Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

You have 47 likes out of a 7000 membership, great job. If you guys can't gain steam on the laxed board we have now, your just a bunch of jokers.
Now Now Hammer did I get you a little nervous?

I would not worry about the likes being hit! LMAO Look closely at the pictures and listen around with your ears!!!!
:wink2:

lonewolf

The membership now is at a all time low! Over six hundred people have been discharged and walked off the job since this current E-Board has been Elected. Just stating the facts

Ibt804Hammer

You are right but how are you sure of the numbers I don't think this board is broadcasting a loss of membership. 12/31/09 6848 12/31/10 6495 = 353 members as of December 2010. I wonder how many were fired since 12/31/10?????????
People have quit and retired also which you didn't add into your equasion. Ups has not maintained the correct amount of people to do the job hense suits working. That is a major problem which needs to be addressed. The free period is coming and you know they will go bananas hiring temps and helpers. With 353 less people, that's a ton of money not going into the pension fund and benefit contributations. Tim needs to step up on this issue.

not what i voted for

People have quit and retired also which you didn't add into your equasion. Ups has not maintained the correct amount of people to do the job hense suits working. That is a major problem which needs to be addressed. The free period is coming and you know they will go bananas hiring temps and helpers. With 353 less people, that's a ton of money not going into the pension fund and benefit contributations. Tim needs to step up on this issue.

I posted the membership from the LM-2 reports that they filed. There was nothing negative about it just a question about what has happened since Dec. 2010
Weren't the people on here bragging about the gaines this board made in the Pension and Health and Welfare??????? I am wondering how the pension did so well with less contributions I say they had nothing to do with it and we will hear what they say when this drop in the market hits our investments! I guess we can say they mis-managed the pension plan!!!!!! The membership plus the retirees made up the funding improvements in the Health and Welfare. Where is the RAT when you need it.

AcesUp804

I posted the membership from the LM-2 reports that they filed. There was nothing negative about it just a question about what has happened since Dec. 2010
Weren't the people on here bragging about the gaines this board made in the Pension and Health and Welfare??????? I am wondering how the pension did so well with less contributions I say they had nothing to do with it and we will hear what they say when this drop in the market hits our investments! I guess we can say they mis-managed the pension plan!!!!!! The membership plus the retirees made up the funding improvements in the Health and Welfare. Where is the RAT when you need it.

As I have posted before about how I feel about what happen to our Health and Welfare. Our old board always talked about making UPS pay more money to fix it come contract time. They failed big time on the last two contracts. We finally have a Eboard that is not backing Hoffa and won't settle for a weak supplemental agreement.

Angelo , Tony Donothing and John can't hide from the truth , they got us nothing and didn't even put up a fight. Our members can't afford to have them negotiate our next supplemental agreement.

not what i voted for

As I have posted before about how I feel about what happen to our Health and Welfare. Our old board always talked about making UPS pay more money to fix it come contract time. They failed big time on the last two contracts. We finally have a Eboard that is not backing Hoffa and won't settle for a weak supplemental agreement.

Angelo , Tony Donothing and John can't hide from the truth , they got us nothing and didn't even put up a fight. Our members can't afford to have them negotiate our next supplemental agreement.

You come on here and spew your garbage about the Health and Welfare Fund. You need to talk to the members that did not have the out of pocket expenses that the current members are experiencing! Go to the 804 website, there was a member that recieved extensive benefits from our fund and there were no questions asked.
They money was spent on our members what is your problem!!! How much did your friends and retirees that you know benefit from the fund.
If you want to fight tough guy tell UPS to put more money into the fund and see what they tell you.

804brown

They money was spent on our members what is your problem!!! How much did your friends and retirees that you know benefit from the fund.
If you want to fight tough guy tell UPS to put more money into the fund and see what they tell you.

Of course the $ was spent on the members. That is not disputed. What is not addressed is that Howie and Tony and Angleo were all on the Executive Board and were all aware of the financial problems heading our way AND DID NOTHING. Actually they did worse than nothing, they diverted funds from H/W to the Pension Fund- ALL BEHIND OUR BACKS!!!! First they mismanaged our pension funds, then they allowed the H/W funds to drain away without (1) informing the members of the shortfalls heading our way and (2) coming up with a plan to save the Fund before their election. Plus they secretly placed our funds in arbitration which could have resulted in every retiree losing his/her benefits if the arbitrator so ruled!!

So what is TonyAngeloJohn's plan to fix the H/W Fund?? "Tell UPS to put more $ into the fund"!! LOL While they are at it maybe they can stop the production harassment by "telling UPS" to stop harassing us!! LOL!! WOW, that was easy!!

not what i voted for

Of course the $ was spent on the members. That is not disputed. What is not addressed is that Howie and Tony and Angleo were all on the Executive Board and were all aware of the financial problems heading our way AND DID NOTHING. Actually they did worse than nothing, they diverted funds from H/W to the Pension Fund- ALL BEHIND OUR BACKS!!!! First they mismanaged our pension funds, then they allowed the H/W funds to drain away without (1) informing the members of the shortfalls heading our way and (2) coming up with a plan to save the Fund before their election. Plus they secretly placed our funds in arbitration which could have resulted in every retiree losing his/her benefits if the arbitrator so ruled!!

So what is TonyAngeloJohn's plan to fix the H/W Fund?? "Tell UPS to put more $ into the fund"!! LOL While they are at it maybe they can stop the production harassment by "telling UPS" to stop harassing us!! LOL!! WOW, that was easy!!

I was told by a steward that the stewards were told at the steward conference that the Health and Welfare Fund was going to arbitration and that members of the current board were there. Your union trustees did not agree with the UPS trustees so the next step is arbitration. The money negotiated is on the national level and you are right it is not enough maybe in some areas $1.00 was enough but not around here.That is going to be a major issue shortly.
Why should you be harassed that was one of the first things the new board was going to straighten out when you elected them.
Aren't we a stronger 804 since they took over!!!! You don't own anger about being lied to.

AcesUp804

I was told by a steward that the stewards were told at the steward conference that the Health and Welfare Fund was going to arbitration and that members of the current board were there. Your union trustees did not agree with the UPS trustees so the next step is arbitration. The money negotiated is on the national level and you are right it is not enough maybe in some areas $1.00 was enough but not around here.That is going to be a major issue shortly.
Why should you be harassed that was one of the first things the new board was going to straighten out when you elected them.
Aren't we a stronger 804 since they took over!!!! You don't own anger about being lied to.

Sorry thats a lie what they told the stewards was that UPS wanted cuts and it was deadlocked and that it could wait until the next contract. They were wrong and missed it by 3 years.

That money did not have to be negotiated on a national level , just like the 12 million we got in the supplemental to fix the pension, another lie , our old board waited till they won then told the membership.

Yes our pension and medical are in the black and getting stronger.

TONY DONOTHING , ANGELO , JOHN past record..........

1. Went alone with Hoffa's 2 last contracts
2. Gave Hoffa's campaign money to help him get elected. Howie 1,000 everyone else 500
3. Voted YES with HOFFA on the dues increase from 2 to 2 1/2 and never told the members
4. Went to the Delegate Convention and supported and VOTED for HOFFA TWICE
5. In 3 years went from $125,000 to $165,000 for their salaries.
6. They had matching 401K (paid for with union dues) no one knew about it.
7. Lost money every month for over 10 years and had to take from the reserve went from 33 million to ZERO , A reserve that Ron Carey build.
8. Pushed to have the stewards get 2 dollars in stead of 1 (kissing the stewards @ss) all from union dues
9. Agrees with UPS to have full time helpers instead of drivers ,let UPS have none union car washers in different buildings
10. Told members to VOTE yes on our supplemental agreement witch meant losing 25 and out , coffee and give UPS back 10 cents of our money because UPS was going to put 12 million back in our pension that was cut if we voted NO there was nothing we could do to get the money in by Jan 1.
11. Local 804 members turn down Supplemental agreement Tony D says"members are friend'in idiots" Angelo says "they don't understand , 'WE' know what is best for them now its their loss"
12. NEW Supplemental Agreement goes out this time without losing 25 and out , without losing coffee time "unless you are a new hire" Put the 12 million back into our pension and it gets voted in before Jan 1 OUR BOARD LOOKED LIKE IDIOTS Tony D says "members are friend'in idiots" Angelo says " we got lucky"
13. Lost key language in last 2 contracts allowed weak GPS language in (no fight can't get Hoffa mad)

AND I'M SURE I'M MISSING MANY OTHERS , DEFEND THAT.............

Had enough

The new E-Board is done Vinny! You don't know what you are saying. You always post a bunch of crap and lies!!!!! Even if the Members Voice slate looses (Which they won't) The board is done They royally friend up !:sick:

804brown

Sorry thats a lie what they told the stewards was that UPS wanted cuts and it was deadlocked and that it could wait until the next contract. They were wrong and missed it by 3 years.

That money did not have to be negotiated on a national level , just like the 12 million we got in the supplemental to fix the pension, another lie , our old board waited till they won then told the membership.

2. Gave Hoffa's campaign money to help him get elected. Howie 1,000 everyone else 500
3. Voted YES with HOFFA on the dues increase from 2 to 2 1/2 and never told the members
7. Lost money every month for over 10 years and had to take from the reserve went from 33 million to ZERO , A reserve that Ron Carey build.
8. Pushed to have the stewards get 2 dollars in stead of 1 (kissing the stewards @ss) all from union dues
9. Agrees with UPS to have full time helpers instead of drivers ,let UPS have none union car washers in different buildings
10. Told members to VOTE yes on our supplemental agreement witch meant losing 25 and out , coffee and give UPS back 10 cents of our money because UPS was going to put 12 million back in our pension that was cut if we voted NO there was nothing we could do to get the money in by Jan 1.
11. Local 804 members turn down Supplemental agreement Tony D says"members are friend'in idiots" Angelo says "they don't understand , 'WE' know what is best for them now its their loss"
12. NEW Supplemental Agreement goes out this time without losing 25 and out , without losing coffee time "unless you are a new hire" Put the 12 million back into our pension and it gets voted in before Jan 1 OUR BOARD LOOKED LIKE IDIOTS Tony D says "members are friend'in idiots" Angelo says " we got lucky"
13. Lost key language in last 2 contracts allowed weak GPS language in (no fight can't get Hoffa mad)

Wow,

Wow, that is some list. Absolutely, let them try to defend that record. Looks like something Letterman would have on his top ten list: Ten reasons the old board will never be back in office!!

not what i voted for

You have it all wrong my friend the posts are because these people that are in office promised to fix all that you just listed.
They are no better, you will find out if you get your wish. They can't get our members their jobs back and you think they can negotiate a cntract you just do not understand that UPS is running all over this board and have no respect for them or the members.
As far as the money they put into the pension UPS had no choice because of the law. And rember that the reason that it got cut in the first place was some stand up union guy from 447 voted with UPS
Just like this board voted with UPS to change the Health and Welfare
Personally I haven't voted for a contract yet they all sucked.
Even with two contracts under RC
1 We never were given back Local autonomy or the right to strike.
2 We were never paid for the our labors. They always have pushed us for peoduction.

These guys aren't going to have to say if you don't like what i'm doing vote me out because they are doing NOTHING for the MEMBERS of Local 804

Agitator2

The only thing Tim knows how to step up on is the BUFFET LINE.

Agitator2

Yo Ace, The H & W money is neg. at the national level. The last contract seen the higest amounts ever neg. into H & W. PLEASE WAKE THE friend UP

Agitator2

Yo Ace, The H & W money is neg. at the national level. The last contract seen the higest amounts ever neg. into H & W. PLEASE WAKE THE friend UP

AcesUp804

And it wasn't enough ball washer , your a clown if you think there aren't other ways to get more money in. go back to sleep or just change your screen name again......