Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Disappointing turnout for Sandy at Foster ave on Tuesday. She did not get the support the Board was hoping for. About 30 members stopped to listen to what she was saying. Many where not impressed with her. Tim S handed out campaign literature which ended up in UPS's garbage.

View attachment 5890

AcesUp804

Disappointing turnout for Sandy at Foster ave on Tuesday. She did not get the support the Board was hoping for. About 30 members stopped to listen to what she was saying. Many where not impressed with her. Tim S handed out campaign literature which ended up in UPS's garbage.

WOW you are so full of it...... Sandy was there with well over 100 members , Sandy took a photo with over 50 members about 25 of them left before 8:30 just not to be late. After they left then Sandy took a group photo. Plus between 8:45 - 9:15 Sandy had another group of members around her of about 40 members they all start 9:15 or later.

When the photo is out I will post it...... WHAT A CLOWN

not what i voted for

WOW you are so full of it...... Sandy was there with well over 100 members , Sandy took a photo with over 50 members about 25 of them left before 8:30 just not to be late. After they left then Sandy took a group photo. Plus between 8:45 - 9:15 Sandy had another group of members around her of about 40 members they all start 9:15 or later.

When the photo is out I will post it...... WHAT A CLOWN

Make sure to circle your face unless you can't see it!!!!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Ballots are going out, lets not forget who is out of touch with UPS members

Pope states UPS has not hired a full timer in 5 yrs, how much does she really know about us.

[video=youtube;T4T_XGo7Biw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4T_XGo7Biw[/video]

Last edited:

Had enough

View attachment 5894Now please tell me what William R is doing standing so proudly with Gegare? I thought the Board was supporting Sandy Dope!!!! This has to be one of the most embarrassing moments for the board. They truly do not know their @$$ from their Elbow!!! Can they please get it straight! LMFAO:rofl:

Had enough

William R has some nerve cursing the members!!!!Now lets see how he going to like it when Sandy Dope and his Buddies on the Board say how he friend up!!!:wink2:

Last edited:

Had enough

The Union Spys are letting everyone know that Mark H has not show up at the Union Hall Office for over two months. The Part times are complaining that he has not shown up at their buildings either. When the part timers are calling Tim, he does not even know where he is! Can't Tim control his office? UMMMMM What a disgrace they are!

not what i voted for

The Union Spys are letting everyone know that Mark H has not show up at the Union Hall Office for over two months. The Part times are complaining that he has not shown up at their buildings either. When the part timers are calling Tim, he does not even know where he is! Can't Tim control his office? UMMMMM What a disgrace they are!

They are going about it all wrong. The first thing is to call the all new and improved answering service.
Then put out an Amber Alert!!!!!!! How is he getting paid??? Or should I say why is he getting paid!!!!!!
He only makes $115,503.00 do you expect him to work full time with that kind of pay cut.

Last edited:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

View attachment 5894Now please tell me what William R is doing standing so proudly with Gegare? I thought the Board was supporting Sandy Dope!!!! This has to be one of the most embarrassing moments for the board. They truly do not know their @$$ from their Elbow!!! Can they please get it straight! LMFAO:rofl:

Its seems to me that the E Board is joining MEMBERSVOICE and backing the FRED GEGARE slate

[video=youtube;dgRHLz7sIa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRHLz7sIa0[/video]

EyesLookingIn

I heard that all the part timers in Nassau are saying this is what it felt like when Bill B was their BA. They are use to it.

Angelo and Tony D are going around with Ron Carey's son. They are really two faced after all the stuff they said about the Carey family over the years.

A good friend I know talked to Dan Carey and asked him how could he stand next to Angelo or Tony D after all the stuff they said about his father. Dan said "I'm here to support Fred Gegare not them, to me Angelo and Tony D are dead to me , they are pieces of sh/t and I hope they burn in hell, I will never forget how Tony threatened me and my family at a union meeting , what I do I do for Fred"

Still I don't understand how Dan Carey would ever stand next to any old board member , I'd love to hear what his family thinks about this.

I PRAY FOR HIM..............

Had enough

I heard that all the part timers in Nassau are saying this is what it felt like when Bill B was their BA. They are use to it.

Angelo and Tony D are going around with Ron Carey's son. They are really two faced after all the stuff they said about the Carey family over the years.

A good friend I know talked to Dan Carey and asked him how could he stand next to Angelo or Tony D after all the stuff they said about his father. Dan said "I'm here to support Fred Gegare not them, to me Angelo and Tony D are dead to me , they are pieces of sh/t and I hope they burn in hell, I will never forget how Tony threatened me and my family at a union meeting , what I do I do for Fred"

Still I don't understand how Dan Carey would ever stand next to any old board member , I'd love to hear what his family thinks about this.

Please show me the picture of Angelo and Dan Carey! Caught in another lie! I looked on FB and their site and did not see one picture with Angelo! You have no Idea what went on with them. Only time will tell! Please back up your statement..... If you even knew what you were talking about why would Dan be supporting Fred not Sandy Pope you dope!

not what i voted for

He should Pray for you. Aren't you one of the people that called his video a sell out?
I never heard any one of the old board say anything bad about Ron Carey.
But I am not with the in crowd like you or your good friend.
Maybe you should think twice about voting for POPE if DC wouln't endorse her and he endorsed this 804 crew!!

AcesUp804

He should Pray for you. Aren't you one of the people that called his video a sell out?
I never heard any one of the old board say anything bad about Ron Carey.
But I am not with the in crowd like you or your good friend.
Maybe you should think twice about voting for POPE if DC wouln't endorse her and he endorsed this 804 crew!!

I think Eyes was being nice....He is a sell-out.... But your right I never heard any of the old board say anything bad about Ron Carey except Tony D , I was there when Tony D told Dan Carey he was going to punch him in the face at local 282" and I heard Tony D say he wanted to piss on his grave..... but Tony's an _sshole anyway.

And by the way if Tony or Alphonso read this you both looked like clowns in your value parking golf shirts.

Its not what the old board said ITS HOW THEY ACTED...... Didn't even have the decency to go to his funeral are you friend'em kidding me , Took his photos off the walls at the hall. Why because they were scared of Hoffa and kissed his _ss. Come on I don't know how old you are but I'm in my 50's and Ron Carey had brass balls he made this union. Ron Carey made Howie , Tony M , Patty D and none of them went to his funeral. Thats b_llsh/t. Call a spade a spade for once. We may like Row A , Row B or Row C but if Ron Carey was still alive and wanted to be president he would be. Maybe your not old enough to remember but ask any one with 25 years or more and see what they say....
HE WAS A GOD......

AcesUp804

Please show me the picture of Angelo and Dan Carey! Caught in another lie! I looked on FB and their site and did not see one picture with Angelo! You have no Idea what went on with them.

Thats for Eyes to answer , Angelo is from 43rd St were people like Tony M , J Long ( get out of jail free card ) came from , I would think that Ron Carey has a place in his heart but only one person had the b_lls to speak their mind and that was Johnny Brown....

Had enough

Y
Thats for Eyes to answer , Angelo is from 43rd St were people like Tony M , J Long ( get out of jail free card ) came from , I would think that Ron Carey has a place in his heart but only one person had the b_lls to speak their mind and that was Johnny Brown....
Do you want to know something Vinny? All you do is post lies and stories on this site. You have yet to put anything proving or backing your words. Do you really think anyone even listens to what you have to say. You have no Idea what went on!!!! Usually crazy people talk to themselves and tells stories!!