Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

The new E-board does nothing but blame the mess on Row A and what they had to inherit...."Like I said a 40 year running Board" Which ran beautifully...A few rotten apples but most were great!!!! They are in six months....Can you Imagine whats going to be inerited now???? Its falling apart...I am so afraid of what is going to happen....T.S. cannot control his men..... I find this new E-Board deranged....Members put them there!!! (OPS.....HUGE MISTAKE) WE ARE READY TO GET THEM OUT!!!!

lonewolf

This new board lied to the members....They said they would get control of many things....They sucked everyone blaming medical, salaries and etc........ to Row A....Our members are going to Pay big for this.... Its becoming very clear to everyone..... Not a day goes by without someone crying over the change......

lonewolf

The big guy hillbilly Jim T.S. promised the members that he would put everything on the Local 804 website so the members won't be in the dark....Medical, Pension, day to day business, daily reports have not been seen for three months....Infact where the hell is the Local 8o4 Website???? No information is given as promised....Lies, Lies, Lies. "This is another thing the big guy is blaming on the old board....

local804

The big guy hillbilly Jim T.S. promised the members that he would put everything on the Local 804 website so the members won't be in the dark....Medical, Pension, day to day business, daily reports have not been seen for three months....Infact where the hell is the Local 8o4 Website???? No information is given as promised....Lies, Lies, Lies. "This is another thing the big guy is blaming on the old board....

http://teamsterslocal804.org/
Do you need someone to read it to you?
clueless

lonewolf

Once again the Number 3 man Cigar Pete, has been quoted as saying that the union is not here for everybody.....We do not rehabilitate our members and take everyones case to arbitration....They do not want to use the Union's Money. "Would someone please tell them its the members money the dues paying members" "They tell the members there is not one thing this E.Board can do for you" Hello!!!!! Does this E.Board know that everyone deserves a day in court??????

lonewolf

It looks like Mr. Holmes has showed up at Foster Ave.....All he can say was there is nothing the Union can do, you have to take a Three day Suspension!!!! Once again!!! Did this E-Board ever hear of Article 7 ????

lonewolf

What about get along go along Chris Sebatino....Word is a driver got fired up North, walked off the job by security, because get long go along Chris forgot to say Article 7 (INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILITY) for something that wasn't a cardinal sin!!!! Then the big guy Hillbilly Jim and Cigar Pete the # 3 man went up their to bail Chris out...LOL they only screwed up things more....The manager told the Union he no longer works here now take it to arbitration....This is a long term employee whom should have never lost a days pay....He wound up loosing 2 months of pay....EXPERIENCE IS PRICELESS....NOT LIKE THIS CIRCUS OF NON-EXPERIENCE CLOWNS!!!!!!

ups804

If Im not mistaken I think they put out two new letters. Wrongwolf you sound very bitter like you where promise something and didnt get it. Why dont you try to be a real union member and be supportive or helpful. Heres an idea try talking to them or offer suggests instead of alot of useless typing

lonewolf

How can you be a supportive Union Member when you have a circus running the Union....Watch how supportive I become when these guys are voted out!!!!! I am actually scared for the next two years that they will run the Union Down....:sad-very:

AcesUp804

voted out?? by who? old e board members that cant become stewards in there old centers.... and the vote wasn't even close,, they got crushed ,, so who , who ,, keep dreaming and wishing no one will bet them until 5 1/2 years from now ,, I'm sorry to bust your bubble ,, you started posting here under that name in may... where were you when our pension was cut , where were you when we got the split raises ,, where were you when the part times had to wait a year for medical , year and a half if they have a family,, I know where you were you were in the union hall because you are an X executive board member by the way you type and spell I'll guess your Tony D from my building or the little midget in our package room..... keep posting...