Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

I guess your info is 3 weeks late. Tony told me that a while ago! Don't worry he has a lot of connections. Should he say Hello to Nancy for you? There are spy's all over!!! Even in the Union hall people are backing Tony! They hate working with this board! Tell me why their doors are closed all the time? What is going on behind closed doors. Maybe they are taking naps because they don't answer any calls or return any! I hear the Office is a pigs pen now! What pigs they really are!

No real comment as for the doors closed or the hall being a mess , I wouldn't know but I to would be upset not having Tony in the Hall , making 165,000 giving good presents and raising peoples kids. Yes if she POPS HER HEAD UP say hello , So Tony told you... makes sense that he talks to you , he cant read or write not that your much better.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Are you on the 9.5 list?? If not then it is your fault brother. The new board did not run on taking you by the hand and coddling the members that dont have the stones to walk into their manager's office and getting on that list. They ran on upholding the contract.

Its easy for you to blame the members, and cover for your E Board. Fact is "if the Board had any stones to walk into managements office and defend us as they promised they would, perhaps the members would follow, but our Board has shown not even 1 ounce of strength and leadership to the members, and this has caused members to feel defenseless.

So yes, if the members dont put themselves on a list, its because they know the board are a bunch of weaklings and ultimately our board will take any discipline management offers. This is what the Board is calls Tough but fair contract enforcement (LOL) there campaign promise.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Clueless, the whole reason the two stewards got fired was over the issue of fatigue!! Dave O delayed the start time of the driver in Melville because he was told that an 804 member was going to be walked out because he brought back work to the building because he was fatigued!!

Funny, that's not what Dave O told my Steward on the day it happened. Dave told him that he pulled a meeting after there start times, he didnt say he's meeting delayed there start times. I guess it doesnt matter now, either way hes still a maroon.

804brown

Its easy for you to blame the members, and cover for your E Board. Fact is "if the Board had any stones to walk into managements office and defend us as they promised they would, perhaps the members would follow, but our Board has shown not even 1 ounce of strength and leadership to the members, and this has caused members to feel defenseless.

So yes, if the members dont put themselves on a list, its because they know the board are a bunch of weaklings and ultimately our board will take any discipline management offers. This is what the Board is calls Tough but fair contract enforcement (LOL) there campaign promise.

Listen, I am not covering for the board. I am stating a fact. It is a simple task. If you dont want all that OT, the contract allows you to get on the 9.5 list. It is up to the member, not the B/A , to get on the list. I heard the board settled a sh@# load of 9.5 grievances with the labor manager. About $6000 paid to members on 9.5 list that was going to go to the panel. That is fair contract enforcement!! Your just arent used to it.

804brown

Nothing new Hadenough you say nothing and bring nothing ,, you are such a ball washer for Tony D. You just keep backing that racist but again please tell me 1 thing he as done since he was kicked out of the hall for the members?? NOTHING , NOTHING AT ALL ......

HE IS A PIECE OF TRASH, WALKS AROUND LIKE A CLOWN , WHAT A JOKE

I heard his girl friend got fired from the hall..(what you didn't know) LOL...who will he try to get info from now.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOOOP, DID I HIT A NERVE
???

I guess your info is 3 weeks late. Tony told me that a while ago! Don't worry he has a lot of connections. Should he say Hello to Nancy for you? There are spy's all over!!! Even in the Union hall people are backing Tony! They hate working with this board! Tell me why their doors are closed all the time? What is going on behind closed doors. Maybe they are taking naps because they don't answer any calls or return any! I hear the Office is a pigs pen now! What pigs they really are!

LOL, we had Tony D fooling around with Nancy and Howie fooling around with Aida!! LOL This is what they were doing for 10 yrs at $150K a year !! Incredible!! This is why they were never in our buildings: there was more action going on in the hall!!!!!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I heard the board settled a sh@# load of 9.5 grievances with the labor manager. About $6000 paid to members on 9.5 list that was going to go to the panel. That is fair contract enforcement!! Your just arent used to it.

You heard - lol

Yea you call it fair contract enforcement, what happened to Tough, you left that out, they promised Officers and business agents in the centers enforcing the contract, but I havent seen them in our centers and I havent seen them acting tough except from out side of UPS property acting like fools and hiding behind the members.

Had enough

LOL, we had Tony D fooling around with Nancy and Howie fooling around with Aida!! LOL This is what they were doing for 10 yrs at $150K a year !! Incredible!! This is why they were never in our buildings: there was more action going on in the hall!!!!!!!
Well I guess Tony will have to hire Nancy back when he wins again! Now he will be smart enough to do what has to do afters hrs"Thanks for giving him the tip"! As far as this E-board goes, I don't blame Nancy for leaving then......What women would want them? LOL

Had enough

Would you trust them to defend you after what happen with those two stewards? Who trust them now? NO ONE!!!!!!!

804brown

Well I guess Tony will have to hire Nancy back when he wins again! Now he will be smart enough to do what has to do afters hrs"Thanks for giving him the tip"! As far as this E-board goes, I don't blame Nancy for leaving then......What women would want them? LOL

Maybe Tony will add that to one of Row C's (aka old Row A) platform: Vote Row C ANd we'll bring back Nancy!! LOL

804brown

Would you trust them to defend you after what happen with those two stewards? Who trust them now? NO ONE!!!!!!!

Those stewards will be back. And yes my B/A absolutely has my back!! ANd he has your back too!! That is the diffreence between the new board and the old board (Tony too). This new board defends every member not just their friends and gumbahs. Ask Tony why he stood there and allowed Liam R his steward at the time to be fired for performance!! Why didnt Tony even testify at the arbitration and allow a very green lawyer to handle that important case!! Too much baggage Tony, it is over!!

not what i voted for

Those stewards will be back. And yes my B/A absolutely has my back!! ANd he has your back too!! That is the diffreence between the new board and the old board (Tony too). This new board defends every member not just their friends and gumbahs. Ask Tony why he stood there and allowed Liam R his steward at the time to be fired for performance!! Why didnt Tony even testify at the arbitration and allow a very green lawyer to handle that important case!! Too much baggage Tony, it is over!!

Did the arbitrator make a decision on the two stewards? Do they hire every member that gets fired or only stewards that get fired? That might be another difference with this new board!!

Had enough

Those stewards will be back I hope to dear god they are! Let's see how many months now? If and when they do I hope they don't pat themselves on the shoulder. That has to be the dumbest thing a E-board could of done! Except for Tom and Jerry! By the way I told my wife I will be home at 11:00!

not what i voted for

Those stewards will be back I hope to dear god they are! Let's see how many months now? If and when they do I hope they don't pat themselves on the shoulder. That has to be the dumbest thing a E-board could of done! Except for Tom and Jerry! By the way I told my wife I will be home at 11:00!

They said they wanted an expedited arbitration in early May(11th) What are you hearing in Melville?

not what i voted for

Why is R C's son Dan endorsing Fred Gegare and not Sandy Pope.

Because like anyone that has been around knows she is definitely not the answer. The only one on the International level that had the courage to challenge Hoffa is Fred Gegare. The best qualified man was C.Thomas Keegel but he retired and was loyal to Hoffa.

804brown

Because like anyone that has been around knows she is definitely not the answer. The only one on the International level that had the courage to challenge Hoffa is Fred Gegare. The best qualified man was C.Thomas Keegel but he retired and was loyal to Hoffa.

Actually Ron Carey thought Sandy was definitley qualified. He brought her to Washington to help in the warehouse division. Then she went back to her local and ran for office and took on her entrenched officers and won. Since then she has won some good contracts from their employers as well as organize like crazy. She even teaches labor law at Cornell University. Hey Tony, maybe she was one of you and Angelo's teachers at Cornell!! LOL

On gregare, remember he was with Hoffa/Hall when he negotiated UPS' contract. He wants to run away from that inconvenient history but when he had the opportunity to object he sort of did what Tony D did here in local 804: he didnt stand up for the members and object to Howie's "fair contract for the times". What a leader!!