Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Don"t you worry we will be elected and you could paint the union hall

See what happens when your mad Tony ,, you said WE WILL BE ELECTED LOL thats why Howie R use to say "Tony Do'nuto is as dumb as the day is long" When Tony D became recording sec he got 2 gifts , a tape recorded and 1 of the girls in the hall to write the minutes from the GM meeting for him.

lonewolf

Wrong again Tony could of had a porter job just like you. But he choose to go back on the trucks so he could be with you my friend.

lonewolf

How is your buddy cigar Pete and hill billy Tim.Guys you talk about all your years that you work for big brown. what the matter cat got your tongue. How many more guy are you going to sell down the river vinny m.

AcesUp804

Wrong again Tony could of had a porter job just like you. But he choose to go back on the trucks so he could be with you my friend.

Tony could of had a porter job? Sure he could of , all the favors he did Joe R and UPS over the years. Just like he got the morning run to bad Dave O had no balls he should have said no and let it go to a arbitrator but Dave O and Pete M acted like punks.

AcesUp804

Mabey you are right i am one of his ballwashers gumbas who is going to help him get elected. But you will never know.

MABEY you are , and maybe you are not. He will scr@w you like he has done all his other so called friends just ask Vinny , Jack , Frankie (who cares about him anyway ) Phil , Dave the list goes on........

lonewolf

MABEY you are , and maybe you are not. He will scr@w you like he has done all his other so called friends just ask Vinny , Jack , Frankie (who cares about him anyway ) Phil , Dave the list goes on........
The reason why no one likes you is because you lie so much. You screwed everyone in your center when you were the shop steward. Even Row B did not like you that is way they did not pick you to run. I heard Tony D went to Phil's son wedding along with other drivers . They are the best of friends, along with the other drivers. Jackie D is a duplicate model of you. You can have each other and be back stabbers. Maybe he can paint with you?

804Warrior

Thats why Tony D would record what was said and back at the hall she would write the minutes.
News Flash jackass Dave friend uses a tape recorder too just ask him. Its necessary to have these devices present at all meetings where the recording sec its taking the minutes. God forbid something is missed!! So we are going to argue about tape recorders?? Come on stick to the facts. There were no questions asked nor answered at the meeting at foster. I was there. Anthony C spoke, Tim spoke and the other guy looked like a guy from the men in black. Standing there with his shades on saying very very few words.

AcesUp804

News Flash jackass Dave friend uses a tape recorder too just ask him. Its necessary to have these devices present at all meetings where the recording sec its taking the minutes. God forbid something is missed!! So we are going to argue about tape recorders?? Come on stick to the facts. There were no questions asked nor answered at the meeting at foster. I was there. Anthony C spoke, Tim spoke and the other guy looked like a guy from the men in black. Standing there with his shades on saying very very few words.

Nothing wrong with a tape record Warrior my point was that Tony D had one of the ladies in the hall do his work. The other guy was Jim R but he doesn't look as good as you in shades Warrior..

AcesUp804

The reason why no one likes you is because you lie so much. You screwed everyone in your center when you were the shop steward. Even Row B did not like you that is way they did not pick you to run. I heard Tony D went to Phil's son wedding along with other drivers . They are the best of friends, along with the other drivers. Jackie D is a duplicate model of you. You can have each other and be back stabbers. Maybe he can paint with you?

Funny how you left Frankie out? Frankie LOL Phil felt dissed because there was a spot left to go to Vegas and Tony D didn't ask Phil or Dave.

AcesUp804

what ru talking about now

I was at the meeting also and at the end members did ask questions , then Tim S said "anyone that doesn't have to start we will still be here to talk to anyone " all 3 of them had members around them talking. Then I went into the building.