Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

i
Dan Carey is looking for a job any man that would turn on his father and back the man that help get his father kicked out of the Teamster is a b@stard

You really have no clue but I'm sure you think you have this all figured out.
Maybe Dan Carey realized he didn't do the right thing by backing this group that got elected and knows Pope is not the answer for the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
This group brought the Carey name and Family into this arena.
Ron Carey would not put up with what is going on in that Union hall for a second!
If you don't agree with that then you didn't know Ron Carey!
You are so right!! I have been saying that from the beginning. All the board did was use Ron to get in!! That is it!!! They did not do one thing that Ron stood for. Action speaks louder then words. Ron would have put himself in the grave to see what they have done to the Union. IT IS A DISGRACE. They actually walked around like Ron was a God and went over board to the point that it was sickening. No Human was that Good. But he did put his heart and soul for what he believed and they destroyed everything. Let them still carry on because EVERYONE SEES WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.... IT IS OVER FOR THEM. It nice to see Aces stand up for Ron , because Ron could not stand you Vinny like everyone else!!

EyesLookingIn

Now you say Ron Carey put his heart and soul in it... LOL You are so full of it. Tim S has been supporting the Carey family or years, I didn't see Dan at his fathers trail. DAN CAREY IS A SELL OUT... don't care about this ties to 804 just his father

not what i voted for

Now you say Ron Carey put his heart and soul in it... LOL You are so full of it. Tim S has been supporting the Carey family or years, I didn't see Dan at his fathers trail. DAN CAREY IS A SELL OUT... don't care about this ties to 804 just his father

So now you were at Ron Carey's trial. Maybe you would like to tell everyone who else was at that trial. But you wont because you will expose more lies that have been spread for political reasons.

804brown

So now you were at Ron Carey's trial. Maybe you would like to tell everyone who else was at that trial. But you wont because you will expose more lies that have been spread for political reasons.

Three people went to Ron's trial: Tim S, Jim R and a part timer from the city (??). Not Howie, not Tony M , not Tony D, not Bill B, etc. Not one of the entire former executive board showed up. A matter of fact tomorrow Oct 12 will be the 10th anniversary of Ron's acquital. People like you , socalled union members, dont remember because socalled leaders like Howie and Tony D and the boys turned their backs on Ron when he needed our collective support. Instead true union men like Tim S and Jim R were at every trial date. They were the only friendly, supportive faces that Ron saw day after day in court besides his family. Tim and Jim, as imperfect as they are, stood by their leader, mentor and friend through the toughest time of his live. But again not Howie or Tony or any board member, nobody!! The man who brought them in and showed them the ropes and probably inspired them to strive to be good union leaders was shunned by the socalled men he worked in that hall with day after day.

We all know why they never showed up. Showing up and supporting a man Hoffa hated would hurt Howie and co's political ambitions in the International down the road. They didnt have the balls to be stand up guys!! Instead they ran and hid and distanced themselves from Ron. Some leadership. They even took down his picture in the union hall. It wasnt their hall; it was and is our hall!! Then to put a cherry on the cake, when Ron died they once again were no show no call. Not one of the former executive board members showed up at the wake or the funeral; they didnt even send flowers!!

In the end they all got exactly what they deserved: permanent retirement and banishment from union politics!!

lonewolf

I see tony d is still backing hoffa , by endorsing fred gegare to take votes away from sandy pope.
Anything would be better then voting for a TDU koolaide drinker. If you had any brains and did your homework you would know that Fred has nothing to do with Hoffa anymore.

lonewolf

Moran , I knew a guy named Moran. All you are is a ball washer.... So Hoffa had UPS experience when he got in? We will be ruined? You really thinks it matters the money a Local has in the bank??? As long as the dues coming in pay the bills......

Tony D is a sell-out to his own family.

Standing next to Dan Carey saying "come meet Ron Carey's son" LOL

Tony D should have said "come meet Dan Carey his Father kicked my father out of the union but please say hello"

WHAT A JOKE,,,,,,,

WAY TO GO TONY D , TONY DoWhatEverItTakes........

Again we caught you in a lie, everyone knows Tony's Father worked with Ron in the Office until the day he died. This is what happens when the mold builds up in your ears, it eventually gets to your brain. That is why Alfonso C beat you in the Stewards Election 52 - 8 LOL Because you are the biggest Sell out in Foster Ave. Tell me are you going to congratulate Tony D when he wins?

804brown

I see tony d is still backing hoffa , by endorsing fred gegare to take votes away from sandy pope.

After all these years and Tony just still doesnt get it. Local 804 is not a Hoffa local!! In 1991 and 1996, we overwhelming voted for the TDU endorsed candidate Ron Carey. In 1998, 2001, and 2006, we voted overwhelmingly for the TDU endorsed and Ron Carey VP Tom L. In 1998, Tony and co stood by and didnt put up a fight as Hoffa waltzed into power by being "neutral" during that election. In 2001 and 2006, Tony and co decided to side with Hoffa and not the membership. Now, he is endorsing Gegare!! LOL !! Who the hell cares!!! Who cares what someone who has been rejected by the membership several times thinks and endorses!! Really, I mean a friend/T Helper/Driver from Marine Park Center endorses Fred Gegare . YAWN!! This local voted against his wishes when he was Recording Secretary and was somebody!! LOL!! Does gegare know that Tony lost his stewards election last year or that he was rejected once again this year for Delegate?? Freddy do YOUR homework!!

lonewolf

After all these years and Tony just still doesnt get it. Local 804 is not a Hoffa local!! In 1991 and 1996, we overwhelming voted for the TDU endorsed candidate Ron Carey. In 1998, 2001, and 2006, we voted overwhelmingly for the TDU endorsed and Ron Carey VP Tom L. In 1998, Tony and co stood by and didnt put up a fight as Hoffa waltzed into power by being "neutral" during that election. In 2001 and 2006, Tony and co decided to side with Hoffa and not the membership. Now, he is endorsing Gegare!! LOL !! Who the hell cares!!! Who cares what someone who has been rejected by the membership several times thinks and endorses!! Really, I mean a friend/T Helper/Driver from Marine Park Center endorses Fred Gegare . YAWN!! This local voted against his wishes when he was Recording Secretary and was somebody!! LOL!! Does gegare know that Tony lost his stewards election last year or that he was rejected once again this year for Delegate?? Freddy do YOUR homework!!
Your buddy Ron was a 3 time looser but never gave up. Tony will never give up, because he cares for the membership. The membership that this E-board destroyed. Go look at his site and see what the members want now! (Today) Every day people are sorry they voted this circus in. At least he has the balls and the face to fight for which he believes in. He and the Members Voice is funding this by themselves not like the inexperience TDU Koolaide drinkers that don't know what the hell they are doing.

804brown

Your buddy Ron was a 3 time looser but never gave up. Tony will never give up, because he cares for the membership. The membership that this E-board destroyed. Go look at his site and see what the members want now! (Today) Every day people are sorry they voted this circus in. At least he has the balls and the face to fight for which he believes in. He and the Members Voice is funding this by themselves not like the inexperience TDU Koolaide drinkers that don't know what the hell they are doing.

Keep calling Ron a loser that will help you score points. Ron was never thrown out of office by the local 804 membership, Tony was. Not once but 3 times in just 2 years!!

If Tony cared so much about the membership, why did he tell all his former stewards to resign after he lost his position?? Why did he not cooperate with the new executive board in dealing with ongoing grievances and arbitrations of "the members"?? Why were his files as well as others destroyed before the new guys arrived into office ?? Come on, "the membership" my ass. Tony has always been a little man in search of a balcony. It has always been about himself!!

804brown

So the new board has "destroyed" the membership?? How exactly?? By saving our H/W Fund after Row A allowed it to practically go broke?? Raising co-pays "destroyed" the membership?? Please, it hurt but we all know it had to be done!! By doing building raids "destroys" he membership?? We love when they all walk threw and raise some hell!! Just because they dont do it every week doesnt "destroy" the membership!! By cutting their own salaries by 30%?? They were only following Ron did in 1991 when he won general President!! By creating a members friendly webite that informs us on what is going on and it has useful pages and links?? I could go on. Fact is Row A (aka Row C), the backers of Hoffa/Gegare, weakened our once great union. These guys are less than 2 years in and it is better than before anyway. We first have to get rid of Hoffa. Then we can concentrate on mobilizing for a contract that gives us better language on production harassment and 9.5 and protects our pensions and enough $$ for our H/W!! Things Row A never did without Ron around!!

804brown

Dan Carey is looking for a job any man that would turn on his father and back the man that help get his father kicked out of the Teamster is a b@stard

You really have no clue but I'm sure you think you have this all figured out.
Maybe Dan Carey realized he didn't do the right thing by backing this group that got elected and knows Pope is not the answer for the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
This group brought the Carey name and Family into this arena.
Ron Carey would not put up with what is going on in that Union hall for a second!
If you don't agree with that then you didn't know Ron Carey!

I have in my possession" A Message from Daniel Carey". It is sort of a thankyou to local 804 members of TDU for the memorial that Tim and Jim organized for Ron. I dont know how to put it on here so I will type it myself.

"I recently attended a wonderful event celebrating the life and work of my father, Ron Carey. More than 300 Teamsters packed into a ballroom in NYC to remember my father - and to continue his legacy. It's a great comfort to my family to know that there are Teamsters who are carrying on my father's life's work by organizing against corporate greed and standing up for a Teamsters Union that puts the members first. TDU members are working to do that - in Local 804 and all around the country. I have no doubt that with the support of a strong TDU, Teamster members will succeed in taking back Local 804 this fall - and the International Union in 2011. The Carey family will help you in any way we can to restore Ron Carey's good name and make the Teamsters Union and the labor movement what he wanted it to be. Thanks again to TDU. Dan Carey"

Hmmm, sounds like good ol Dan was looking forward to having the strong support of TDU to get rid of Hoffa. You do know that Gegare, like Hoffa dispises TDU, and all forms of reform. Did you read the part about how TDU members are carrying on his father's legacy and putting members first?? LOL Again, I do not know Dan Carey's motivation for this move to back Gegare. I hear from some that Dan has always been for himself, that he was looking for a good job with the union, etc. I also hear that the rest of the Carey family supports Sandy's campaign. I think Dan is very confused. So lets take that endorsement with a grain of salt!!

not what i voted for

I have in my possession" A Message from Daniel Carey". It is sort of a thankyou to local 804 members of TDU for the memorial that Tim and Jim organized for Ron. I dont know how to put it on here so I will type it myself.

"I recently attended a wonderful event celebrating the life and work of my father, Ron Carey. More than 300 Teamsters packed into a ballroom in NYC to remember my father - and to continue his legacy. It's a great comfort to my family to know that there are Teamsters who are carrying on my father's life's work by organizing against corporate greed and standing up for a Teamsters Union that puts the members first. TDU members are working to do that - in Local 804 and all around the country. I have no doubt that with the support of a strong TDU, Teamster members will succeed in taking back Local 804 this fall - and the International Union in 2011. The Carey family will help you in any way we can to restore Ron Carey's good name and make the Teamsters Union and the labor movement what he wanted it to be. Thanks again to TDU. Dan Carey"

Hmmm, sounds like good ol Dan was looking forward to having the strong support of TDU to get rid of Hoffa. You do know that Gegare, like Hoffa dispises TDU, and all forms of reform. Did you read the part about how TDU members are carrying on his father's legacy and putting members first?? LOL Again, I do not know Dan Carey's motivation for this move to back Gegare. I hear from some that Dan has always been for himself, that he was looking for a good job with the union, etc. I also hear that the rest of the Carey family supports Sandy's campaign. I think Dan is very confused. So lets take that endorsement with a grain of salt!!

I would agree he must be confused and I will not presume that I know why he is changing his support and wouldn't even guess what the Carey family is thinking.
You have personal message from Dan and stated that you know that only three people from 804 were at his fathers trial.
It sounds to me that you are either one of the three or very closely envolved with them to have all this knowledge.
So there are other things that you should know, RC ran for the President of 804 three times before being elected.
RC never endorsed Pope and he never put her in a position of authority, was she even on a negotiating committee?
Pope and TDU are hoping members will vote for anyone but Hoffa. If that happens thats what we will get anyone not a leader a hater with no knowledge lets she who she hires as an advisor?

804brown

I would agree he must be confused and I will not presume that I know why he is changing his support and wouldn't even guess what the Carey family is thinking.
You have personal message from Dan and stated that you know that only three people from 804 were at his fathers trial.
It sounds to me that you are either one of the three or very closely envolved with them to have all this knowledge.
So there are other things that you should know, RC ran for the President of 804 three times before being elected.
RC never endorsed Pope and he never put her in a position of authority, was she even on a negotiating committee?
Pope and TDU are hoping members will vote for anyone but Hoffa. If that happens thats what we will get anyone not a leader a hater with no knowledge lets she who she hires as an advisor?

I am not one of the three but it is public knowledge that Tim and Jim were there everyday. I know Ron ran several times just like the Row B guys and then it finally happened. My point was Tony was already rejected (as well as Angelo and John) by the membership, Ron Carey was never rejected by local 804 members!!

If Ron was still here you better beleive he would be endorsing Sandy Pope. He endorsed Tom L all three times as well as TDU.

Ron did bring Sandy to Washington because she was and is a smart, unflinching union activist. Did Ron bring Howie or TonyD or anybody from the local with him to Washington?? No!! I do know that he brought Tim S with him from the rank and file as an organizer and Jim R from the rank and file on the contract committee.

Sandy Pope is not just anyone. She is a long time (33 years) Teamster who started as a hauler in Cleveland, Ohio. Sandy stands up for justice no matter where she is. She (not "anyone") got noticed by Ron in the 90s and was brought to Washington to help. She (not "anyone") was asked by Tom L to run as his Secretary Treasurer in 2006. She (not "anyone") teaches labor law at Cornell. She (not "anyone") had the balls to put her name out there to run when no one else would!! She has a great resume to run on , Hoffa doesnt !!

not what i voted for

There was a long list of people that Ron pulled from 804 start with J Brown. You only are being told what they want you to know and they are leaving out some important details!
Gegare also stood up and put his name out there and for some unknown reason Dan Carey is endorsing him. Think About It.

804brown

There was a long list of people that Ron pulled from 804 start with J Brown. You only are being told what they want you to know and they are leaving out some important details!
Gegare also stood up and put his name out there and for some unknown reason Dan Carey is endorsing him. Think About It.

Gegare should have stood up when Hoffa took Central States out!! He should have stood up when Hoffa negotiated early and got nothing for it but split raises and weak language!! But he didnt. He sat there for years!! But now, NOW, he is "standing up"?? More like Freddy come lately.

AcesUp804

Speaking of J Brown the only old board member to have the b@lls to stand up and not back Hoffa. J Brown could not stand Tony D because he felt that he was full of sh/t. THATS A FACT....

Gegare's time to stand up was before the 2008 contract but he didn't.