Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

ROW A

no they really don't, they care about job protection in this economy which is lacking these days!
what would the members voice do different except sell us out like some of the members voice did for years . And i know tony.m and he dont support tony.d never will nither did howard .r just ask tony.dees father

AcesUp804

It's nothing new brother! Its just a different location!! Many families have enjoyed the barbecues for many years!

Thats a joke , you mean the barbecues at the hall when 75 members showed up.... Howie and the girls spend our union dues on bullsh/t steward conferences ..... LOL what a joke those were.....

AcesUp804

what would the members voice do different except sell us out like some of the members voice did for years . And i know tony.m and he dont support tony.d never will nither did howard .r just ask tony.dees father

AHHH Very true ROW A , Tony M thought Tony D was a joke , He always complained that all Tony D and Patty D did was cost the members money but putting bull cases on the docket.

Had enough

Oh brother! Tony D's father has been dead for a long time. You better stop posting!!! Please!!!!

AcesUp804

You are right my mistake brother recording sec Tony.d Tony.m would never do what these guys are doing Tony.m came to our facility the next day after the election and said no no the members have spoken we have to support the new e board.

Not Tony D he came back to Foster and asked all the stewards to step down. And this is a guy that wants to be president?

What is he going to say when members ask him why didn't he help the members for the last 3 years against UPS?

Why did he refuse to go to the arbitrations of members that were fired under his watch?

Why the first thing he does when he gets back as a driver is bump a guys off his morning route that has been doing it for 10 years?

Why does he make deals with management and goes out every day as a driver helper?

Why does he refuse to go in the office with a steward when UPS was going to give him a letter for attendance?

Why at a general membership meeting he ask the E board "why do you put up a rat when you know it will only make UPS mad? " because he's a deal maker and he's scared.....

What he thinks that because he puts his arm around Dwight in there photo and he puts Alfonso on his slate that will change his image of how he really feels? Please I wish I had a dollar for every remark he made over the last 30 years.... He really thinks people are that stupid.....

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ANYONE THINKS FOR ONE SECOND THAT HE CAN RUN OUR LOCAL.

Last edited:

lonewolf

Not Tony D he came back to Foster and asked all the stewards to step down. And this is a guy that wants to be president?

What is he going to say when members ask him why didn't he help the members for the last 3 years against UPS?

Why did he refuse to go to the arbitrations of members that were fired under his watch?

Why the first thing he does when he gets back as a driver is bump a guys off his morning route that has been doing it for 10 years?

Why does he make deals with management and goes out every day as a driver helper?

Why does he refuse to go in the office with a steward when UPS was going to give him a letter for attendance?

Why at a general membership meeting he ask the E board "why do you put up a rat when you know it will only make UPS mad? " because he's a deal maker and he's scared.....

What he thinks that because he puts his arm around Dwight in there photo and he puts Alfonso on his slate that will change his image of how he really feels? Please I wish I had a dollar for every remark he made over the last 30 years.... He really thinks people are that stupid.....

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ANYONE THINKS FOR ONE SECOND THAT HE CAN RUN OUR LOCAL.
Take it easy, You must of taken your Prozac and came out of the basement. Tony D and the boys will be running the local in the future. So you better get used to it. Why don't you retire and get rid of the beaten up truck and maybe Tony and the boys will give you a job at the Union Hall.

ROW A

Take it easy, You must of taken your Prozac and came out of the basement. Tony D and the boys will be running the local in the future. So you better get used to it. Why don't you retire and get rid of the beaten up truck and maybe Tony and the boys will give you a job at the Union Hall.
And if he does not win do you promise the retire :devil3:

ROW A

Hey how come the ball washer Vinny M was not at the picnic Saturday? Rumor has it out of Foster Ave is now supporting Tony D.
Tony.d the racist getting support from foster thats very hard to believe:surprised:I've heard and seen tapes of him in action I'm told these recordings will surface next year im sure alot of part timers will find them very interesting :knockedout:

Last edited:

ROW A

NEWS !!!!!!! CYRUS THE TOKEN BOY AND MY OLD FRIEND TONY ALMOST HAVE THEIR SLATE IN PLACE FOR THE DELEGATE ELECTION COMING UP.... WOW ... WAKE UP TONY WAKE UP .....YOUR GONNA BE A THREE TIME LOSER ....STANDING OUT FRONT SHAKING HANDS WONT GET YOU BACK IN OFFICE ...WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS A TIME MACHINE !!! SO YOU CAN GO BACK AND TURN DOWN THIS HORRIBLE CONTRACT YOU SAID WAS FAIR FOR THE TIMES :smart: I HEARING THE MEMBERS ARE NOT PLEASE WITH A FEW GUYS FROM THE NEW BOARD THE NAME IM ALWAYS HEARING IS PETE .M ...WOW THIS GUY TURNED OUT TO BE HORRIBLE ... I THINK YOUR TRAILER IS CALLING YOU PETE.....AND BILL .B YOU LOOK LIKE HELL LOL ... LET IT GO BILL... KEEP IT UP AND IN TWO YEARS YOU BE DEAD FROM STRESS......:surprised::smart:
:wink2: