Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Why is R C's son Dan endorsing Fred Gegare and not Sandy Pope.

I guess Fred promised him a job if he wins. I know the Carey family , Ron's daughter's were the ones that got ALL the balls in his family.

It's a disgrace to see Ron's son speaking on behave of Fred , Sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and sometimes it rolls way down the street. 65 views , he is some speaker...........

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

It's a disgrace to see Ron's son speaking on behave of Fred , Sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and sometimes it rolls way down the street. 65 views , he is some speaker...........

Wow, even after our Board honored his dad and ran on Ron's belief's he favors Fred over Pope, I guess he even realized our E Board has disgraced his dad by neglecting the members and what they campaigned on.

I guess our BA's will have to stand out side our buildings and spend more time handing our Pope Flyers instead of doing there Job in side and protecting the members.

http://www.teamstersneedteamsters.c...ey_Endorses_Fred_Gegare_for_IBT_President.htm

Last edited:

Agitator2

Actually Ron Carey thought Sandy was definitley qualified. He brought her to Washington to help in the warehouse division. Then she went back to her local and ran for office and took on her entrenched officers and won. Since then she has won some good contracts from their employers as well as organize like crazy. She even teaches labor law at Cornell University. Hey Tony, maybe she was one of you and Angelo's teachers at Cornell!! LOL

On gregare, remember he was with Hoffa/Hall when he negotiated UPS' contract. He wants to run away from that inconvenient history but when he had the opportunity to object he sort of did what Tony D did here in local 804: he didnt stand up for the members and object to Howie's "fair contract for the times". What a leader!!

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.
Ron could not stand Sandy .TDU begged him to put her on his ticket in 96. He didnt trust her as we should not trust her now. She is nothing but a opportunist. Putting her on staff in DC was a bone he tossed to TDU. Ask the old airborne workers or the current pres. of local 295 about the wonderful contract she neg. for them. VOTING HER IN OFFICE WILL BE NOTHING BUT ANOTHER TDU DISASTER. LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HEAR AT LOCAL 804.

Had enough

Ron Carey son is a disgrace to his father and his whole family. He should go back to cooking. What gives him the right to even say a speech about our International when he is not even teamster?????

Agitator2

Ron Carey son is a disgrace to his father and his whole family. He should go back to cooking. What gives him the right to even say a speech about our International when he is not even teamster?????

He is a loser. He even combed his hair to look like like his dad. I guess the e-board used him, rumor had it he thought he was going to get a job at the local. RC is def. rolling over in his grave his son has turned into a whore. Hoffa will win and sorry to say DANNY BOY you still will be unemployed.

not what i voted for

Actually Ron Carey thought Sandy was definitley qualified. He brought her to Washington to help in the warehouse division. Then she went back to her local and ran for office and took on her entrenched officers and won. Since then she has won some good contracts from their employers as well as organize like crazy. She even teaches labor law at Cornell University. Hey Tony, maybe she was one of you and Angelo's teachers at Cornell!! LOL

On gregare, remember he was with Hoffa/Hall when he negotiated UPS' contract. He wants to run away from that inconvenient history but when he had the opportunity to object he sort of did what Tony D did here in local 804: he didnt stand up for the members and object to Howie's "fair contract for the times". What a leader!!

Give it a rest. Don't assume you have any clue why Ron Carey did anything and don't put out there that he liked Sandy Pope because there could be any number of reasons she got a job!!!!!!!!!!! Leave his name out of your Bulls--t

AcesUp804

He is a loser. He even combed his hair to look like like his dad. I guess the e-board used him, rumor had it he thought he was going to get a job at the local. RC is def. rolling over in his grave his son has turned into a whore. Hoffa will win and sorry to say DANNY BOY you still will be unemployed.

Yes that was the rumor , Fred is a whore also for even taking his endorsement.

AcesUp804

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.
Ron could not stand Sandy .TDU begged him to put her on his ticket in 96. He didnt trust her as we should not trust her now. She is nothing but a opportunist. Putting her on staff in DC was a bone he tossed to TDU. Ask the old airborne workers or the current pres. of local 295 about the wonderful contract she neg. for them. VOTING HER IN OFFICE WILL BE NOTHING BUT ANOTHER TDU DISASTER. LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HEAR AT LOCAL 804.

Easy there big guy , Sandy was more qualified to do her job then half the men Ron had on his slate. Talking about contract lets not forget the last 2 Hoffa signed. I hope UPS at least took him to dinner. Hoffa is a clown if it wasn't for his name he would still be a corporate lawyer. Fred Gegare can cry all he wants and blame Hoffa for the Central States Pension he also signed off on the last 2 contracts with UPS , don't forget that.

Had enough

Local 804 Members Voice Page on Facebook looks pretty good....Looks like they got a good amount of support from Manhattan North! Good going Members Voice!

Ibt804Hammer

Local 804 Members Voice Page on Facebook looks pretty good....Looks like they got a good amount of support from Manhattan North! Good going Members Voice!
You have 47 likes out of a 7000 membership, great job. If you guys can't gain steam on the laxed board we have now, your just a bunch of jokers.