Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

They took away the major medical!

So someone tells you "they took away the major medical" and you think that there was a choice? you think that our E board said "major medical we don't need that take it" ?

Again for the 100th time , I will answer you and you won't respond with anything that makes sense , but here we go....

When Tim S got in office he was told by Howie R "congratulations and by the way your medical is going to a arbitrator in 7 days" which means he new about it long before , but hey lets not tell the members until after the vote count.

So since the lawyers for the fund are still the same , Tim S went with the plan that Howie was going to do to try and stop our medical from going to an arbitration. The plan that he signed and the lawyers have. Like Tim S told everyone at Foster Friday anyone that wants to come down to the hall and see the information come on down Tim S said at a building meeting that "the reason the surplus went from 33 million down to almost nothing was because for years and years every month more money was going out then what was coming in and they never address it hoping contract time would fix it but it never did" and lets not forget the great idea to put money of the dollar in to the pension and less into the medical.

I feel that your are nothing more then a mouth piece for our old board.

If your not then you need to take your head out of the sand and wise up. Just because Tony D would see you and shake your hand and make you feel good doesn't mean he was doing the right thing for our membership.

Is this board great? NO but at least they are telling us the truth. I dont see any difference from the old board BA's to this boards BA's what I see , is that UPS is changing, UPS is using GPS and teleamatices to stick it to our members and we don't have strong language in our contract to stop it. Tons of members fired in 07,08,09 under Tony D and Angelo G for GPS nothing new...

MOST MEMBERS I TALK TO ARE NOT HAPPY BUT THEY WANT TO SEE WHAT THIS BOARD CAN DO WITH OUR CONTRACT BECAUSE TONY D AND ANGELO G DID NOTHING FOR THE LAST 2.

EyesLookingIn

What makes me laugh is that not Angelo , Anthony , John , Steve or Billy from our old board have come out and said what this board should have done with the medical. They knew how messed up it was and said nothing now that this board is making the tough choices to try and fix it they want to throw stones.

Lets not forget when our old e board told us our pension was in bad shape months after they got re-elected and over 600 members came down to Local 282 and they had no answer just blamed other people. They all knew about it and felt it was more important to get back in then tell the members.

I agree with Aces because our old board was willing to give up everything Ron Carey fought for just so they could stay in office. Members were on strike for 2 months so that we have the right to retire after 25 years no matter what age and they were willing to give it up like candy , BUT they had their matching 401K and double pension and making 165,000 a year thats BS plan BS they should all be in jail......

EyesLookingIn

This is why I'm glad our board does not back Hoffa and will say no to his bs contract and will stand up to UPS for a better and strong supplemental contract.

lonewolf

Hey cigar Pete, how come there are feeder driver from local 177 shifting in all 804 buildings? We have laid off feeder drivers, and Local 177 drivers are pulling loads out of 804 buildings. You were the one who used to scream and yell when you were a feeder driver about the layoffs in feeders? How come the big tough guy is letting the company get away with this now?

lonewolf

Hey Hillbilly Tim and the big Marshmallow man were at Foster Ave last week, both looking like porters doing nothing to help members and just trying to spread their bull crap all over.

lonewolf

picnic2011.jpgDoes this look like 700 members at the BBQ? Is this current board ever going to stop lying to its membership? Everyone said two hundred people tops. Its ok that two hundred people showed. The point is this E-board continues to lie to its membership even over nonsense. That is what happens when your involved with TDU.
picnic2011.jpg

AcesUp804

If things keep going the way they are going with this E-Board, you will definitely be paying for your medical $50 copays. You will be paying into your pensions.

This is why you are a clown Tony Do'nuto , what about posting or commenting about how our medical got in the state it is in?

Paying in to our pensions? Sorry Do'nuto but now that you guys are out our pension went from 37% to 70% funded.

I see you put PENSIONS , we only have 1 pension we know you have 2 coming but don't get confused what happens now effects only 1 YOU CLOWN.........

AcesUp804

Does this look like 700 members at the BBQ? Is this current board ever going to stop lying to its membership? Everyone said two hundred people tops. Its ok that two hundred people showed. The point is this E-board continues to lie to its membership even over nonsense. That is what happens when your involved with TDU.

MORE LIES from TONY DO'NUTO , there were over 500 people that showed up for the picnic just ask Danny M , Eddie V , Dwight P or Danny B from members voice they were there. Fat Eddie eat his @ss off.....

Last edited:

AcesUp804

Hey Hillbilly Tim and the big Marshmallow man were at Foster Ave last week, both looking like porters doing nothing to help members and just trying to spread their bull crap all over.

Yes Tim S , Jim R and Anthony C had a building meeting at Foster over a 100 members showed up early and no they were not dressed in porters uniforms they were in suits. They gave us a lot of info and answered all questions.

WAITING FOR MEMBERS VOICE TO SAY "IF WE ARE ELECTED OUR SALARIES WILL BE THE SAME AS THEIRS" LOL LOL NEVER HAPPEN

Had enough

I guess Eddie drank all the water they ran out of!!!! When my wife asked for a water there were none left! Thanks Eddie. There were tops 300 people not 700 members times that by spouses and family. They totally lied!

lonewolf is right just say how many why lie?