Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Here you go again with your :censored2:, You sound like a :censored2: , repeating your E Boards campaign propaganda that lied to all the members. Why dont you post your E Boards accomplishments, Lol , cant think of any ??
Wait, there improving there night time answering service, ( more of the members funds wasted ) almost 2 years in office and they cant even get that right.... The ship is sinking fast, my advice to you - get your self a pair of swimmies.
A live person will answer our union’s phone at any hour. A night shift union representative can and will be reached.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

When is that Local 804 website going to be updated? So we know when the General Membership meeting is..

Talk about keeping the members informed. The E board is posting the Gulf outing on Sept 24, they say we should join them, wait that must be in 2012. They are doing a great job, we have a hole year to prepare. lol

This E Board circus act can't even set a Union meeting date. The last meeting they switched the location at the last minute.

Our next meeting will be scheduled if were lucky a week before the meeting. Word out of the hall is our E board is taking time off and cant find time on there calendar to all get together for a members meeting. Hell there enjoying it while it lasts, living it up and forgetting the members.

AcesUp804

Hey Ace I have no clue who you are BUT to say that those 3 had no balls is crazy. I was lucky to have 2 of them as my BA and I have yet to see any one in my 20+ years with balls like them.

Hey you know what , your right ,they were their own man and made their own decisions.

LIKE,

Backing the last 2 contracts
Backing Hoffa
Giving money to Hoffa's campaign
Voted yes with Hoffa to raise our dues from 2 to 2 1/2 times the hourly rate
Not going to Ron Carey's funeral
willing to let us lose 25 and out
willing to let us lose coffee
willing to let members give back 10 cents to UPS
Waiting till after they were re-elected to tell us our pension was in trouble
Not telling the members that our medical was in arbitration
Allowing a maroon like Steve M in the hall ( that was for you Steve , still waiting for that drink we were going to have )

YOUR RIGHT THEY HAD BALLS , BIG BALLS , GREAT JOB GUYS......

not what i voted for

hey you know what , your right ,they were their own man and made their own decisions.

Like,

backing the last 2 contracts
backing hoffa
giving money to hoffa's campaign
voted yes with hoffa to raise our dues from 2 to 2 1/2 times the hourly rate
not going to ron carey's funeral
willing to let us lose 25 and out
willing to let us lose coffee
willing to let members give back 10 cents to ups
waiting till after they were re-elected to tell us our pension was in trouble
not telling the members that our medical was in arbitration
allowing a maroon like steve m in the hall ( that was for you steve , still waiting for that drink we were going to have )

your right they had balls , big balls , great job guys......

no one has bigger balls than you tough guy!!!!

AcesUp804

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Local 804 members want an International Union President that will stand up to UPS. We have NEVER voted for Hoff@ and we’re not going to this time.

Local 804 members are overwhelmingly voting for Sandy Pope. But some Teamsters are trying to play you for a sucker.

Spoiler candidate Fred has been out campaigning at a few Local 804 buildings.

Here are a few things you should know before you vote:

* A vote for Fred is a vote for Hoff@. Fred cannot possibly win. But he is trying to steal votes from the only person who can beat Hoff@: Sandy Pope. That’s the only reason he’s campaigning in Local 804.

* Fred imposed the worst pension cuts in Teamster history and ran the Central States Pension Fund into the ground. Fred was, and is, the chairman of the Central States Pension Fund, which is on the verge of insolvency.

* Fred supported giving UPS concessions in the last contract even though the company was making record profits. In fact, Fred never opposed a single Hoff@ giveback.

Hoff@, Fred & Tony D:
A Losing Combination for Local 804 Members

During the last contract negotiations, Tony D and Angelo G told Local 804 members to vote for contract givebacks that would have eliminated 25 & Out in Local 804.

Now they are telling members to vote for Fred, the guy who eliminated 25 & Out for 44,000 UPS Teamsters in the Central States.

Don’t let them play you for a sucker.

Sandy Pope opposed the contract concessions at UPS. She’s reversed pension cuts in her own local. She’s the only candidate who can beat Hoff@.

Vote Sandy Pope for General President when you get your ballot.

Last edited:

truckinaround

[h=6]Answer to Tim S’s E-mail to Teamsters

Sylvester’s quote Local 804 members want an International Union President that will stand up to UPS, Hoffa hasn’t, however you haven’t either, and Alexandra “Sandy“ Pope only takes Hoffa’s organizing money.

Sylvester quote We have never voted for Hoffa and we are not g...oing to this time. Is he speaking for himself or all the members of Local 804

Sylvester quote Local 804 members are overwhelmingly voting for “Sandy Pope,”But some Teamsters are trying to play you for a sucker. Sylvester must think he’s Nostradamus (That is the Man who predicts the future).

Sylvester claims spoiler candidate Fred Gegare has been out campaigning at a few Local 804 buildings. Didn’t know Local 804, had more then one building, maybe Sylvester doesn’t know the UPS sites, that’s why he never visits the members so he can’t rectify their grievances.

Sylvester quote “Here are a few things you should know before you vote”, I wonder who educated him, with his vast claims of knowledge
of the Teamsters, Sandy, Paff, Tarpinian, Leedum or one of Hoffa’s shoeshine boys.

*Sylvester claims a vote for Gegare is a vote for Hoffa, Gegare cannot possibly win. But he is trying to steal votes from the only person who can beat Hoffa is Sandy Pope. That’s the only reason he is campaigning in Local 804.Sylvester (Nostradamus) is entitled to his opinion, word is if Hoffa or Pope are elected he will be appointed an International Rep. A point of information for Sylvester, Gegare, has been campaigning nationally explaining his platform and listen to all Teamster Member’s suggestions and complaints.

*Sylvester claims Fred Gegare imposed the worst pension cuts in Teamster history and ran the Central States Pension Fund into the ground .Fred was, and is, the chairman of the Central States Pension Fund, which is on the verge of insolvency. Sylvester should research the truth, before spreading falsehoods,Did he forget that Hoffa & Hall, negotiated the last contract, and they agreed to have UPS leave the Central States Pension Plan,for their reward, UPS agreed to recognize Overnight Freight, the start of Non Union Deliveries next step part-time drivers, Does Sylvester have knowledge of the Duties of a Chairman and Trustee of a Fund. I guess not.

*Sylvester claims Fred Gegare supported giving UPS concessions in the last contract even though the company was making record profits. In fact, Gegare never opposed a single Hoffa giveback. Gegare was not on the negotiating committee, and had no input to the ratification of the contract.

Sylvester quote Hoffa, Gegare & Donato A Losing Combination for Local 804 Members, Sylvester has the names wrong it should be Hoffa, Pope, Paff & Sylvester, and that was the opinion of every Local 804 UPS site Gegare.

Sylvester claims During the last contract negotiations, Tony Donato and Angelo Guarella told Local 804 members to vote for contract givebacks that would have eliminated 25 & Out in Local 804.
Now they are telling members to vote for Fred Gegare, the guy who eliminated 25 & Out for 44,000 UPS Teamsters in the Central States. Sylvester doesn’t want to accept the truth, Hoffa and Hall negotiated the last contract, the Central States Trustees are taken proper action to save the fund, pertaining to Brothers Donato and Guarella,proud members of the Ron Carey administration and I’m sure they didn’t have any say of what was negotiated.

Sylvester tells Don don’t let them play you for a sucker. Who is Don? Does Sylvester dictate to all Local 804 members, is that the reason why there is distention within the Local 804, It’s sad, Ron Carey built a powerful Local, now all the Local 804 members are intimidated by UPS

Sylvester(Nostradamus) claims Sandy Pope opposed the contract concessions at UPS.Didn’t know she represented any UPS employees reversed pension cuts in her own local.Her Local 805 is in the red Zone. Sylvester (Nostradamus) Alexandra “Sandy” is the only candidate who can beat Hoffa. Then I guess Sylvester will be an International Rep. What a Career advance from UPS Porter to President of Local 804 to International Rep, What a dreamer, he needs help.

Local 804 has a proud history of being one of the strongest locals in our union, and the home of Ron Carey, the first democratically-elected Teamster president. Carey’s son, Dan Carey, has been campaigning with the Gegare Team and continually requests members to return his father’s fighting spirit back into the local.[/h]

truckinaround

The Members United Slate cannot even Unite themselves. How are these stewards going to get anywhere. It is way to long and the members are nervous. We feel very unprotected not knowing what is going on.

EyesLookingIn

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Local 804 members want an International Union President that will stand up to UPS. We have NEVER voted for Hoff@ and we’re not going to this time.

Local 804 members are overwhelmingly voting for Sandy Pope. But some Teamsters are trying to play you for a sucker.

Spoiler candidate Fred has been out campaigning at a few Local 804 buildings.

Here are a few things you should know before you vote:

* A vote for Fred is a vote for Hoff@. Fred cannot possibly win. But he is trying to steal votes from the only person who can beat Hoff@: Sandy Pope. That’s the only reason he’s campaigning in Local 804.

* Fred imposed the worst pension cuts in Teamster history and ran the Central States Pension Fund into the ground. Fred was, and is, the chairman of the Central States Pension Fund, which is on the verge of insolvency.

* Fred supported giving UPS concessions in the last contract even though the company was making record profits. In fact, Fred never opposed a single Hoff@ giveback.

Hoff@, Fred & Tony D:
A Losing Combination for Local 804 Members

During the last contract negotiations, Tony D and Angelo G told Local 804 members to vote for contract givebacks that would have eliminated 25 & Out in Local 804.

Now they are telling members to vote for Fred, the guy who eliminated 25 & Out for 44,000 UPS Teamsters in the Central States.

Don’t let them play you for a sucker.

Sandy Pope opposed the contract concessions at UPS. She’s reversed pension cuts in her own local. She’s the only candidate who can beat Hoff@.

Vote Sandy Pope for General President when you get your ballot.

great to read, vote pope

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Answer to Tim S’s E-mail to Teamsters

Sylvester’s quote Local 804 members want an International Union President that will stand up to UPS, Hoffa hasn’t, however you haven’t either, and Alexandra “Sandy“ Pope only takes Hoffa’s organizing money.

Sylvester quote We have never voted for Hoffa and we are not g...oing to this time. Is he speaking for himself or all the members of Local 804

Sylvester quote Local 804 members are overwhelmingly voting for “Sandy Pope,”But some Teamsters are trying to play you for a sucker. Sylvester must think he’s Nostradamus (That is the Man who predicts the future).

Sylvester claims spoiler candidate Fred Gegare has been out campaigning at a few Local 804 buildings. Didn’t know Local 804, had more then one building, maybe Sylvester doesn’t know the UPS sites, that’s why he never visits the members so he can’t rectify their grievances.

Sylvester quote “Here are a few things you should know before you vote”, I wonder who educated him, with his vast claims of knowledge
of the Teamsters, Sandy, Paff, Tarpinian, Leedum or one of Hoffa’s shoeshine boys.

*Sylvester claims a vote for Gegare is a vote for Hoffa, Gegare cannot possibly win. But he is trying to steal votes from the only person who can beat Hoffa is Sandy Pope. That’s the only reason he is campaigning in Local 804.Sylvester (Nostradamus) is entitled to his opinion, word is if Hoffa or Pope are elected he will be appointed an International Rep. A point of information for Sylvester, Gegare, has been campaigning nationally explaining his platform and listen to all Teamster Member’s suggestions and complaints.

*Sylvester claims Fred Gegare imposed the worst pension cuts in Teamster history and ran the Central States Pension Fund into the ground .Fred was, and is, the chairman of the Central States Pension Fund, which is on the verge of insolvency. Sylvester should research the truth, before spreading falsehoods,Did he forget that Hoffa & Hall, negotiated the last contract, and they agreed to have UPS leave the Central States Pension Plan,for their reward, UPS agreed to recognize Overnight Freight, the start of Non Union Deliveries next step part-time drivers, Does Sylvester have knowledge of the Duties of a Chairman and Trustee of a Fund. I guess not.

*Sylvester claims Fred Gegare supported giving UPS concessions in the last contract even though the company was making record profits. In fact, Gegare never opposed a single Hoffa giveback. Gegare was not on the negotiating committee, and had no input to the ratification of the contract.

Sylvester quote Hoffa, Gegare & Donato A Losing Combination for Local 804 Members, Sylvester has the names wrong it should be Hoffa, Pope, Paff & Sylvester, and that was the opinion of every Local 804 UPS site Gegare.

Sylvester claims During the last contract negotiations, Tony Donato and Angelo Guarella told Local 804 members to vote for contract givebacks that would have eliminated 25 & Out in Local 804.
Now they are telling members to vote for Fred Gegare, the guy who eliminated 25 & Out for 44,000 UPS Teamsters in the Central States. Sylvester doesn’t want to accept the truth, Hoffa and Hall negotiated the last contract, the Central States Trustees are taken proper action to save the fund, pertaining to Brothers Donato and Guarella,proud members of the Ron Carey administration and I’m sure they didn’t have any say of what was negotiated.

Sylvester tells Don don’t let them play you for a sucker. Who is Don? Does Sylvester dictate to all Local 804 members, is that the reason why there is distention within the Local 804, It’s sad, Ron Carey built a powerful Local, now all the Local 804 members are intimidated by UPS

Sylvester(Nostradamus) claims Sandy Pope opposed the contract concessions at UPS.Didn’t know she represented any UPS employees reversed pension cuts in her own local.Her Local 805 is in the red Zone. Sylvester (Nostradamus) Alexandra “Sandy” is the only candidate who can beat Hoffa. Then I guess Sylvester will be an International Rep. What a Career advance from UPS Porter to President of Local 804 to International Rep, What a dreamer, he needs help.

Local 804 has a proud history of being one of the strongest locals in our union, and the home of Ron Carey, the first democratically-elected Teamster president. Carey’s son, Dan Carey, has been campaigning with the Gegare Team and continually requests members to return his father’s fighting spirit back into the local.

Vote Fred G

not what i voted for

great to read, vote pope

Typical TDU
:censored2: Pope couldn't oppose the contract she has no UPS members! Maybe they can get you to believe she knows what she is talking about.
Members of 804 if you think things are bad now vote for Pope and you will see how bad things can get. If she was so great Ron Carey would have recommended her not Hall to run against Hoffa. That didn't happen because she isn't qualified. Do not be fooled by any more TDU LIES they just want to get someone else elected so they are owed more favors and paybacks.
As I said in an earlier post Ron's son wouldn't endorse her and he wouldn't play 804 members for a sucker Sylvester.

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

Fred would be a nice pick if he wasn't with Hoffa for all those years. Fred could have spoke up and said something before the last contract but he didn't. FRED HAS NO SHOT. All he is doing is taken votes away from Sandy,don't know if she will win but I do know she will bet Fred easy.

What happen in the central states happen before the ballots went out. I guess he had no one to run with so he keep his mouth shut.

Im Voting for POPE because I work for UPS and I want a better chance at a good contract.

Had enough

Pope is a Moran and her local is going broke..... Bad Choice!!!! She has absolutely no UPS Experience!!!! We will be ruined!!! Gegare knows what is right that is why he left Hoffa!!

AcesUp804

Pope is a Moran and her local is going broke..... Bad Choice!!!! She has absolutely no UPS Experience!!!! We will be ruined!!! Gegare knows what is right that is why he left Hoffa!!

Moran , I knew a guy named Moran. All you are is a ball washer.... So Hoffa had UPS experience when he got in? We will be ruined? You really thinks it matters the money a Local has in the bank??? As long as the dues coming in pay the bills......

Tony D is a sell-out to his own family.

Standing next to Dan Carey saying "come meet Ron Carey's son" LOL

Tony D should have said "come meet Dan Carey his Father kicked my father out of the union but please say hello"

WHAT A JOKE,,,,,,,

WAY TO GO TONY D , TONY DoWhatEverItTakes........

not what i voted for

Dan Carey is looking for a job any man that would turn on his father and back the man that help get his father kicked out of the Teamster is a b@stard

You really have no clue but I'm sure you think you have this all figured out.
Maybe Dan Carey realized he didn't do the right thing by backing this group that got elected and knows Pope is not the answer for the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
This group brought the Carey name and Family into this arena.
Ron Carey would not put up with what is going on in that Union hall for a second!
If you don't agree with that then you didn't know Ron Carey!