Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Melville is like a ghost town. Everyone is worried about getting fired and this W R is backing Gegare now. Would someone tell me what is going on.

W Reilly is not on the Executive Board. He was hired as the Health and Safety Director. He should stick to stuff he knows. Taking a picture with Gegare is not very smart!!

not what i voted for

The 90 men still have to take a suspension if the two stewards get fired! I Still think it is very unfair that all the others that lost theirs jobs are screwed! But all this E-Board does is pick who they want!

I'm not following you, if they get fired 90 members are going to get suspended? Why would the arbitrator include 90 members? I thought the issue was the discharge of two stewards?

804brown

Not really, I thought they were going back to arbitration or waiting for a decision.

Arbitrator wants to two sides to "work it out". As I hear it, Tim S and Frank M, UPS district guy, have been sending proposals back and forth. But you are right, this has gone on way too long. UPS is dragging its feet. UPS knows that dragging this out makes the union look bad so Im sure they are eating this up. We should all demand the stewards be reinstated or we all ALL decide to observe our Election day off!!

804brown

The 90 men still have to take a suspension if the two stewards get fired! I Still think it is very unfair that all the others that lost theirs jobs are screwed! But all this E-Board does is pick who they want!

"The 90 men". You as usual have no friend^@#ing idea who those people are!! Those 90 "men" include women too!! But you wouldnt know that being so out of the loop these days. Sucks just getting wrong second- hand info doesnt it? But then you come on here and spew your usual nonsense. You are no union man. You are a selfish, destructive member on a mission to undermine this union at all costs. Have you no shame??

Had enough

I'm not following you, if they get fired 90 members are going to get suspended? Why would the arbitrator include 90 members? I thought the issue was the discharge of two stewards?
The other 90 members were dischared too! So if the Stewards get fired the other 90 drivers will probably get suspended. The 90 men did a work stoppage on Dave O request!

lonewolf

I
Good to see Tony D and Pat D golfing this weekend. Just like good old times.
m456.jpgI was looking at the Members voice Site and found this. I thought it was appropriate:wink2:.Pat D looks great.
m456.jpg

Agitator2

If they had any :censored2: 2 years ago and really cared about the members they would have still been there but the pay check meant more.....

Hey Ace I have no clue who you are BUT to say that those 3 had no balls is crazy. I was lucky to have 2 of them as my BA and I have yet to see any one in my 20+ years with balls like them.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

If they had any :censored2: 2 years ago and really cared about the members they would have still been there but the pay check meant more.....

Here you go again with your :censored2:, You sound like a :censored2: , repeating your E Boards campaign propaganda that lied to all the members. Why dont you post your E Boards accomplishments, Lol , cant think of any ??
Wait, there improving there night time answering service, ( more of the members funds wasted ) almost 2 years in office and they cant even get that right.... The ship is sinking fast, my advice to you - get your self a pair of swimmies.