Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

LOL, the "moran" that wrote that post is the dope. Pay no mind to the angry children of local 804 they kno not what they spell.
Hey brown no one cares about spelling!! I am sure Moreluck is just playing....But on the other hand I would worry about how your Executive Board is sinking its ship real fast because they literally screwed all of the Members with Everything! A royal screwing to be accurate!!

annoyed804

Walmart is increasing employee health insurance premiums and no longer offering the coverage for new part-timers because of rising costs.
Walmart informed employees last week that it is eliminating healthcare for future part-time employees who work less than 24 hours a week, the New York Times reported.
The nation’s largest private employer with 1.4 million workers, most of whom are full-time, made the changes as part of its open-enrollment period for next year’s coverage. Walmart does not disclose the percentage of full-time employees.
The company is continuing coverage for current part-timers, who previously didn’t have a minimum number of hours they had to work but were eligible after one year of employment.
“The current health care system is unsustainable for everyone. At Walmart we’ve made choices we have not wanted to make, like many employers in the country,” Greg Rossiter, Walmart spokesman, told ABC News.
The most popular plan for employees for “quality coverage” will cost $15 per pay period, every other week, an increase of $4 per pay period from last year, Rossiter said.
The company said the health care changes are not related to federal health care legislation.
While coverage for full-time employees has and will continue to include options for spouses, Rossiter said spouses of part-time workers are not covered, continuing with its current policies.
Walmart has provided coverage for part-time employees since 1996, according to Rossiter.
Health insurance premiums shot up 9 percent in 2011, nearly three times the rate of inflation and the most since 2005, a study from the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust in September showed. This year, annual premiums paid out for employer-sponsored programs topped $15,000. Increasing costs and a weak economic recovery have caused half of Americans to cut corners regarding their health.
Alan Sager, professor of health policy and management at Boston University’s School of Public Health, said it was not surprising to read about “yet another cut in health insurance coverage.”
“It’s sad because of the harm to people who lose coverage, because of the increase in worry, pain, and debt they will face as they are washed down the rapids of medical insecurity,” Sager said. “It’s not surprising because the financial deck is stacked against private-sector financing of health care for lower- and middle-income Americans.”

Get ready UPS is going to push this issue real hard.................

Had enough

Walmart is increasing employee health insurance premiums and no longer offering the coverage for new part-timers because of rising costs.
Walmart informed employees last week that it is eliminating healthcare for future part-time employees who work less than 24 hours a week, the New York Times reported.
The nation’s largest private employer with 1.4 million workers, most of whom are full-time, made the changes as part of its open-enrollment period for next year’s coverage. Walmart does not disclose the percentage of full-time employees.
The company is continuing coverage for current part-timers, who previously didn’t have a minimum number of hours they had to work but were eligible after one year of employment.
“The current health care system is unsustainable for everyone. At Walmart we’ve made choices we have not wanted to make, like many employers in the country,” Greg Rossiter, Walmart spokesman, told ABC News.
The most popular plan for employees for “quality coverage” will cost $15 per pay period, every other week, an increase of $4 per pay period from last year, Rossiter said.
The company said the health care changes are not related to federal health care legislation.
While coverage for full-time employees has and will continue to include options for spouses, Rossiter said spouses of part-time workers are not covered, continuing with its current policies.
Walmart has provided coverage for part-time employees since 1996, according to Rossiter.
Health insurance premiums shot up 9 percent in 2011, nearly three times the rate of inflation and the most since 2005, a study from the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust in September showed. This year, annual premiums paid out for employer-sponsored programs topped $15,000. Increasing costs and a weak economic recovery have caused half of Americans to cut corners regarding their health.
Alan Sager, professor of health policy and management at Boston University’s School of Public Health, said it was not surprising to read about “yet another cut in health insurance coverage.”
“It’s sad because of the harm to people who lose coverage, because of the increase in worry, pain, and debt they will face as they are washed down the rapids of medical insecurity,” Sager said. “It’s not surprising because the financial deck is stacked against private-sector financing of health care for lower- and middle-income Americans.”

Get ready UPS is going to push this issue real hard.................
Our Executive Board is not strong or even experienced enough to stand up to UPS!

AcesUp804

Our Executive Board is not strong or even experienced enough to stand up to UPS!

Now Local 804 has an Executive Board that isn't kissing Hoffa @ss AND will get a better Supplemental Agreement then Tony D and Angelo.

Members voted out Tony D and Angelo because they did nothing and never stood up to UPS this Board will.

Just make sure you are there Sunday so you can here the truth about how Tony D and Angelo destroyed our health and welfare

Plus knew about it way before the election and keep it a secret.

TONY AND ANGELO CAN'T RUN FROM THE TRUTH.

not what i voted for

Now Local 804 has an Executive Board that isn't kissing Hoffa @ss AND will get a better Supplemental Agreement then Tony D and Angelo.

Members voted out Tony D and ngelo because they did nothing and never stood up to UPS this Board will.

Just make sure you are there Sunday so you can here the truth about how Tony D and Angelo destroyed our health and welfare

Plus knew about it way before the election and keep it a secret

TONY AND ANGELO CAN'T RUN FROM THE TRUTH.

Were you a suicide bomber in a previous life???????

AcesUp804

Were you a suicide bomber in a previous life???????

Funny..... I'm just a Teamster that has over 25 years seniority that worked hard for what is coming to me when I retire. Our old board " Tony D , Angelo and John " were willing to give up every thing we all worked hard for, just so they could make their $165,000 a year and kiss Hoffa's @ss.

They had no balls to stand up to UPS and Hoffa and say NO.

So who cares if they Voted YES to raise my dues from 2 to 2 1/2 times.
So who cares if they All agreed to give up 25 and out , our coffee bonus plus give back 10 cents.
So who cares if they gave money and time to endorse Hoffa. Now its Fred Gegare.
So who cares if the language in our contract is allowing UPS to fire our members.
So who cares that they gave UPS the right to change language in our supplemental so UPS could get rid of our air drivers.

BUT YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR GOOD AT TONY D , GIVING MEMBERS BEERS AFTER WORK TALKING YOUR BULLSH/T , THEN THEY CAN DRIVE HOME TO THEIR FAMILY.

HE IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE, ANGELO KNOWS HE'S A PIECE OF GARBAGE , I KNOW , ASK ROCKY WHAT HE REALLY THINKS OF HIM "hey rocky ,Tony knows how to put his tail between his legs when he needed help from your wife to save him money" wink wink , then he was your buddy.

BUT,
I know vote for Tony because members are getting fired , O wait UPS did that when he was there.

I know vote for Tony because the answering service stinks, O wait , Tony and Angelo never had one , everyone gone by 3pm , closed Fridays

I know vote for Tony because they are not doing enough building raids, O wait , Tony and Angelo never did building raids never were in a building at nite.

I know vote for Tony because he is backing Freg Gegare a man that agreed with Hoffa on our last 2 contracts , a man that lost 6 BILLION not million, BILLION from the Central States Pension Fund while he was the fund's top trustee, just like Tony D was a trustee when our health fund went from 34 million down to NOTHING.......

ALL 804 MEMBERS PLEASE BE AT THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING THIS SUNDAY TO HEAR THE TRUTH..........

not what i voted for

Funny..... I'm just a Teamster that has over 25 years seniority that worked hard for what is coming to me when I retire. Our old board " Tony D , Angelo and John " were willing to give up every thing we all worked hard for, just so they could make their $165,000 a year and kiss Hoffa's @ss.

So who cares if they All agreed to give up 25 and out , our coffee bonus plus give back 10 cents.
So who cares if the language in our contract is allowing UPS to fire our members.
So who cares that they gave UPS the right to change language in our supplemental so UPS could get rid of our air drivers.

BUT YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR GOOD AT TONY D , GIVING MEMBERS BEERS AFTER WORK TALKING YOUR BULLSH/T , THEN THEY CAN DRIVE HOME TO THEIR FAMILY.

HE IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE, ANGELO KNOWS HE'S A PIECE OF GARBAGE , I KNOW , ASK ROCKY WHAT HE REALLY THINKS OF HIM "hey rocky ,Tony knows how to put his tail between his legs when he needed help from your wife to save him money" wink wink , then he was your buddy.

BUT,
I know vote for Tony because members are getting fired , O wait UPS did that when he was there.

I know vote for Tony because the answering service stinks, O wait , Tony and Angelo never had one , everyone gone by 3pm , closed Fridays

I know vote for Tony because they are not doing enough building raids, O wait , Tony and Angelo never did building raids never were in a building at nite.

I know vote for Tony because he is backing Freg Gegare a man that agreed with Hoffa on our last 2 contracts , a man that lost 6 BILLION not million, BILLION from the Central States Pension Fund while he was the fund's top trustee, just like Tony D was a trustee when our health fund went from 34 million down to NOTHING.......

ALL 804 MEMBERS PLEASE BE AT THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING THIS SUNDAY TO HEAR THE TRUTH..........

Just push the button when they get elected !!!!!!!

CRASH501

BUT,

really wish I could make this one , but a little more notice would have been great! family comes first!

EyesLookingIn

good meeting......wish Tony and Danny had some valid arguments against the board but they failed.....sorry Charlie.

Yes good meeting, Danny Betinlost from members voice got up and sounded lost, he could not under stand why the reports were saying -19 million then -4 million for our pension fund, even after the funds lawyer clearly answered him that it depends on the trends of the fund, it was going to be at zero does it really matter how much in the red it is? Then he said no your wrong a lawyer who has over 32 years handling pensions.

Sad to see this guy wants to be in the hall

804brown

good meeting......wish Tony and Danny had some valid arguments against the board but they failed.....sorry Charlie.

Yes it was a good meeting. Who were the 2 idiots with the chessehead hats with the rats on them?? I liked the "Inside workers survival guide". We got some good news on the pension. Pete said it went from $817 million to $889 million but there was a problem with less people contributing due to members being sent home or calling in from the parking lot. But he said we are now 65% funded which gets us out of the red zone anyway an into the yellow zone.

The H/W fund lawyer Janey gave a great history and update on our funds. More good news: we won the arbitration with UPS on how much of a reserve we need. The arbitrtator said 3 and a half months is good enough, not the 6 months that UPS wanted!! I think Tim said H/W fund will now be abot to restore some of the things that were taken away like the 80/20 for emergency room care!!

Then Tony D (for denial) gets us to the mic to question Tim, saying when he left there was $$ there. I guess Tony Denial wasnt listening to the H/W lawyer explain how everything went down. She was hired by Howie. She worked for the funds when Tony was there and continues under Tim and co. Tony continues to come clean and take responsiblity for what happened to the funds. She pointed out how the old board knew exactly what was happening, how the $$ was running down. What she didnt say, but I will, is that the old board not only knew about the problem. But that they never told us about the problem (assuming of course that they would get re-elected and then address the problem). I heard one of the members at todays meeting stood up and demanded that Tony explain what his plan was to fix the problem!! Tony just kept walking back to his little group of followers and didnt respond.

Then it was Bettencourt turn to embarass his slate. He couldnt understand what the lawyer was saying even though she and Tim both explained how it went from negative $19 milllion to negative $4 million. Good pick Tony!! LOL

Then Tim mentioned we won an arbitration on "lunch time" . I havent seen a copy of the arb but it seems to say that lunch begins when you stop doing your job. The completion of assigned work.

There was a lot of info. If you missed it, you missed alot. But once again the sound system sucked. Other than that it was informational and helpful!!