Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

DO you mean Tom sperlazzo and Jerry rinita???? LOL
You brought out a very good point!!!! Tom Sperlazzo and Jerry Ranita would have done so much better then the Inflatable dolls the Board had.... Tom and Jerry were great Business agents. Thank you for rewinding back time! I hope those two men are doing fine and enjoying Retirement!!! They are missed very much! You could never compare the unskilled Business Agents that we have in there now to those men!

804brown

You brought out a very good point!!!! Tom Sperlazzo and Jerry Ranita would have done so much better then the Inflatable dolls the Board had.... Tom and Jerry were great Business agents. Thank you for rewinding back time! I hope those two men are doing fine and enjoying Retirement!!! They are missed very much! You could never compare the unskilled Business Agents that we have in there now to those men!

LOL, thanks for the laugh!! See you at the union picnic!!

EyesLookingIn

Word is that Bill B our old E board VP is going to put a slate together because any slate with Tony D on top of it is a joke and an insult to the members of Local 804. Rumor has it that he already has 5 key members plus Angelo G ,Rocky D and Danny M are being asked to join him. ( God I hope Steve M is not one of them )

ROW A

Bill .b lmao i personally know two guys with video of Bill.b grabbing his private parts Im sure that will be showing up on a flier come campaign time somewhere . This guys is not president material anymore classless for godsake women and children were there. I will never forget that tasteless act done by my former Vice President .

lonewolf

This E-Board raised us another $2.00. they raised us $6.00 in less then 2 years. Another broken promise made by this gang that could not shoot straight.

ROW A

This E-Board raised us another $2.00. they raised us $6.00 in less then 2 years. Another broken promise made by this gang that could not shoot straight.
The IBT dictates the amount of dues taken out the members pay 2 and a half times your hourly rate . Lonewolf JUST TELL THE TRUE STORY DO NOT MAKES THINGS UP IT MAKES YOU LOOK LESS THAN GENUINE. :smart::wink2:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

The IBT dictates the amount of dues taken out the members pay 2 and a half times your hourly rate .

O really,

Dues raises Under new E Board.....

Payrate now 30.94 x 2.5 = 77.37 union dues go up again to 77.00 A $5.00 raise in dues in just about 19 Months in office...

Payrate is February 11' 30.40 x 2.5 = 76.00 union dues go to 76.00

payrate in August 10' was 30.05 x 2.5 = 75.12 union dues were 75.00

payrate in Feb 10' was 29.65 x 2.5 = 74.12 unions dues were 74.00

__________________________________________________ __________________________
Prior union due raises..

Payrate in Aug 09' was 29.27 x 2.5 = 73.17 union dues were 72.00

payrate in Feb o9 was 28.90 x 2.5 = 72.25 union dues were 72.00

payrate in Aug 08' was 28.55 x 2.5 = 71.37 union dues were 71.00

payrate in Feb 08 was 28.20 x 2.5 = 70.50 union dues were 71.00

This E Board just does whats best for themselves not the members, a proven fact...