Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

annoyed804

Thx for Vinny not running u have to live in a cave or r a comete idiot. The word has been out on Vinny the sellout. This is a guy that couldnt get more than 20 votes total between the lasr 2steward elections against Alphonso C. Vinny is a has been who should have never been worth anything.

Please get real...this new local 804 is the laughing stock of the international .

Had enough

:rofl:
One of you Tony D ball washers ask Tony D why he refused to go to any of the arbitration with the guys that got fired while he was the BA also ask him why he never took any notes ( I can answer that he can't read or right )

This guy wants to be President of Local 804? He is a disgrace a fraud , all he cares about is himself.

TONY D YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM YOUR PAST.
It is Write not Right! Do you need a chill pill now! :rofl:

EyesLookingIn

Thx for Vinny not running u have to live in a cave or r a comete idiot. The word has been out on Vinny the sellout. This is a guy that couldnt get more than 20 votes total between the lasr 2steward elections against Alphonso C. Vinny is a has been who should have never been worth anything.

WOW that was hard to read. Ebonics at its best. You called Vinny a "has been" and if your right, then it shows how bad our old board was because they used him for everything. Even put him on election boards to over see elections.

Had enough

WOW that was hard to read. Ebonics at its best. You called Vinny a "has been" and if your right, then it shows how bad our old board was because they used him for everything. Even put him on election boards to over see elections.
That was Ron Carey' doing!!! Worrior is correct he is a sell out and a has been!!! He should retire...

Had enough

Coming from you Had Enough that is funny I have read many of your post and a 3rd grader can write better.

What Aces posted is correct.[/QUOTE]So I spell like ****! At least I admit it and don't smash others over it..... Read most of the post there are typos all over the place. He just has nothing to say that can upset the Apple cart with Tony and the boys, so he is grasping for straws. Vinny the E-Board does not stand a chance anymore.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

When she wins, she will set the agenda and lead by example.

Pope sounds like a real leader, who will lead by her lying example just like our E Board. She claims no full timers hired at UPS in 5yrs.... Pope will say anything for a Vote and TDU - but will do nothing for the members.

[video=youtube;T4T_XGo7Biw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4T_XGo7Biw[/video]

Last edited:

lonewolf

Tony and the Slate were at 43rd Street this morning, from 3am to 9am shaking hands and talking to the members about the 2012 Election. 43rd has totally turned on the Circus.

lonewolf

Vinny aka aces -is a maroon no brains what so ever , doesn't do a thing for the members.

Vinny aka aces-is a management kiss @ss lost running for steward 52 - 10. Please Vinny be on my slate LOL

Vinny aka aces-put a mirror under his nose just to make sure he is alive.

Vinny aka aces -don't know him but from what I here he is OK but another puppet for Tony D

Vinny aka aces -now there is a real management ball washers heard he goes to the DM of 43rd st house Al friend

local804

WOW! still the same nonsense being posted here..... Please open your mouth at the next meeting in a few weeks and speak your issues. Dont just make it like everything is perfect till the meeting is over then come on here and rant and rave. Put it on the record, let them answer all your complaints. I have been reading that Vinny has mold in his basement and wears a green jacket for years now, enough! Hats off to row B and C, even a few row A for the golf outing.

AcesUp804

Vinny aka aces -is a maroon no brains what so ever , doesn't do a thing for the members.
Vinny aka aces-is a management kiss @ss lost running for steward 52 - 10. Please Vinny be on my slate LOL
Vinny aka aces-put a mirror under his nose just to make sure he is alive.
Vinny aka aces -don't know him but from what I here he is OK but another puppet for Tony D
Vinny aka aces -now there is a real management ball washers heard he goes to the DM of 43rd st house Al friend

As always you say nothing..... How about these 3 easy questions to answer.

1.Why did Tony D ask his stewards to step down when he lost? they all said NO, because he was upset , how would that help the members it wouldn't it would have helped him.

2. Why didn't Tony D go to members arbitrations that were fired under his watch after he was out of the hall? because he doesn't give a sh/t about the members.

3. Why is Tony D backing Fred Gegare a person from Hoffa's slate , a person that OKed the last 2 UPS contracts and not backing a person that ran with Ron Carey? Because it shows how stupid he is , why because Fred is talking tough about Hoffa now? where was he for the last 11 years O ya he was voting with Hoffa every time.

Those are my answer what are Tonys........ Members tell me that Tony and his slate come around shake hands give out beer and soda's but have nothing to say about how they would fix anything... They say nothing......

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Fred is talking tough about Hoffa now? where was he for the last 11 years O ya he was voting with Hoffa every time.

I see Pope talking tough about Hoffa now, but she has been kissing his behind while he was screwing the members, but as long as she was being taken care of, she looked the other way.

[video=youtube;M29OuIiEPTk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M29OuIiEPTk[/video]

AcesUp804

I see Pope talking tough about Hoffa now, but she has been kissing his behind while he was screwing the members, but as long as she was being taken care of, she looked the other way.

You play 15 sec of a video , Hoffa never gave all the money he said the IBT agreed to.

Just like when Tony D and Angelo backed Hoffa and 70% of our membership didn't , they were out of touch then.

When Sandy gets 80% of our votes and Fred gets 5% again it will show how out of touch Tony D and Angelo with this membership

Maybe they need to drive another 4 years to figure it out.

THEY ARE A JOKE.

EyesLookingIn

Great post from Hondo,

Thinking out loud in layman's terms: if in fact L805 was 'near bankruptcy', I imagine the General President of the IBT would have taken action, possibly even placed it in the hands of appointed trustees.
I assume you are referring to the drop in the L805 general fund 'total assets' from $2M to $300K from 2005 to 2010 (Ms. Pope's tenure as principal officer). Her campaign literature says she decided to run for office in her local when the incumbents were rolling over on health care cost concessions and employers ceasing pension contributions. To paraphrase her "I'm not going to apologize for spending the member's money to benefit them". Overall it appears she has been pretty successful for her members. Otherwise, what are the assets there for? To keep paying officers/staff until finally the members' contracts are so weak they're better off working for Walmart and the local gets dissolved?

Let's compare her tiny local with another little local (and if you look through the reports, you'll see there are many, many small Teamster locals):

File # | Fiscal Year | Affiliation/Organization Name |Total Assets |Total Liabilities |Total Receipts |Total Disbursements| Membership
019-0502010 ReportTEAMSTERS LOCAL UNION 614$574,504$548,429$743,015$748,4261,429
001-5072010 ReportTEAMSTERS LOCAL UNION 805$308,103$10,417$1,269,746$1,244,9691,069

• Local Total Assets Total Liabilities Net
  • L614 $574,504 - $548,429 = $26,075
  • L805 $308,103 - $10,417 = $297,686
If you are going to look at a union's assets; I think liabilities (and the net) should also be considered. On that basis, 805 sure looks better than 614.
Now, who's Local is 614? Hint: he declined to participate in the IBT candidate forum and sent a stand-in.

ITS HOFFA'S LOCAL.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Great post from Hondo,

File # | Fiscal Year | Affiliation/Organization Name |Total Assets |Total Liabilities |Total Receipts |Total Disbursements| Membership
019-0502010 ReportTEAMSTERS LOCAL UNION 614$574,504$548,429$743,015$748,4261,429
001-5072010 ReportTEAMSTERS LOCAL UNION 805$308,103$10,417$1,269,746$1,244,9691,069

Bad re-post by Eyes,

You just look at liab and assets, but 614 has about 40% more members, not a good or fair comparison. More members means more liabilities and assets.

What are the hourly wage comparisons between the locals? A local with members who earn more will recieve more dues money. A smaller local could actually have more income if it's members earn more than a local with members who earn less.