Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

804 members. You seem like you have so much union involvement and heart I wish I had you as my local union brothers. My hats off to you.

Thanks, In unity there is strength, and the 804 members are uniting and strenthining , dispite our current weak union leadership that is selling out every member, we are now on our own and know now it is time to unite and rebuild.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Outside Opinion.............If you are on your own, why are you paying dues? Just write your letter and quit the union. You can't complain all the time and then just accept the status quo.

I wonder what kind of attention all would get if the dues stopped flowing in ????

menotyou

bella amicizia
Getting rid of union leaders is akin to getting rid of a tenured teacher who has been there for 40 years. If you don't pay dues, you are kinda shooting yourself in the foot, though. Damned if you do kinda thing!

EyesLookingIn

Thanks, In unity there is strength, and the 804 members are uniting and strenthining , dispite our current weak union leadership that is selling out every member, we are now on our own and know now it is time to unite and rebuild.

You guys just keep trying to bring this board down but it isn't happening there were over 600 members that came to the 804 picnic. The last 2 general membership meetings have had full rooms and no one got up to complain. Over the last 11 years Howie use to always cancel the summer meeting because no one would come he would say "O members are on vaca or its to nice out" This year every seat was full.

You guys only want to get back in the hall you don't care about the members at all. And you prove that time and time again. Local 804 members are not dumb like you wish they were. Angelo G and Tony D are having so called get to gether but they say nothing no plans for the future nothing just "WOW its bad out there" LOL

I know Angelo for years and I asked him if they were in the hall what would be different he said "he has a better relationship with UPS and if he was their now none of this would be happening" I looked at him like he was crazy. BECAUSE HE IS NOTHING MORE THEN A DEAL MAKER.

Ask your friends from the Members Voice to explain since they backed Hoffa the last 2 contracts and endorsed the last 2 contracts. Why our membership should have any TRUST in them to negotiate a good contract and a strong supplemental agreement.

Also ask them who they are supporting in the up coming IBT election. I did ask Angelo he said "its up to every member to do there homework and make their choice" then I said but who are you voting for he said "I don't know yet" same old Angelo

Say what you want about Howie and Anthony M but they were leaders. Just because Angelo and Tony D let there hair go grey and white doesnt make them leaders...........

Had enough

You guys just keep trying to bring this board down but it isn't happening there were over 600 members that came to the 804 picnic. The last 2 general membership meetings have had full rooms and no one got up to complain. Over the last 11 years Howie use to always cancel the summer meeting because no one would come he would say "O members are on vaca or its to nice out" This year every seat was full.

You guys only want to get back in the hall you don't care about the members at all. And you prove that time and time again. Local 804 members are not dumb like you wish they were. Angelo G and Tony D are having so called get to gether but they say nothing no plans for the future nothing just "WOW its bad out there" LOL

I know Angelo for years and I asked him if they were in the hall what would be different he said "he has a better relationship with UPS and if he was their now none of this would be happening" I looked at him like he was crazy. BECAUSE HE IS NOTHING MORE THEN A DEAL MAKER.

Ask your friends from the Members Voice to explain since they backed Hoffa the last 2 contracts and endorsed the last 2 contracts. Why our membership should have any TRUST in them to negotiate a good contract and a strong supplemental agreement.

Also ask them who they are supporting in the up coming IBT election. I did ask Angelo he said "its up to every member to do there homework and make their choice" then I said but who are you voting for he said "I don't know yet" same old Angelo

Say what you want about Howie and Anthony M but they were leaders. Just because Angelo and Tony D let there hair go grey and white doesnt make them leaders...........
You must read your own post drinking the koolaide!!! You sound like a broken record. Open your eyes.... "EYES"!!!!! Before you sink with the ship!

Last edited:

Had enough

Outside Opinion.............If you are on your own, why are you paying dues? Just write your letter and quit the union. You can't complain all the time and then just accept the status quo.

I wonder what kind of attention all would get if the dues stopped flowing in ????
Members are just biding ones time until the next Election!

Had enough

Funny how you say that everyone is behind you and people like "Mistake" but you guys always have a REP POWER of ZERO

If you want to wear your rep power on your chest go for it! Feel like a man!
:wink2:

Since you said I never answer to a reply I will give you this one. This is "Browncafe" a company Site. I am a Union Man, I worry about what people think of the Members Voice because I do believe they are our future board "God willing". How about going and visiting their site along with Facebook and see what people are saying.

You see to me this Cafe is just a fun thing to do to aggravate people like you. Which I think I am doing a dam good job. LOL. I will help and back "The Members Voice" 100% because your boys have ruined our Union!!!!
:sick:

I am on Vacation this week so I can really break your b@lls:wink2:

Ibt804Hammer

If you want to wear your rep power on your chest go for it! Feel like a man!:wink2: Since you said I never answer to a reply I will give you this one. This is "Browncafe" a company Site. I am a Union Man, I worry about what people think of the Members Voice because I do believe they are our future board "God willing". How about going and visiting their site along with Facebook and see what people are saying. You see to me this Cafe is just a fun thing to do to aggravate people like you. Which I think I am doing a dam good job. LOL. I will help and back "The Members Voice" 100% because your boys have ruined our Union!!!!:sick:I am on Vacation this week so I can really break your b@lls:wink2:
Brown cafe isn't a company site, id say it very evenly mixed. Your members voice has a whopping 23 people on it(WOW) and only the moderator does most the posting. All I have to say is thanks for the laugh! Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol

Last edited:

Had enough

You
Brown cafe isn't a company site, id say it very evenly mixed. Your members voice has a whopping 23 people on it(WOW) and only the moderator does most the posting. All I have to say is thanks for the laugh! Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol
Well if you don't believe the post then we will have to see in a year and four months Right? :wink2: Anyway I guess your adding their likes LOL. Glad to see you have an interest in their site. Start counting the people in the pictures. I hear a lot more pictures to be posted. Not everyone has a facebook account!

Open you eyes and listen around!:its_all_good:I am hearing a lot of good for the Members Voice!

Last edited:

Ibt804Hammer

Don't have an interest, you said look so I did...then I laughed. I don't have to count likes, it says it on your page. You are correct about everyone not having facebook. 90% do so you can do the math.btw some of those pics are very old.what's up with that?

Had enough

Don't have an interest, you said look so I did...then I laughed. I don't have to count likes, it says it on your page. You are correct about everyone not having facebook. 90% do so you can do the math.btw some of those pics are very old.what's up with that?
You wish there were old pictures! Whats up with saying that?

Had enough

No! You said how many likes the site had. Then I told you to look at the pictures! I said awhile back for everyone to look at the site. At the time I posted the site we did not receive any likes. I repeat again. Thanks for showing an interest. Its ok to look at it.... Why would you lie? Although this board has lied about everything else. Why not this!

Ibt804Hammer

No! You said how many likes the site had. Then I told you to look at the pictures! I said awhile back for everyone to look at the site. At the time I posted the site we did not receive any likes. I repeat again. Thanks for showing an interest. Its ok to look at it.... Why would you lie? Although this board has lied about everything else. Why not this!
I am talking about your facebook page not your mv.com page my brother!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

You guys just keep trying to bring this board down but it isn't happening there were over 600 members that came to the 804 picnic.

I see you updated the 804 site Pink Eye, Nice to see the E Board taking my advice on Brown Cafe. I know now what there doing all day long at the office.

What a bunch of
804Eboard.jpg
804Eboard.jpg