Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804Warrior

I was at the meeting also and at the end members did ask questions , then Tim S said "anyone that doesn't have to start we will still be here to talk to anyone " all 3 of them had members around them talking. Then I went into the building.

i left close to my start time bt when i was there it was no questions asked. just talking by members and Anthony C and Tim

lonewolf

Funny how you left Frankie out? Frankie LOL Phil felt dissed because there was a spot left to go to Vegas and Tony D didn't ask Phil or Dave.
Another lie. Why don't you ask Phil infront of Tony if you have facts. You **** mouth is always going without facts. Stick to painting.

AcesUp804

Another lie. Why don't you ask Phil infront of Tony if you have facts. You **** mouth is always going without facts. Stick to painting.

First off Phil and Dave were upset that Al C was asked before them , not that I have a problem with that because it makes sense and so Warrior doesn't go crazy it has nothing to do with race , Al C has contacts with more members in Foster then Dave plus more full timers vote then part timers so Tony already knew he had Phil in his corner it made more sense to pick Al C. (not that I think Tony was thinking that way but It was the right choice) The complaints came from Phil and Dave after the meeting when they found out 1 spot was still open. There was no reason to leave it open both Phil and Dave were there and could of been asked. Phil and Dave both said they were not asked.

lonewolf

First off Phil and Dave were upset that Al C was asked before them , not that I have a problem with that because it makes sense and so Warrior doesn't go crazy it has nothing to do with race , Al C has contacts with more members in Foster then Dave plus more full timers vote then part timers so Tony already knew he had Phil in his corner it made more sense to pick Al C. (not that I think Tony was thinking that way but It was the right choice) The complaints came from Phil and Dave after the meeting when they found out 1 spot was still open. There was no reason to leave it open both Phil and Dave were there and could of been asked. Phil and Dave both said they were not asked.
Saying they were not asked and being upset they were not asked is two different things. Ask them if they were upset in front of Tony before you mouth off on here. You don't know what your saying Vinny so keep to painting.

804brown

Speaking about Foster, Tony...only 26 likes on your MV 2012 fb page? What is going on here my brother? Very weak, very...

I saw a readout of all the likes: Anthony G, Al friend, Matt H, Joe R, Joe C, Bill Q, Pat S, Bibbs, S Weiderhold, Omar C, Dan D,and lets not forget the entire row C team of 11 plus a few of Tony's entourage!! LOL

EyesLookingIn

Yes, same here....its pretty sad actually. 26, my goodness

What is also pretty sad is that members voice had a meet your next E board at Manhattan South and no one stopped. There web-site shows more of them then spring street drivers. Feeder driver and a mechanic were out side watching Alex Z beg drivers to please stop by and say hi just for a couple of minutes plus a lot of drivers ask them not to take there photo.

News out of East Side Building is UPS is turning the 2 centers into 1 and looks like Rocky will be out as steward , since Rocky is always on comp and is going to spend a lot of time campaigning , word out is that drivers are going to vote for Jimmy.

Last edited:

Had enough

I have not been on the cafe because I have been working to 10:30 - 11:00 every night!!!!!I wonder what has happen to 9-5 you incompetent E-Board. Another campaign promise they did not keep. You made a whole circus act with your Tom and Jerry!!!! Made hundreds of man loose days pay and made 2 steward loose their job! I wonder how many more men will loose their job before this E-Board is voted out?

Had enough

I guess our President Tim forgot about the members being fatigued!!!! Again, nothing is being done. Its easy marching around town with a circus outside a building, instead of being inside actually fighting for our members!!! Members are really fed up with them!

804brown

I have not been on the cafe because I have been working to 10:30 - 11:00 every night!!!!!I wonder what has happen to 9-5 you incompetent E-Board. Another campaign promise they did not keep. You made a whole circus act with your Tom and Jerry!!!! Made hundreds of man loose days pay and made 2 steward loose their job! I wonder how many more men will loose their job before this E-Board is voted out?

Are you on the 9.5 list?? If not then it is your fault brother. The new board did not run on taking you by the hand and coddling the members that dont have the stones to walk into their manager's office and getting on that list. They ran on upholding the contract. The 9.5 language isnt great but at least this new board is defending our rights to get on the 9.5 list and they are also getting members paid triple time when management breaks the contract. Tony D and the boys ignored the 9.5 language.

804brown

I guess our President Tim forgot about the members being fatigued!!!! Again, nothing is being done. Its easy marching around town with a circus outside a building, instead of being inside actually fighting for our members!!! Members are really fed up with them!

Clueless, the whole reason the two stewards got fired was over the issue of fatigue!! Dave O delayed the start time of the driver in Melville because he was told that an 804 member was going to be walked out because he brought back work to the building because he was fatigued!! So I guess this board is doing something about it , huh?? But I understand, you must be alittle fatigued in the brain! LOL

Had enough

Are you on the 9.5 list?? If not then it is your fault brother. The new board did not run on taking you by the hand and coddling the members that dont have the stones to walk into their manager's office and getting on that list. They ran on upholding the contract. The 9.5 language isnt great but at least this new board is defending our rights to get on the 9.5 list and they are also getting members paid triple time when management breaks the contract. Tony D and the boys ignored the 9.5 language.
You know what friend* u AND THE E-BOARD!!!!!!!

Had enough

Clueless, the whole reason the two stewards got fired was over the issue of fatigue!! Dave O delayed the start time of the driver in Melville because he was told that an 804 member was going to be walked out because he brought back work to the building because he was fatigued!! So I guess this board is doing something about it , huh?? But I understand, you must be alittle fatigued in the brain! LOL
Maybe you will retire in 1 year and 3 months!!!! When The members Voice slate is here to clean up all the garbage this board left behind! friend*U AGAIN!!!

804brown

Maybe you will retire in 1 year and 3 months!!!! When The members Voice slate is here to clean up all the garbage this board left behind! friend*U AGAIN!!![/QUOTE

Youre such a classy guy!! I will still be doing what I am doing "in 1 year and 3 months" but maybe your gumbah Tony might have to think about it when he get rejected once again!!

Had enough

Maybe you will retire in 1 year and 3 months!!!! When The members Voice slate is here to clean up all the garbage this board left behind! friend*U AGAIN!!![/QUOTE

Youre such a classy guy!! I will still be doing what I am doing "in 1 year and 3 months" but maybe your gumbah Tony might have to think about it when he get rejected once again!!
Oh Tony will be in and you are gonna be the one cleaning his ass with your class. How come your not marching with the circus? All they are good for is running rings around each other and making a comedy act. They should be in the building but they are to weak and have no backbone! No one needs to hold my hand and help me! But the E-board should do something other then their Circus act!

So tell me what you gonna do when the Members Voice Wins?

804brown

Oh Tony will be in and you are gonna be the one cleaning his ass with your class. How come your not marching with the circus? All they are good for is running rings around each other and making a comedy act. They should be in the building but they are to weak and have no backbone! No one needs to hold my hand and help me! But the E-board should do something other then their Circus act!

So tell me what you gonna do when the Members Voice Wins?

Ok, cafe tough guy. LOL

Circus outside?? The ony circus I remember seeing was Howie and the boys standing outside my building sticking Row A stickers on everyone walking by every 3 years when they needed our votes. The new board has us signing petitions, giving out information on what is going on, on how to fight production harassment, etc, marching and protesting UPS unfair labor practices, having the media show up and cover our issues, giving out Local 804 shirts, etc. And then they all go inside together and walk around the building and look for sups working and answering members questions. What I love to see is when 3 or 4 board members go up and surround some manager and yell and harass them like they do when a member is surrounded by the Dm, manager, and the sup and harassed to death!!

"When the membersvoice win"?? LOL Lets see if they can survive next years steward's election first!!

AcesUp804

Nothing new Hadenough you say nothing and bring nothing ,, you are such a ball washer for Tony D. You just keep backing that racist but again please tell me 1 thing he as done since he was kicked out of the hall for the members?? NOTHING , NOTHING AT ALL ......

HE IS A PIECE OF TRASH, WALKS AROUND LIKE A CLOWN , WHAT A JOKE

I heard his girl friend got fired from the hall..(what you didn't know) LOL...who will he try to get info from now.....

OOOO IM SORRY ,, DID I HIT A NERVE..... LIKE I SAID I KNOW A LOT ,, AND IT WILL COME OUT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT LOL

Had enough

Nothing new Hadenough you say nothing and bring nothing ,, you are such a ball washer for Tony D. You just keep backing that racist but again please tell me 1 thing he as done since he was kicked out of the hall for the members?? NOTHING , NOTHING AT ALL ......

HE IS A PIECE OF TRASH, WALKS AROUND LIKE A CLOWN , WHAT A JOKE

I heard his girl friend got fired from the hall..(what you didn't know) LOL...who will he try to get info from now.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOOOP, DID I HIT A NERVE
???

I guess your info is 3 weeks late. Tony told me that a while ago! Don't worry he has a lot of connections. Should he say Hello to Nancy for you? There are spy's all over!!! Even in the Union hall people are backing Tony! They hate working with this board! Tell me why their doors are closed all the time? What is going on behind closed doors. Maybe they are taking naps because they don't answer any calls or return any! I hear the Office is a pigs pen now! What pigs they really are!

Last edited: