Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

View attachment 5750Does this look like 700 members at the BBQ? Is this current board ever going to stop lying to its membership? Everyone said two hundred people tops. Its ok that two hundred people showed. The point is this E-board continues to lie to its membership even over nonsense. That is what happens when your involved with TDU.

You are either really dumb or are purposely trying to distort a picture!! This is a picture of the cooks that the union hired to cook for the members :censored2:!!

804brown

Hey Hillbilly Tim and the big Marshmallow man were at Foster Ave last week, both looking like porters doing nothing to help members and just trying to spread their bull crap all over.

Wow, imagine that our President and Sec Treasurer going to building meetings and answering questions!! Maybe you are so upset because so many people showed up or because when you were in charge THINGS LIKE THIS NEVER HAPPENED UNLESS IT WAS TO GE RE-ELECTED!! Once again, it is over Tony, say goodnight!!

804brown

This is why you are a clown Tony Do'nuto , what about posting or commenting about how our medical got in the state it is in?

Paying in to our pensions? Sorry Do'nuto but now that you guys are out our pension went from 37% to 70% funded.

I see you put PENSIONS , we only have 1 pension we know you have 2 coming but don't get confused what happens now effects only 1 YOU CLOWN.........

Hey Aces, what about Tonydontknowto?? Or TonyDoNada!! LOL

804brown

I guess Eddie drank all the water they ran out of!!!! When my wife asked for a water there were none left! Thanks Eddie. There were tops 300 people not 700 members times that by spouses and family. They totally lied!

lonewolf is right just say how many why lie?

Who knows maybe they should have stayed until 7pm when they were giving out extra sodas and stuff when they were cleaning up!! OOOPs!! Or maybe Eddie did drink all the water. Maybe the Tony/Angleo KOOL AID was running out!! LOL

804brown

Don"t you worry we will be elected and you could paint the union hall

LOL, Tony you were discarded in Dec 2009. Then again rejected by Marine Park Center for shop steward. And once again this past March 2011, when you lost for top Delegate to the Convention. How many times do you need to be told : WE DONT WANT YOU BACK GUMBAH!!

Had enough

Who knows maybe they should have stayed until 7pm when they were giving out extra sodas and stuff when they were cleaning up!! OOOPs!! Or maybe Eddie did drink all the water. Maybe the Tony/Angleo KOOL AID was running out!! LOL
Tony and Angelo were not there to drink the TDU Kool Aid! OOOPs about what? Did you just crap your pants? :rofl:

lonewolf

YOU ARE A RAT 804 BROWN VINNY M. YOU RAT ON ALL THE DRVERS IN THE BUILDING. THATS WHY YOU GOT NO FRIENDS. AND CAREY NEVER PICK YOU FOR ANYTHING. NOBODY COULD TRUST YOU. NOT EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND JOE K WHO TALK ALL KINDS OF **** ABOUT YOU NOW. GREEN JACKET MAN YOUR OUT.

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolf

Green jacket when you paint the union hall are you going to paint it for free! Or are you going to rob the union. JUst like you use too rob the christmas party money and the football trips money.

lonewolf

You should retire you old man and move to florida. Where nobody
know you. Because you have no friends here. Are you still going out with 40 stops! Did you forget how you screw your best friend to get doe's 40 stops joe k.

804brown

YOU ARE A RAT 804 BROWN VINNY M. YOU RAT ON ALL THE DRVERS IN THE BUILDING. THATS WHY YOU GOT NO FRIENDS. AND CAREY NEVER PICK YOU FOR ANYTHING. NOBODY COULD TRUST YOU. NOT EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND JOE K WHO TALK ALL KINDS OF **** ABOUT YOU NOW. GREEN JACKET MAN YOUR OUT.

Wow, all capitals. You must be really serious!! LOL!! I cant respond to this since I am 804brown, not Aces. Let him answer himself but it seems I got under your skin. LOL!!

Had enough

Wow, all capitals. You must be really serious!! LOL!! I cant respond to this since I am 804brown, not Aces. Let him answer himself but it seems I got under your skin. LOL!!
By the way Lonewolf writes I don't think anyone gets under his skin!! He seems pretty ruthless!!

AcesUp804

IF YOU ONLY NEW WHO I WAS. but i know 804 brown is you. MOLD MAN

Well if your not Tony Do'nuto , maybe be your one of his ballwashers gumba's , like the Richie the porter talk about a guy throwing members under the bus , he's the king. Biggest back stabber I know.