Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

We will see ROW A if your fair , you sound like a feeder guy , since most of them hangout with management guys , not that they kiss there @ss just that there here so long they know everyone ,, as far as how they dress , they just took a 40,000 pay cut...... I heard Tony D wears his suits on the weekend to walk to the store to get bagels and the paper.....but I do agree act like you belong there...... I haven't heard anything more about 804 adding BA's , any news out there????

ROW A

We will see ROW A if your fair , you sound like a feeder guy , since most of them hangout with management guys , not that they kiss there @ss just that there here so long they know everyone ,, as far as how they dress , they just took a 40,000 pay cut...... I heard Tony D wears his suits on the weekend to walk to the store to get bagels and the paper.....but I do agree act like you belong there...... I haven't heard anything more about 804 adding BA's , any news out there????
Yes sir i can and will be fair aces .... I will give credit where credit is due but when its not .... hey you know the drill ..I will be rating the new board monthly!!!! Its 7 of them i think we may have a few stars on this new board.... but the others wooooo ....... lets see what unfolds

ROW A

Breaking news from the hall ...........anthony has been selected to be the new ba ......or will some be asked... Sources i have spoken with are pretty sure he is or will some be asked ....there is some rubbling at the hall concerning anthony selection because he is known as a huge row a supporter..... Some at the hall want row b supporters who stuck with them in the last election to be picked.... Do i smell conflict coming from 34-21 review ave ... Guys at foster ave cant be happy about this either i warned frankie and the guys..... Tim was not to be trusted!!!!!! And in other news old e board member medina is in trouble ... May lose his job....... Wow things are rocking and rolling people....!!!!!

AcesUp804

WOW I hope it's the Anthony from Spring St, if it is then good to see Row B isn't going to pick one of there buddies , He's a good steward that knows his **** , knows how to stand up to management and most important defend the members ,,, GREAT JOB ROW B ,, has for Frankie thats what he gets for playing both sides of the fence , when Tims in the building he kisses hes @ss and when he leaves he talks behind his back like crazy..... Maybe this will show the membership and the row A stewards its not row A or row B its LOCAL 804.... I HOPE HE GETS FOSTER LOL

ROW A

WOW I hope it's the Anthony from Spring St, if it is then good to see Row B isn't going to pick one of there buddies , He's a good steward that knows his **** , knows how to stand up to management and most important defend the members ,,, GREAT JOB ROW B ,, has for Frankie thats what he gets for playing both sides of the fence , when Tims in the building he kisses hes @ss and when he leaves he talks behind his back like crazy..... Maybe this will show the membership and the row A stewards its not row A or row B its LOCAL 804.... I HOPE HE GETS FOSTER LOL
Anthony comes from a small unit of 804 members ... I just think its a poor choice... its row b ..perez pick!!!!!!!!!! Its does not help them long term or short term... short term its causing problems at the hall with the board ... long term it effects row b supporters morale ... whom they will need for the convention election coming up early next year its a rookie mistake lol.....These guys got a ways to go like i said before.... I should not say this but because it could help ...... You won the election!!!! first term you shore up your supporters... second term you bring in others.... from the row a crowd and others that wants to help you make this local strong again.... We can not go thru a change every three years !!!!!!!U.P.S. will eat us alive..... it only serves u.p.s to have that happen!!!!!
I was considering running with a team myself when we first lost this thing but i realize that wont help things...... just muddy the already troubled waters in our local ..... but Tony and Anthony and Bill wont let it go .....But guys we cant use the company and the stewards to help get rid of the new board !!!! that i dont agree with its our local all of us together guys !!!! :censored2: U.P.S how can i help you go against me after all thats what it is .... one local at a time guys ........ im done!!!!!!!!

AcesUp804

If what you say is true and this is a perez pick it must be because Tim feels Anthony can help now,I don't think adding more BA's is a bad thing.As far as Vegas goes I wonder if Tim will add alternates to his slate or do like Row A did and have none,, if he does then thats when you will see people that back the slate on there. Remember the boards election is 8 months before the contract ends so by the start of Tims 3rd term he will push the contract talks and get the members behind him , we want to see what kind of contract Tim gets us ,so Row B is a lock to win again but 3 years after that who knows. getting back to Anthony I heard from one of Matt H's labor boys that Matt's not happy that Anthony will be a BA he feels he's dangerous and knows to much but I love this the most Matt told his boys don't let him get in your heads he will try to control you ,,,,
. JEDI ANTHONY may the force be with you,,, thats funny,,,

ROW A

If what you say is true and this is a perez pick it must be because Tim feels Anthony can help now,I don't think adding more BA's is a bad thing.As far as Vegas goes I wonder if Tim will add alternates to his slate or do like Row A did and have none,, if he does then thats when you will see people that back the slate on there. Remember the boards election is 8 months before the contract ends so by the start of Tims 3rd term he will push the contract talks and get the members behind him , we want to see what kind of contract Tim gets us ,so Row B is a lock to win again but 3 years after that who knows. getting back to Anthony I heard from one of Matt H's labor boys that Matt's not happy that Anthony will be a BA he feels he's dangerous and knows to much but I love this the most Matt told his boys don't let him get in your heads he will try to control you ,,,,
. JEDI ANTHONY may the force be with you,,, thats funny,,,
question are you a tim supporter lol you sure sound like one of the few that are !!!!!! read my post once more

ROW A

Yes I voted for Tim but not his whole slate I only voted for 3 row B guys.
ok now its becoming clearer where you stand lol .... well aces from reports Im getting Tim is one of the weaker members of his slate!!!! I dont know the other two you voted for but ...and by the way I voted for none of them lol ...I have to be honest some of these guys are impressing me !!!

AcesUp804

well I don't get reports , so I couldn't tell you how I think Tim's doing , But I did know how Howie R was doing and I wasn't going to vote for him thats for sure LOL I voted for T Sylvester , T Magrene , P Mastrancisa , T Donato , Neil , Angelo , Frank , David O , Ken R , Mike H , Danny P , Sorry I was wrong I voted for 5 row b guys ,, I do wonder why I voted for Dave O and Ken R but I guess it was better then Steve M or John N at the time. I even took Danny P and Mike H (wink wink) even thou they were only added to the slate to get votes.

Last edited:

ROW A

well I don't get reports , so I couldn't tell you how I think Tim's doing , But I did know how Howie R was doing and I wasn't going to vote for him thats for sure LOL I voted for T Sylvester , T Magrene , P Mastrancisa , T Donato , Neil , Angelo , Frank , David O , Ken R , Mike H , Danny P , Sorry I was wrong I voted for 5 row b guys ,, I do wonder why I voted for Dave O and Ken R but I guess it was better then Steve M or John N at the time. I even took Danny P and Mike H (wink wink) even thou they were only added to the slate to get votes.
I glad you didnt get what you wanted ...boy that would have been a mess lol

AcesUp804

I glad you didn't get what you wanted ...boy that would have been a mess lol

Looking at that now your right but I'm still glad you didn't get what you wanted , that was a mess for years and years ,, for years the redmond slate would use row b to not only scare the members telling them these guys are evil but they would tell UPS , you don't want to make us look too bad or the members will vote row B and TDU will take over.

Had enough

I dont know what the Union is doing but the stewards are complaining that some of them still did not get their commission checks and alot of them were underpaid. Alot of people are unhappy lately. You have alot more to do to prove yourselves.

local804

There was a lot of extra money for invisible members taken from the members for years. If they are that worried about $2.00 per man, have them step down
It shouldn't be about the money.