Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

truckinaround

I have never commented on a case where it could have had an impact on a ruling. Didnt you see what happened in the case with Chris????? What do you have not to fail safe about? Grow a pair of balls, do your job and you will have nothing to worry about!
Nice, We see what side your on. We were doing our job and followed the directions of our business agent and got screwed. How can we feel safe when our union does not know what they are doing? How can you guarantee that they will not stop making wrong discussions? In the meantime its months of no pay for the stewards. How many men can work in that union and have salaries? You don't know what you are talking about. Where are your balls now?

Last edited:

local804

You don't know what you are talking about.

Nope, your right I dont. I have no idea how the arbitration process work or how it is detailed in our contract. I have no idea that this company has been using these tactics for as long as you and I have worked here. I dont know the two stewards personally and if they dont have a problem with the process that is in clear black ink in the contract, why should you?????????
If you want to speak face to face, PM me your name and center and I will get in touch with you in two weeks, Im on vacation next.

Had enough

:angry:
Nice, We see what side your on. We were doing our job and followed the directions of our business agent and got screwed. How can we feel safe when our union does not know what they are doing? How can you guarantee that they will not stop making wrong discussions? In the meantime its months of no pay for the stewards. How many men can work in that union and have salaries? You don't know what you are talking about. Where are your balls now?
:angry:

truckinaround

Local 804 {"They are two good men".} In the first statement...{"I dont know the two stewards personally"}In the second statement. Well do you know them or not?

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Local 804 {"They are two good men".} In the first statement...{"I dont know the two stewards personally"}In the second statement. Well do you know them or not?

Just like the E Board, and there few supporters on brown (who I believe are actually the board ) make up things as they all know there ship is sinking fast.

shipsinking.jpg
shipsinking.jpg