Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Nice photo of our old board, we know its them because there all white.

You should have your eyes examined, I see a little red, orange, pink and blue.

You are a
eyeslookingin.jpg
eyeslookingin.jpg

Had enough

You should have your eyes examined, I see a little red, orange, pink and blue.

You are a
View attachment 5680
If you want to know the truth Mistake. There were difference races on the board. Poor Walker passed away and John Brown retired! So again lies or they are totally clueless! Actually all the men were different nationality, religions and race!!! That was a very ignorant statement!

Had enough

Where have you been hiding Cigar Pete? The members out East say you never go to your buildings. Rumor has that when you do go more and more drivers get fired!!! Is that why you are hiding out?:laughing:

Had enough

The word in 43rd is that Dave friend is hiding from Division Manager Al friend. They say that when Dave shows up at the building all they do is fire full and part timers!!!!:laughing:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Driver back from comp today, says our local 804 union would not cover his benefits after being out of work for 6 months, had no choice but to come back to work because his family was no longer covered. I always thought the Company picked up the first 6 months and the union would then cover the member for another 6 months, when did this change, and why didn't the Union post this information to the members and inform us. Didn't they promise to keep the members informed.....

Had enough

T
Driver back from comp today, says our local 804 union would not cover his benefits after being out of work for 6 months, had no choice but to come back to work because his family was no longer covered. I always thought the Company picked up the first 6 months and the union would then cover the member for another 6 months, when did this change, and why didn't the Union post this information to the members and inform us. Didn't they promise to keep the members informed.....
Well it could be two things. They are just so clueless or just so sneaky!!! Either way very wrong!! The sad part is they probably didn't even realize it, that is where the incompetency is.

AcesUp804

See its post like this that shows you are a ball washer. IT DID NOT CHANGE ALWAYS THE SAME BUT YOUR MISSING ONE THING , I KNOW Call the Union and find out 718 786-5700.

AcesUp804

TWell it could be two things. They are just so clueless or just so sneaky!!! Either way very wrong!! The sad part is they probably didn't even realize it, that is where the incompetency is.

Ball washer number 2 but your a part-timer so I'm not surprised that you don't know the answer.

annoyed804

Yes, but it comes with a price, the company will use this to divide the membership, and you WILL bust your butt for the money that day then then be so exhausted you might be tempted to call in sick and use one of your days, and let's not forget about the HUGE tax bite. Maybe ups should be like most other organizations shut down and have the employees exercise their right to vote on election day.

AcesUp804

Hey annoyed804 its easier if you hit "Reply with Quote" then type your response , so people know what post your replying to... just a tip hope it helps.

Yes I agree with your post , this year in Foster over 100 drivers did not work on election day because of being over worked but don't loss the triple time put it some were else.