE TRUST ME " ON THIS 1 BROTHERS AND SISTERS!.
RIGHT NOW " LESS IS MORE !
And it took me 10 months to get a hearing date!

truckinaround

If you attended the union meeting in July, you would be in the loop. As we all agreed to do before, lets not air the details on this case till it is finished. They are two good men and we will not go through the crap that CrisCrash ahd to deal with because of this site.
You air more garbage on this site. People are very uneasy and nervous in our building. Who are you to say we are not? Do you really think we feel safe anymore?

local804

You air more garbage on this site. People are very uneasy and nervous in our building. Who are you to say we are not? Do you really think we feel safe anymore?

I have never commented on a case where it could have had an impact on a ruling. Didnt you see what happened in the case with Chris????? What do you have not to fail safe about? Grow a pair of balls, do your job and you will have nothing to worry about!