Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

:wink2:That was really funny! Thanks for the laugh and the $h*T Kicking Music! Do you have anymore of that Koolaide?:rofl:

You have absolutely no clue what it means to be true union member. This fellow Teamster is a regular guy, a railroad worker, putting together some lyrics and a little tune to Sandy's travels . So you have to put it down. Do you even know what solidarity is?? To people like you it is all about attacking fellow union people and now members not even in our local. Give it up you are getting boring and predictable and obvious no one supports your diatribe!!

Had enough

You have absolutely no clue what it means to be true union member. This fellow Teamster is a regular guy, a railroad worker, putting together some lyrics and a little tune to Sandy's travels . So you have to put it down. Do you even know what solidarity is?? To people like you it is all about attacking fellow union people and now members not even in our local. Give it up you are getting boring and predictable and obvious no one supports your diatribe!!
Don't put words in my mouth....

ROW A

New ratings for the local 804 e - board the ratings will be from 1- 10 -10 being the best and 1 being the worst - pres-tim.s=2 - showing up to buildings more often-sec tres-jim.r=0- where is this guy no buildings-vice.p- pete.m=1 what can i say- eastside.-rec.sec-david.friend=7-seen in alot of buildings.-trustees-niel.o=7-good guy for the most part.-mark.h=5 hey mark get back on track.-chris.s=4 strange style. business agents-dave.o=3 showing up more.-sam.c=5-im hearing good things.-steve.a=5-also much improved.-liam.r=6-a fighter to the end.-anthony.c=4 improving very low key.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Word out of the hall is there is going to be a meeting on Oct 23rd, :wink-very:

My source was correct, union meeting is on Oct 23rd, as I said on my Oct 9th posting -

Fancy place to have a union meeting at the members expense. Plattduetsche Park Restaurant - The Best German-American Cuisine Anywhere!

Who's Tim S trying to impress, TDU must be attending this one, word out of the Hall is Sandy Pope's gonna make an appearance and she wants to be treated like royalty at our expense.

Our E boards last minute 5 days notice of our GMM - of course they had to wait on Sandy's calendar to open up before they could announce it. Tim's waiting to get appointed to the international if she wins, so he'll say and do anything for her to win, then he's guaranteed not to be a porter again in 2012.

Last edited:

cino321

My source was correct, union meeting is on Oct 23rd, as I said on my Oct 9th posting -

Fancy place to have a union meeting at the members expense. Plattduetsche Park Restaurant - The Best German-American Cuisine Anywhere!

Who's Tim S trying to impress, TDU must be attending this one, word out of the Hall is Sandy Pope's gonna make an appearance and she wants to be treated like royalty at our expense.

Our E boards last minute 5 days notice of our GMM - of course they had to wait on Sandy's calendar to open up before they could announce it. Tim's waiting to get appointed to the international if she wins, so he'll say and do anything for her to win, then he's guaranteed not to be a porter again in 2012.

I'm just trying to figure out how they're going to fit everyone there.

not what i voted for

I'm just trying to figure out how they're going to fit everyone there.

I don't think they are concerned. I hope the members show up in force and I hope we get a report on the pension and health and welfare fund.

Had enough

Its not about the members, its all about TDU!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

In addition, the Plattduetsche offers catering facilities for groups of 10 to 700.
Plattduetsche Park Restaurant - The Best German-American Cuisine Anywhere!

it says it right in his link

Our Boards expecting a big turnout Sunday with 700 seats available, Tim posted the meeting to its members a hole 5 days before. I bet TDU was notified 30 days in advance. Sandy's got her own meeting at 9:30am at her hall, So she will make the end of ours and say a quick speech and then end the meeting, and that's when the real party starts on our dime. Sandy bancrupted her local's funds, and now's grubbing off of ours.