Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

In our Bldg UPS is telling drivers that they have to check box to release all medical history to UPS if they ask on new D. O. T. form. Drivers are refusing to do it as in the past. Mgmnt threatening discipline. Anyone else here heard of this?

What building is it?

I heard that UPS wants all drivers to go to there doctor for a DOT physical and the Union said no , so now its going to arbitration.

Ibt804Hammer

Hey, Has anybody in the Feeder dept. heard anything lately of the double starts on Mondays issue going to arbitration yet? and if so, is there a docket# associated with this case? I have heard nothing back from anybody @ the hall regarding this! Once again, Lack of communications @ it's best!!!!:surprised:
Double start Mondays? Like Fedex used to do? Work half the day then then come back later to finish?

not what i voted for

Hey, Has anybody in the Feeder dept. heard anything lately of the double starts on Mondays issue going to arbitration yet? and if so, is there a docket# associated with this case? I have heard nothing back from anybody @ the hall regarding this! Once again, Lack of communications @ it's best!!!!:surprised:

They wouldn't be keeping the members in the dark would they? I thought they did away with the hugh arbitration back log!!! Where is Pete when you need him?

local804

Double start Mondays? Like Fedex used to do? Work half the day then then come back later to finish?

They actually punch in twice on Monday and do 2 complete shifts with 2 seperate hour lunches. Fed ex used to work 4 then come back a few hours later to finish the other four.

ROW A

Nice 804 pinic yesterday from what i hear around town. I did not attend due to the fact i'm on vacation in the carolinas:happy-very: . Its good that the members could see their money at work. So good job by the e- board yesterday i commend you all .:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nice 804 pinic yesterday from what i hear around town. I did not attend due to the fact i'm on vacation in the carolinas:happy-very: . Its good that the members could see their money at work. So good job by the e- board yesterday i commend you all .:happy2:
Outsider with a ?................are you saying that seeing union dues (their money) spent on a picnic makes the workers happy? And that shows their money at work for them???? just asking.

A thank you from my brother (a Verizon tech) and his co-workers for the support they received from the Members Voice 2012 slate on the picket lines & also for 804 posting the "Strike Rules" on the local's website to help support them.

ROW A

Outsider with a ?................are you saying that seeing union dues (their money) spent on a picnic makes the workers happy? And that shows their money at work for them???? just asking.
Yes it shows your wife and kids what it means to be a proud teamster. Its not everything but its something new for us here and i like it .

ROW A

A thank you from my brother (a Verizon tech) and his co-workers for the support they received from the Members Voice 2012 slate on the picket lines & also for 804 posting the "Strike Rules" on the local's website to help support them.
Hey it would be great if the members voice which includes our form sec tres and our former trustee and a former business agent tried to help our union 804 instead they are trying to destroy it . So talk all you want about a verizon photo opt but in your own union you pour nothing but gasoline on it but its the members voice i dont get you guys :sad-very:

not what i voted for

Hey it would be great if the members voice which includes our form sec tres and our former trustee and a former business agent tried to help our union 804 instead they are trying to destroy it . So talk all you want about a verizon photo opt but in your own union you pour nothing but gasoline on it but its the members voice i dont get you guys :sad-very:

You have to spin everything. You stated how you like to report accurately. For your knowledge Tony M was the former sec tres for years.

Had enough

You don't see how our so called Union poured the gasoline on its members? Do you even realize how many were burnt?

ROW A

You have to spin everything. You stated how you like to report accurately. For your knowledge Tony M was the former sec tres for years.
You are right my mistake brother recording sec Tony.d Tony.m would never do what these guys are doing Tony.m came to our facility the next day after the election and said no no the members have spoken we have to support the new e board.

Had enough

No they really don't, They care about job protection in this economy which is lacking these days!