Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Good to see Tony D and Pat D golfing this weekend. Just like good old times.

Something they were good at. Maybe if they were better at breaking balls instead of hitting balls, they still would have their old jobs!! LOL

So was Pat playing or trying to steal away more union members!! LOL , class act Pat!!

Had enough

Now Tony D and Angelo put a link on there web-site that plays a video from Dan Carey son of the late great Ron Carey. When James Hoffa became IBT President he told them to take down all photo's of Ron Carey from Local 804 and they did. They are nothing more then sell-outs, and they always will. This is why they will never get in office , Tony D has a big mouth the problem is he never thought people were recording what he was saying, Yes I have a problem with any member running for office from our old board and will do everything in my power to make sure that does not happen.

*[/QUOTE
] Thanks for posting again! You just made Tony D. look like a hero again!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CRASH501

so how much of our money was wasted and who's pocket is being greased?
Today I recieved a flyer for a medical group with 2 options for our dot physicals?
is it not NYS LAW that we can not be told what doctors to go to. so that should also apply to where we get our D.O.T. physical. I have been using my own doctor since I was hired.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Another driver back from Comp today. Was out for a little over 6 months and our E Board refused to extend his medical. Driver pleaded with E Board and was told he was on comp before and had used up his extended 6 month medical. The Board said its now a 1 time deal, so go back to work if you need your medical for your family.

Another deal made by our Board to get Comp guys back to work quicker for the company.

CRASH501

Another driver back from Comp today. Was out for a little over 6 months and our E Board refused to extend his medical. Driver pleaded with E Board and was told he was on comp before and had used up his extended 6 month medical. The Board said its now a 1 time deal, so go back to work if you need your medical for your family.

Another deal made by our Board to get Comp guys back to work quicker for the company.
you get 6 months of medical from your last day worked, and then its up to Tom and crew to APPROVE A 1 TIME( CAREER ) 6 MONTH EXTENTION. not something the board is doing to us. thats actually true. its a 1x extention always has been that way.

Ibt804Hammer

Krash , if you look at the form, the doctors do not send all your info to the company like ALL ups doctors do. You can go to anyone you want, these are just two out there for us.

CRASH501

Krash , if you look at the form, the doctors do not send all your info to the company like ALL ups doctors do. You can go to anyone you want, these are just two out there for us.
I completely understand that, BUT why is the local paying for postage ect....... are we not trying to rebuild our funds? im all for suggestions but thats why we have a website. I have a website myself and thats where i post such things, i dont do maileers, why its not worth the cost......

804brown

you get 6 months of medical from your last day worked, and then its up to Tom and crew to APPROVE A 1 TIME( CAREER ) 6 MONTH EXTENTION. not something the board is doing to us. thats actually true. its a 1x extention always has been that way.

Im shocked, shocked to find "Mistake" lying on this forum!! Amazing, this guy hears some information and immediately comes on here and attacks our union. I do not think he has ever complained once about something UPS management has done. I wonder which side he is on??

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Im shocked, shocked to find "Mistake" lying on this forum!! Amazing, this guy hears some information and immediately comes on here and attacks our union. I do not think he has ever complained once about something UPS management has done. I wonder which side he is on??

You can call it lying, and cover up for them again, I call it a prefect example of our E board not keeping the members informed as they promised in there campagne.

Inthegame

Everyone doesn't have computer access. Your funds have a legal obligation to mail information to all participants. It is part of the costs of your plan. Sounds to me like you're nitpicking.

CRASH501

Everyone doesn't have computer access. Your funds have a legal obligation to mail information to all participants. It is part of the costs of your plan. Sounds to me like you're nitpicking.
DID YOU RECIEVE THE FLIER? it was basically saying "HEY WE ENDORSE THIS CLINIC , GO THERE" nothing to do with roberts rules and the legalities of mailings!

Inthegame

Yes, I agree Roberts rules have nothing to do with required mailings to plan participants. So why are you confusing a simple issue with inane comments? The point of your earlier critical post was excessive spending on postage somehow being a substantial factor in the Health Funds fiscal woes. That is silly. I agree e-mail and Web posting are much cheaper but...everyone doesn't have access. The Health Fund MUST follow the rules of notification to all participants, regardless of who is on the E-Board.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Pretty clear they keep the members informed.

LOL,

Yea, its pretty clear there informing the members, like how the Local 804 picnic went 37 days ago. This is there home page highlight that's what you call informing the members. They went 5 weeks with posting nothing new - spending 17,000.00 on website fees to TDU is a joke. The members should get a refund..

Even still telling us to join the Golf outing that past, how long you gonna post that for.

Our E Board needs to start doing there job, but is clear they are all lazy clueless fools.

annoyed804

"which side on you on " This is a quote that I hear often and really annoys me. Remember the union,especially the new 804, does not pay your bills and without UPS there is no union. That being said UPS management should treat all with dignity and respect but remember it's a two way street. That's one of the problems with the new 804 ....the us against them mentality......it does not work and never will.

CRASH501

Yes, I agree Roberts rules have nothing to do with required mailings to plan participants. So why are you confusing a simple issue with inane comments? The point of your earlier critical post was excessive spending on postage somehow being a substantial factor in the Health Funds fiscal woes. That is silly. I agree e-mail and Web posting are much cheaper but...everyone doesn't have access. The Health Fund MUST follow the rules of notification to all participants, regardless of who is on the E-Board.
ACTUALLY I said NOTHING about the eboard, Tom is there from the old board... so as far as stirring up the pot, I did no such thing. the need for mailers / notifications would come from Roberts rules if im not mistaken